Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35
Results 851 to 862 of 862
  1. #851
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    Quote Originally Posted by snoqpass View Post
    bakers dozen
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  2. #852
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    484
    Fucking bunny

    Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

  3. #853
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    Behind the Zion Curtain
    Posts
    3,027
    Birds for Benny.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	384A6CCA-C2A2-4EAC-8BBA-99D3E49244FC.jpg 
Views:	42 
Size:	848.9 KB 
ID:	280434

  4. #854
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5308.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	1.35 MB 
ID:	280511
    yesterday afternoon, some asshole threw this dead bunny off the padded seats offload ramp.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  5. #855
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1563559933.167535.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	1.98 MB 
ID:	288851
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  6. #856
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    1,114

    A random*throw the bird* thread

    Not quite the bird but itíll do. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3738.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	236.3 KB 
ID:	288960

  7. #857
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    north aspect
    Posts
    43,572
    that’s awesome!!
    did you guys see the moron or just his skis? probably the only kid there skiing fritschi freerides, tech boots and some stupid Praxis Rx wannabe he’s half way thru a 8 week stint at the MHSSC, 6 weeks park/pipe 2 race. last summer he got accepted into the camper staff program now this summer he’s moved up to the CIT program which is more responsibility but much status which has apparently served him well with a japanese girl from NYC and race queen from Vermontucky.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

  8. #858
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    19,978
    Damn your rules!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190711_203814.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	289008
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  9. #859
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    thatís awesome!!
    did you guys see the moron or just his skis? probably the only kid there skiing fritschi freerides, tech boots and some stupid Praxis Rx wannabe heís half way thru a 8 week stint at the MHSSC, 6 weeks park/pipe 2 race. last summer he got accepted into the camper staff program now this summer heís moved up to the CIT program which is more responsibility but much status which has apparently served him well with a japanese girl from NYC and race queen from Vermontucky.
    We only saw the skis... We looked even went into the park but didnt find him

    Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

  10. #860
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    on the banks of Fish Creek
    Posts
    1,137
    cit duties can be quite onerous....

  11. #861
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    No longer Alexandria, VA
    Posts
    1,114
    Quote Originally Posted by SirVicSmasher View Post
    We only saw the skis... We looked even went into the park but didnt find him

    Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    thatís awesome!!
    did you guys see the moron or just his skis? probably the only kid there skiing fritschi freerides, tech boots and some stupid Praxis Rx wannabe heís half way thru a 8 week stint at the MHSSC, 6 weeks park/pipe 2 race. last summer he got accepted into the camper staff program now this summer heís moved up to the CIT program which is more responsibility but much status which has apparently served him well with a japanese girl from NYC and race queen from Vermontucky.
    I considered hitting the 60 ft tabletop and sending a double backflip, thought that might get Qs attention and draw him towards us, but I decided not to embarrass the campers that were just throwing 3s over the thing.

  12. #862
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    484
    Quote Originally Posted by thefortrees View Post
    I considered hitting the 60 ft tabletop and sending a double backflip, thought that might get Qs attention and draw him towards us, but I decided not to embarrass the campers that were just throwing 3s over the thing.
    Newschoolers jong

    Sent from my H3223 using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •