Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    Kind of... Like I said.

public humiliation and ostracization from the board
    Bunny gets worse treatment for just being bunny.

Give a seconds pause to what the maggot response would of been had the infection been from her to him.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Maybe someone could start a general herp thread so we can get back to backronyms.

GAY Good As You or Got AIDS Yet?

This one from c. 1990 might make you cringe:

anally injected death sentence

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Yep.

It's odd as a community we get chain and pipe wielding mobs offering swift frontier justice for gear swap shenanigans or bike theft.

He kind of got a free pass on doing this...
    Not so fast. I think he's a fucking turd for having done this to her and from personal experience he seems a little shifty, in a beady eyed perverted kinda way. That has nothing to do with Mtngrrrls behavior. You don't get a pass for obnoxious behavior just because something bad or unfair happened to you. She is by all accounts an okay person on a superficial level in real life, but by her own admission and her actions on this forum she seems to have issues with boundaries and a certain amount of social awkwardness. Does this mean she needs to die? No. Because this seems like a bad place for her to habituate and she doesn't seem to understand that maybe the best thing for her would be to stop visiting here or to be banned. I'm not sure what the answer is. I sincerely doubt that she has real intentions to hurl herself off a cliff and she seems to thrive on the drama she creates here. If she insists on staying and no one will ban her then it's not surprising if there is a certain amount of backlash when she makes these obvious grabs for attention.

I don't wish her any harm and hope that she finds peace.

Not so fast
    Huh?

Aaron I was simply commenting on "the fuck that guy for giving her the herp" comment earlier..... I assume the rest of that was addressed to the larger "conversation".

Herpy Mcsorelips
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Huh?

Aaron I was simply commenting on "the fuck that guy for giving her the herp" comment earlier..... I assume the rest of that was addressed to the larger "conversation".
    Okay, yes. There are two separate issues. I don't think anyone here is giving CW a pass for giving Mntgrrrl herpes.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    I don't think anyone here is giving CW a pass for giving Mntgrrrl herpes.
    True, although I get falsely accused of doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    As far as i know, I have never met Aaron Wright. How come he knows how I am (and my dog?) in real life?
    I said by all accounts, that means from people that have met you in real life and what you have said about yourself. As far as your dog, you said he was unruly, jumped on people and chased people. Does that make sense?

I think most people here would agree that what CW did to you was abhorrent. That doesn't mean we want to here about it over and over again or that we suddenly think he's a good guy if you don't keep reminding us. I don't have to have someone tell me about the holocaust all the time to remind me how horrible the nazis and Hitler were.

God damn I love these Padded Room soap operas. Been keeping me entertained for over a decade. Thanks to everyone that contributes and keeps them going!

what is even a pass? or not a pass anyways? Some people get constant shit for some minor little thing and others get relentlessly defended for any shit at all.

You, Steve jump to Will's defense at any chance. What he did is illegal. If I had resources, if I was somebody, he could have gone to jail, or held responsible for my medical bill, at least.

instead, all I can do is tell people what he did. IMO hes getting off easy.

And, Im pretty sure if CW knew I wouldnt just roll over and hide he wouldnt have done what he did.
    It doesn't cost anything to tell the police about it and you don't have to pay for the DA to prosecute. If you filed a civil case if could likely be taken on contingency and it wouldn't cost you a dime and you could get CW to pay you medical bills and emotional damages.

Can we invite Miracle Matt back?
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    Can we invite Miracle Matt back?
    Only if it's to get him raped by Chainsore Willie.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    I said by all accounts, that means from people that have met you in real life and what you have said about yourself. As far as your dog, you said he was unruly, jumped on people and chased people. Does that make sense?

I think most people here would agree that what CW did to you was abhorrent. That doesn't mean we want to here about it over and over again or that we suddenly think he's a good guy if you don't keep reminding us. I don't have to have someone tell me about the holocaust all the time to remind me how horrible the nazis and Hitler were.
    So what has benny ever done to anyone other than annoy people? There are whole threads calling him out. Maybe I dont want to hear about that? So its ok to make a joke about Benny? Or Jer or that dude that stole shit from gear swap or blurred or anyone else, me even? But not Chainsaw Willie???

So what has benny ever done to anyone other than annoy people? There are whole threads calling him out. Maybe I dont want to hear about that? So its ok to make a joke about Benny? Or Jer or that dude that stole shit from gear swap or blurred or anyone else, me even? But not Chainsaw Willie???
    It's all about context. If Benny post something stupid or ignorant people respond. I can't recall someone attacking Benny with a post completely unrelated to a thread and without any provocation. CW doesn't even post here as far as I know.

sers, AaronWright might just be the biggest, smelliest, cunt on this forum
    pay that stanky-clam bitch, no mind, mtn79
    keep on
    crab in my shoe mouth

When I get my tax return I want to go to the horse races with Danno.

When was the last time Jer posted? There is a whole thread of people flipping Benny off. CW isnt banned. He use to have an alias. He probably does, now, too. Nobody is stopping him from telling his side.

For criminal charges, the thing happened whereever Airplane Lake is. Is that chelan county? They aren't interested in dealing with that.

As for civil charges, LOL. Will doesn't have much money, but he has more than me, and more lawyer friends, too. Lots of lawyers here. One told me it was a ridiculous idea. It would cost more than its worth.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    sers, AaronWright might just be the biggest, smelliest, cunt on this forum
    pay that stanky-clam bitch, no mind, mtn79
    keep on
    Still upset about your small "hands"? Go away you stinky shop rat.

When was the last time Jer posted? There is a whole thread of people flipping Benny off. CW isnt banned. He use to have an alias. He probably does, now, too. Nobody is stopping him from telling his side.

For criminal charges, the thing happened whereever Airplane Lake is. Is that chelan county? They aren't interested in dealing with that.

As for civil charges, LOL. Will doesn't have much money, but he has more than me, and more lawyer friends, too. Lots of lawyers here. One told me it was a ridiculous idea. It would cost more than its worth.
    How do you know they wouldn't be interested in prosecuting? A lawyer might take your civil case on contingency, that means no cost to you.

I know because I talked to someone about it.

Yeah, but did you call Saul?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

wait!
    so, you're telling me...

CW doesn't respond

and subsequently doesn't create further pages & pages of drama?!?!

A good friend was given herpes in a similar situation... he knew it, never bothered to tell her and had sex. Now she's paying for monthly meds and will be for life. I know another, too.

One friend just moved to Colorado and is loving life, now raising her two kids there. The other is getting married this summer and has been through more than any one person could put in one book. Both make ends meet on their own and have overcome some serious obstacles doing so. It can be done.

Part of it is letting go and moving on. You're going to have a hard time doing that if you keep hanging around here.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Steve View Post
    This one from c. 1990 might make you cringe:

anally injected death sentence
    Similarly circa 85:
    Adios infected dick sucker