Page 34 of 52 FirstFirst ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... LastLast
    What's the confusion?
    We've been over this recently!

Homophobe much?
    Gh... (I.e. Lame posers trying to prove themselves to other lame posers.) Learn it youngster.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    My orthopedic chart already requires a wheelbarrow to move it around
    You've got 10 years on me, but I bet I have more metal in my bones than you; my chart is easily a 10lb folio. Yay arthritis! Yay sensing pressure changes in my femur

On a positive note, with my right leg alignment issues, spinning the pedals only makes my knee feel better. More biking = less pain. Word.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    that you're the same cunt you have always been, being a father hasn't changed that at all, still all about you isn't it, rog?
    that's what i say
    Oh greggy. Still the definition of an angry lil butt hurt man after all these years. Lap. You see J Funk on the start list? BEAST.

you guy's are blowing each other, amirite?
    I'll leave that to you dick breath. Take a lap at Waterbury yet? Thought not.
    Strawjack....big roots....big pop. This one's on Snake in Steaux. A nice transfer that skips the chicane and keeps speed UP!
    https://www.facebook.com/FlowingTrai...7911134324600/

Nice pop Dave. Hey let's see that vid of you and Brooke ripping down that Northfield? Descent. That looked FUN

Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Nice pop Dave. Hey let's see that vid of you and Brooke ripping down that Northfield? Descent. That looked FUN
    Orange Trail Lame name for what is an incredible line down the hill. Built but natural. Had to keep it reeled in a bit behind Brooke. The trial is getting a bit blown up, but still grips me every lap. Brooke's knack for layout is amazing. A gift for us all to enjoy. I really liked working with him. very layed back, not a control freak at all. Opposite of the other crew. So happy that of all the machine work done around here, this one is 32 seconds from my door yard.

Awesome riding right there. Smooth.

ripping?
    guy's riding their bikes on sidewalks is not ripping
    it's guy's riding their bikes in the most controlled of environments, if most folks had the same amount of time on that trail as fudge-packie does, they would look very similar, nice fucking pants, tough guy
    and what gives, sidewalk is cool there, but not at stowe?
    fucking hypocrite

i'm done with you two douche-nozzles
    crab in my shoe mouth

Did Nate Simpson have anything to do with that Orange Trail?

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    Strawjack....big roots....big pop. This one's on Snake in Steaux. A nice transfer that skips the chicane and keeps speed UP!]
    That is pretty sweet, but not the roots I was thinking of or see around here.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveVt View Post
    That looks super fun...we have nothing like that down here. Any trail that flows half way decent has shit corners for the most part. The a last trail we built in the fall has two corners coming from a downhill that we need to build berms and once that happens they will be more fun. Maybe Flea will put some time into the build with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Flea View Post
    Awesome riding right there. Smooth.
    Just flowing and having fun. Nothing like we used to do. Never really push the envelope anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by ticketchecker View Post
    Did Nate Simpson have anything to do with that Orange Trail?
    Nate worked with us in Waterbury for a couple weeks.

i'm done with you two douche-nozzles
    Thank. Full.
    Do you know Josh Matta? You guys should race.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVfOWz7Z_5I

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post

That looks super fun...we have nothing like that down here. Any trail that flows half way decent has shit corners for the most part. The a last trail we built in the fall has two corners coming from a downhill that we need to build berms and once that happens they will be more fun. Maybe Flea will put some time into the build with me!
    Once I add a new section to the local network I'll be available!

Quote Originally Posted by strawjack View Post

This is a one-off. I pressured Brooke hard to keep it fast and natural and he was into it. Over 800 verts and not a pedal stroke needed. A few moderate doubles. Nothing crazy....but a few sections are FAST. Nicely cupped berms as well, not banked turns like others build. They allow you to ride loose and always settle into the groove. Cupped tread...seemed so obvious to me yet the pros didn't get it. When I started working with Brooke and expressed this idea, we went back and reworked every berm in the network. When you ride FLO and see the chunks of tread ripped out, it's a clear indication of a lack of understanding of natural force and how to shape a berm to hold you in instead of being constantly pushed out of the turn. The result of this lack of understanding is increased erosion and a shitty feeling turn like you're always just holding on. Since Orange, everything has hit a new level of Easy. I doubt you'll see anything like this built again outside of a lift served area, and it's really just intermediate level stuff.

I like Big, defined roots as a trail feature. I don't enjoy highly eroded trail with roots left as the tread. I am particularly annoyed when people ride around roots on mountain bikes. Trail creep around features is the mark of the unskilled trail rider invading your scene. 4 hours yesterday on 1.5 miles of trail trying to undo this shit.

That orange trail looks fun... for a beginner. .... not one real double in the while video. Yawn

Tight trails & tacky dirt - '16 NE thread

Landmine is race tomorrow. I was convinced to get in the 25 mile cat. We'll see how good or bad that turns out. If anyone's racing look for the guy on orange steelie hardtail, not wearing spandex. Beers to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by whitekingsalmon View Post
    That orange trail looks fun... for a beginner. .... not one real double in the while video. Yawn
    Yea, only 3 built jumps in the whole run. It really sucks that we can't build trail with mandatory features. Everything has to roll-able. So, we tried to be creative about it. That said, the trail is fun, fast, mellow flow.....even for advanced riders. Looking around the rest of North/Central Vermont at the other excavator-built projects, this on is by FAR the most interesting and fun to ride. It's one trail, about 2k in a 12k network. The other 10 k is basically ultra-beginner trail that I almost never ride unless I have my 6 yo out. He loves it so I see it's place in the grand scheme of MTB...but....he's already getting bored of most of it and only wants to ride Orange.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    Landmine is race tomorrow. I was convinced to get in the 25 mile cat. We'll see how good or bad that turns out. If anyone's racing look for the guy on orange steelie hardtail, not wearing spandex. Beers to follow.
    25 miles is the distance, what Cat are you in?
    1,2,3? and 25 miles is a long way in baggies, go full lycra, it feels so right!

I tracked down a pretty sick weapon for the Dirty Pizza.
    https://www.bikereg.com/the-dirty-pizza

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1473513124.107989.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  311.3 KB

Let's Party
    Last edited by buttahflake; 09-10-2016 at 07:22 AM.
    crab in my shoe mouth

25 miles is the distance, what Cat are you in?
    1,2,3? and 25 miles is a long way in baggies, go full lycra, it feels so right!

I tracked down a pretty sick weapon for the Dirty Pizza.
    https://www.bikereg.com/the-dirty-pizza

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1473513124.107989.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  311.3 KB

Let's Party
    Sweet rig. And uh 25 miles is nuttin in baggies. Showed up to the Hampshire 100k in 08' in baggies and a tshirt and won the expert vet class by 32 minutes on a full rigid bike with a 1x8 set up 34x11x30. 7th overall including the elite class. Look it up if you don't believe. It ain't bout the kit or the bike.

of course you did, rog

Name:  uncle-rico-picture1.jpeg
Views: 297
Size:  50.8 KB
    crab in my shoe mouth

Sometimes I wish I could light this whole thread on fire.

No offense to those who probably aren't offended.

Name:  ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1473529832.230773.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  146.3 KB
    crab in my shoe mouth

of course you did, rog

Name:  uncle-rico-picture1.jpeg
Views: 297
Size:  50.8 KB
    Ha! Good game Buttah

Quote Originally Posted by joetron View Post
    Sometimes I wish I could light this whole thread on fire.

No offense to those who probably aren't offended.
    1. Super offended. 2. Ski/bike/cheezewhizwholecanchug-off. 3. Still offended. 4. Kidding 5. Nice bike G. 6. Beer. (to put out the fire. And drink)