Cheap Calgary Airport Motel?

need suggestions for simple cheap Calgary motel near the airport....only need airport shuttle included (and maybe walk to restaurants nearby) for one end of trip to BC....there are a bunch, but any suggestions?? thanks, Chet

I've stayed at a few different hotels within 10-15mins drive of the airport recently & thought they were all over priced & certainly not walking distance to any restaurants. Be glad if someone can give the low down on somewhere better than what I've found so far.

Secondhand information, a patient told me he booked one night, with long term parking and airport shuttle for like $100 at a generic chain, though I can't remember which. Good luck.

We stayed at the Acclaim which had a shuttle, good service and an attached OK Italian restaurant and bar. It was convenient but can't remember pricing.
    Best regards, Terry
    (Direct Contact is best vs PMs)

SlideWright.com
    Ski, Snowboard & Tools, Wax and Wares
    Repair, Waxing, Tuning, Mounting Tips & more
    Add TGR handle to notes & paste 5% TGR Discount code during checkout: 1121TGR

I always stay at the Hampton, $94 AAA rate.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Look on Hotwire. There are 3 stars there now with airport shuttle starting at US$43.