Thread: Texas wavepool

Texas wavepool

It is supposed to open in Austin this spring. I will be interested to see how this works out.

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/am...t-of-t_136946/
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

It's still not open, but here is an interview with Nathaniel Curran and a bit of footage. It does look fun.

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/ca...rran-b_141623/
    "Have you ever seen a monk get wildly fucked by a bunch of teenage girls?" "No" "Then forget the monastery."

"You ever hear of a little show called branded? Arthur Digby Sellers wrote 156 episodes. Not exactly a lightweight." Walter Sobcheck.

"I didn't have a grandfather on the board of some fancy college. Key word being was. Did he touch the Filipino exchange student? Did he not touch the Filipino exchange student? I don't know Brooke, I wasn't there."

Texas wave pool mini? Looks fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Texas wave pool mini? Looks fun!
    Best idea I've heard in a while. No way to get skunked!

Opening day's gonna be epic,

Left side

Not as popular as goin' right

Haha looks like Kennebunk when there's swell and NE winds. 60% Quebec, 35% NH, and 5% locals. No thanx

Another possibility in the Coachella Valley:

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/th...-a-wav_146264/