Looking for a new boat

Well it doesn't have to be new but Im in the market for a kayak. Going to be based out of Stanley, ID this summer and really want to get back on the water. Took a couple year hiatus while I was fighting fires and now I have time to paddle again. So, who is selling a boat? River runner, playboat, or heck even an old school river/play (I guess its all the rage these days). Im tipping the scales at around 200lb 6' tall so anyone have a used boat that might fit me?

If you have interest in a creek boat, I have an El Jefe I would sell. I think it is around a 2005 and has not been paddled since then.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

any interest in a wavesport godzilla w a new L/L snapdragon skirt?

Got a Jackson 4Fun, very good condition, play boat that will still get you down the rivah. I am 200ish and 6' so good size for ya, Its in Harpers Ferry WV iffn you are passing thru. Pm me if interested.
    watch out for snakes

Hmm the jefe would be just a tad small for me, gotta pass on the godzilla and if i was in WV that boat would be mine. Alas I am in the great state of Utah. Narrowed the search down to a mamba or remix so my search continues for the perfect used boat.

Boating season is coming so folks will be selling used stuff, good luck on your search.
    watch out for snakes

got an old town for ya

make an offer and pay shipping

cheaper than anyone
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000