Bruising and tenderness on knee... But no impacts?

Yeah I tried search and it sucks. Before dropping pile of money at the knee doc again, dentists may be able to help...

Basically, I've been getting tenderness and occasional bruising on my knee, inside side. The bruised spot comes and goes but is basically quarter sized to twice that. Decent amount of discomfort, particularly by the end of the day, and more so with activity. Same knee had about half the meniscus taken out (also on the inside) and acl fix 3 seasons back.

The annoying part is there are no impacts, falls, tweaks, etc to note. Just normal activities, skiing somewhat harder than the past year or two as I've felt stronger, and the bruising follows skiing typically but can be other times too.

Anyone else experience this? Is this just what life without most of your meniscus? No swelling to note, either, which is more what used to happen when it hurt.

MCL might be tearing?

how is your PT? Should be a weekly thing for life with full ACL replacement, otherwise you might have other bone on bone issues from strength compensation issues.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

"Pt" varies from full on 5x a week workout to month off just skiing a few times a week and getting tackled by kiddos...

Been slacking last few months, other than skiing but who knows. Put myself thru insanity max 30 prior to and during beginning of season... Not particularly old or out of shape yet, in general.

I'm a just ignore the mcl suggestion, because that's like the WebMD equivalent of "your symptoms may be cancer soon" right now. I gotta goat hunt this fall and everything.