Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Some can be miserable, very unhappy people, born out of incredibly disfunctional families. Do you actually think that money makes one content and happy?
    I know you like to imagine that having money sucks and makes people miserable, but you're wrong. Money doesn't make you happy, but if you think there are more unhappy trustafarians than there are unhappy people doing whatever shitstick job you have (had) that both failed to fill your bank account, and failed to grant you any personal freedom, you're out of your tiny little mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    If we can't agree about whether or not SFB is free, can we all at least conclude that Benny seems to lead a burdensome existence?
    Not quite sure how you got from A to B on that one, but, let me be clear. I'm just confused and irritated by his stupid, childlike, amateurish gibberish. For God's sake, speak English. Otherwise, I suppose, he seems to live the, ahem, life. I guess. Whatever that is.

Some can be miserable, very unhappy people, born out of incredibly disfunctional families. Do you actually think that money makes one content and happy?
    Classic Benny broad paintbrush. Everyone who has it better than you must have come from a dysfunctional family and is more miserable than you are - if that's possible.

I don't mind you Benny, but from everything I've read someone really must have really done a number on you along the way for you to have such utter contempt for anyone with $.02 more than you.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by glademaster View Post
    Ice, you want to grab a beer at the Squirrel tonight around 6 or 7? I saw you out there the other day, but I was so stoned I could barely ski. I would have made Mike Tyson sound like Gore Vidal if I had attempted to have a conversation.
    haha, we probably would've understood each other fine. I was looking for you but I didn't see you. I split yesterday though, I'm back home now. I'll be back in a couple weeks, before closing at least, I'll pm you when I know what's up.

Money doesn't necessarily make one happy, but it sure doesn't fucking hurt. Being financially comfortable is the point. I mean, there's a reason it's the leading cause of divorce.

Remember that study that came out a few years ago that got a bunch of play in the news where they found that $75k per year is the cut off point where beyond that people don't get any happier? Well, it was widely discredited and I believe the authors even retracted the whole thing.

Also - I'm in NO way implying you need a bunch of money to be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Remember that study that came out a few years ago that got a bunch of play in the news where they found that $75k per year is the cut off point where beyond that people don't get any happier? Well, it was widely discredited and I believe the authors even retracted the whole thing.
    It was a little more nuanced than that, and I'm not sure it was really discredited, it's definitely not universally accepted though. Also there's some confusion (even on the part of the authors it seems to me) about what it actually means.

study: http://www.pnas.org/content/107/38/16489.full

article: http://www.fastcompany.com/3049820/t...-buy-happiness

edit: spelun
    Last edited by iceman; 03-12-2016 at 07:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Classic Benny broad paintbrush. Everyone who has it better than you must have come from a dysfunctional family and is more miserable than you are - if that's possible.

I don't mind you Benny, but from everything I've read someone really must have really done a number on you along the way for you to have such utter contempt for anyone with $.02 more than you.
    Christ. Me, bitter. What color is your kettle? I started that sentence with "some". And there you are. Haven't taken a good dump in a few days?

Coming out of the working class, the class that was sacrificed to Vietnam, I have been constantly stunned and almost shocked by the petty problems most I meet in the comfortable classes consider, well, all consuming problems. It has been significantly heightened by girlfriending up in class and, of course, living in ski country. It's almost a daily thing. Everybody here should be dancing naked with joy in the sun, considering their place in society and history, but most of what I see is massive use of alcohol and drugs and vulgar displays of material ownership. And not many smiles.

Ain't nobody happy, nobody's free, and life is a struggle for all. Money don't mean shit. The rich are not different.
    Last edited by Benny Profane; 03-12-2016 at 06:26 PM.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    ifin i'm living your dream ya really need to expand your imagination
    and i cant figures out why you dipshit boy shitstirer and the creeky fizzler
    get so worked up about the stream of stonerness of a fishy skibum
    on the bluescreened e world of maggotry

ordered 2 hats if ya don'ts make it closing 420 weekends to get yours i started lookin for airfare i can redeye to logan for 2 bills but they still want 6 for ct
    bennybittersinbirkenstocks
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Ain't nobody happy, nobody's free, and life is a struggle for all. Money don't mean shit. The rich are not different.
    benny the golden troll. How much time does it take for you to come up with this stuff?

I need to figure out how to indoor intern people, use them to fix my cars.
    It's a lyfestyle thing, get to know the movers and shakers in the fixin car business.
    Thx for the work, have the oppy to install a new hatch on the SFB lifestyle vessel.

Benny, fuck you. That's all I have to say.

Quote Originally Posted by skiballs View Post
    benny the golden troll. How much time does it take for you to come up with this stuff?

Started in high school reading Hemingway.

Oh, and fuck you too, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by BobMc View Post
    I need to figure out how to indoor intern people, use them to fix my cars.
    It's a lyfestyle thing, get to know the movers and shakers in the fixin car business.
    Thx for the work, have the oppy to install a new hatch on the SFB lifestyle vessel.

Benny, fuck you. That's all I have to say.
    damn bro lefty sheared both front toe screws
    lucky yo chicky checks for a catsotropic wicky wrex
    not sure the ezouts gonna get em
    large heli coil otta work
    be ready at shop 8
    happy baking
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Near me we have a 6-12 store, it's like a 7-11 but it's 2 more apparently.
    Is that like 7-minute abs?

Dibbity dab, baking brown right now. new somethin was up, didn't quite tip dig on lift off, but shikety shake on high speeder. Will be good to stop leaving that one behind on a regular basis.

See yas tomorromw, no cookies, taxes due and SO working on those, personally gonna cook some brownies. Be sure and fatten up, sos you're ready to dose up.

Wtf does that mean?

Honest to god, do you walk around talking like that all the time?
    no
    Sometimes i sings

mmmmm... browniees goood

Dude I think you have leprosy.

no its mallet finger
    the finger got caught between the rubber mallet and the block/bridge thingy for installing floating wood floors
    lucky i didn't lose the tip it's perma numb though
    i blame chemtrials