Page 21 of 52 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
    Adding some fattyness to this thread. New and old school in one ride from the Mad River Valley:

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post

haha silly kid games I'm gonna tell on you blah blah

I figured but I have fallen out of golf carts while drunk, hell I've done it sober too heheh
    It's great he's not on here to retort my bashing. He texts me instead and I just laugh. Next time you're up we'll all hopefully get to ride together. Rog is fast, but he's still a sally.

Quote Originally Posted by teletele View Post
    Adding some fattyness to this thread. New and old school in one ride from the Mad River Valley:
    Is that fender the Duck Flap from Miles Wide? I'm repping their stuff now. Affordable and useful products.

SJ - I'll be back in a couple of weeks. I may wait for tourist traffic to abate after Labor Day though.

^good call on holding off. Much nicer after labor day.

Tight trails & tacky dirt - '16 NE thread

Just rode Irish Hill in Berlin for the first time. Long Loop from Crosstown Rd. We all loved it--awesome trail in super condition. Boy and dog loved it too, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by milestogo View Post
    Just rode Irish Hill in Berlin for the first time. Long Loop from Crosstown Rd. We all loved it--awesome trail in super condition. Boy and dog loved it too, clearly.

So good over there. Need skillz to go fast!

Hiked a new way "Back" today....no need to regain the ridge once over there. Slink back on a road to long a low-angle double-track climb that sneaks back over to the west side of Paine. A 4 hour ride that encompasses somewhere around 4000 acres....with some dirt road, some class 4. Some Single Track.....and 1 groomer. No micro-laps over in the DRV!

PA represent

got a pretty good network just outside downtown Hburg. who woulda thunk

Dundee fix the mobile upload, didn't take that^ with a potato for Christ sake

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    Yea! I hung out at the 420 chair for a while and vaped. Then I rolled down to the top of F(S)lo to play with my bro-pro, and pose near my carbon 27.5er while futzing with my knee pads and POC helmet. You?
    Ok, guess not. Party on.

Let's try this again.

image1-2 by A, on Flickr

That's ^^^ better, now I can see the ticks.

Fack it was hot out last evening, still dusty although the storms coming will wash it all away.

A backyard trails wash

www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Is that fender the Duck Flap from Miles Wide? I'm repping their stuff now. Affordable and useful products.
    Fender is a Mucky Nutz, works ok for a short fender. Does look like the Duck Flap!

Quote Originally Posted by east or bust View Post
    PA represent

got a pretty good network just outside downtown Hburg. who woulda thunk

Dundee fix the mobile upload, didn't take that^ with a potato for Christ sake
    Where is this trail?

I rode this week. And it was hot as balls. Then I jumped in the river to cool down.

Just trying to keep in the top 10.
    Last edited by Peruvian; 08-12-2016 at 06:16 AM.

Ditching the fully toasted rocket Ron and swapping the Captain Control to the back and a new Maxxis Ardent up front meant the only digger was when I was standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    I rode this week. And it was hot as balls. Then I jumped in the river to cool down.

Just trying to keep in the top 10.
    Haha! I'm not sure if that jumps you up, but it could send you down for being full blown crazy!

Rog road yesterday AM before the heat really kicked in. I missed that window.

Looking forward to tomorrow...70degrees for a high, then back to 90's Sunday? Weather is kooky.

Has not been pleasant riding this week. Can't win if you're not in the game.

T-storm dropping in 3 2 1 .....
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post
    Haha! I'm not sure if that jumps you up, but it could send you down for being full blown crazy!
    The ranking are for "coreness".

You get points for doing something core (ie- mt biking into a forest fire and using your home brewed beers to help fight it, like Peruvian), or get bumped down for doing something lame (ie- like falling out of a golf cart.)
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Hey if anyone is in the Catskills tomorrow or Sunday come by the Pro GRT race at Windham. I'll be in the Wren Sports tent displaying and selling all sortsa great carbon parts and I also have a bunch of full face helmets and goggles from Shred and a bunch of pads and armor from Slytech. Killer deals on everything

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddy View Post
    The ranking are for "coreness".

You get points for doing something core (ie- mt biking into a forest fire and using your home brewed beers to help fight it, like Peruvian), or get bumped down for doing something lame (ie- like falling out of a golf cart.)
    To be clear, I drink the beer and then piss to extinguish the flames. Otherwise, it's just a waste of good beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peruvian View Post
    To be clear, I drink the beer and then piss to extinguish the flames. Otherwise, it's just a waste of good beer.
    Yeah, new list coming out and BD will be bringing up the rear for not getting stupid jokes and throwing beer on a fire! Blasphemy!!

Thinking about hitting KT next week. Any of the new trails built this year on the "must hit" list?

Quote Originally Posted by PhishingME View Post
    Thinking about hitting KT next week. Any of the new trails built this year on the "must hit" list?
    i was there a month ago and the new trail down by Sidewinder, Bear Claws of Bear Paws or something Bear
    anyway, it's awesome, we rode it twice
    crab in my shoe mouth

Definitely a hot week for riding but did get out a few times with the highlight being a trip to star wars land. I was amazed to find some mud.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StarWars.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	594.7 KB 
ID:	186189

Quote Originally Posted by mooseknuckle View Post
    Where is this trail?
    Right off the capital green belt bike path between Derry and Market streets.

There's actually a decent amount of sanctioned trail work going on all over, but this section is closest to me. Other than riding up on a homeless camp the other day, trails are good stuff for such an urban setting.

Afternoon showers did their part to cut the humidity a bit and the temps dropped to the 80 range, so I finally got out tonight for my first ride of the week.

Hopefully I can make something more work for this weekend

#coresinglelightsolonightrideselfie
    Last edited by JayPowHound; 08-13-2016 at 12:23 PM.