Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Women Assaulted at North Store

Anyone see this? Pretty crazy story. Can not believe no one involved did not call the police. Not much to be said for bystanders that did not do anything.

http://shredmom.com/snowboarding/vio...sing-behavior/

Guy gets pushed off a chairlift and no one called the police. I'm pretty sure if that happened in line here the locals would have fucked him up on the spot
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

good grief. what a world.

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Guy gets pushed off a chairlift and no one called the police. I'm pretty sure if that happened in line here the locals would have fucked him up on the spot
    God I would hope so, but you think she made this up? If I saw some guy punch a women, he'd be done. And I'd call the police. I'm intrigued by what happened.

yeah, that dude in the comments who keeps saying she wasn't a victim.... be interesting to hear what he saw. Still, no excuse to hit a lady - ever, and lame sauce from the resort/corporate not to take care of her. The possibility that she instigated things is still not enough reason for the asshole's behavior, or no one stepping up.

Her 9 yo son has skills on the snowboard.

I don't believe most of it. C'mon. Imagine if any of us witnessed that. We'd be all over the motherfucker. She is fabricating this, for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Her 9 yo son has skills on the snowboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    She is fabricating this, for some reason.
    Maybe.

Someone on the board must ski there and must have heard something.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    I'm having a hard understanding why nobody intervened.
    I don't
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Crazy in the head, crazy in bed. She looks kinda hawt.

Her version doesn't exactly read true though. Maybe her perception but seems hard to believe it went down exactly like that w presumably other people around as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    Crazy in the head, crazy in bed. She looks kinda hawt.

Her version doesn't exactly read true though. Maybe her perception but seems hard to believe it went down exactly like that w presumably other people around as well.
    Well put.

Did dudes in Tahoe all of a sudden become pussy's? This asshole would have not got away with that shit when I lived there, or any where that I can think of. Something does smell fishy with the story. At any of my local resorts, that dude would have been beat. I would have gladly done it, if it is true what she says.

I started reading the article. Got as far as poor Wes throwing up. Than I about threw up.
    off your knees Louie

Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    Someone on the board must ski there and must have heard something.
    Maggots avoid the northstar.

"But you should ski there. It's way better than squaw!"
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Women Assaulted at North Store

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1458787087.443024.jpg
Views: 2382
Size:  193.5 KB

She is psycho. Read the rest of dumb ass blog. She posts about how every month during her period she makes her husband make late night trips to the store to get her some chocolate-almond-soy milk. Also she post about how bad her hotels are that she stayed at. Batshit crazy.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1458787087.443024.jpg
Views: 2382
Size:  193.5 KB

She is psycho. Read the rest of dumb ass blog. She posts about how every month during her period she makes her husband make late night trips to the store to get her some chocolate-almond-soy milk. Also she post about how bad her hotels are that she stayed at. Batshit crazy.
    Getting sent to the store for shit like the isn't that crazy under those circumstances

Popcorn, this story is going viral. Be interesting to see how north star responds.

Seems real and fake but can't put my finger on it. Kid has nice skills and she is a young hot mom. the throwing up part about young Wes read like something out of a bad movie. If only a fraction of this is true: the yelling obscenities and the lifty doing nothing to calm the situation. Then the resort fucked up by doing nothing and stripping her pass which again just cuase she complains and makes a scene about protecting her son she somehow gets screwed.
    I hope to read the true story as I am also intrigued by the type of fucked behavior. Either the boarder or if she made the story up....
    always forward but never straight

Hopefully some 3rd party witnesses will make statements, gotta be more to this.

I was skeptical about the snowboarder getting pushed off the chair at first but now someone is pleading insanity for doing it so who knows

Seems like it turned into a sob story about how she doesn't have money...hard to believe that if she claims what happened actually did that it wouldn't be taken Care of accordingly. Would think VR isn't in the business of bad PR like this.

California

Locally I'm hearing there's way more to the story and she's a little (or a lot) crazy. She got booted off the Tahoe / Truckee peeps facebook page today after posting it and some subsequent drama there.

Hmmmm interesting. I wonder what will happen.