Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    Back when only "fast" women shaved.
    And the cheerleader/home ec types.

The police Helicopter that is doing laps over my Trailer. I think they are doing traffic on US 80 But who knows, its Midnight And there is a chopper buzzing our quiet little valley
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

When a reporter uses the word "subzero" temps. to add dramatic effect instead of below freezing. Multiple times.

There is a huge difference. If it were subzero, this guy would be a frozen block of ice on night one:

http://www.summitdaily.com/news/resc...r-backcountry/

And while I'm on the subject above, why the fuck didn't this guy light a fire 3 days earlier after hearing and seeing helicopters "100 times"?

I know it shouldn't, but it does.
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

Rog being back on the forums as Mr.Man. What a load of narcissism

How many aliases has la Rog had?
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    How many aliases has la Rog had?
    25-30? But I'm not sure that Mrman is The Rog.

4Matic annoys me, but shouldn't. Maybe it's just that mercedes kind of annoy me and there are 3 of them within my extended family members.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    When a reporter uses the word "subzero" temps. to add dramatic effect instead of below freezing. Multiple times.

There is a huge difference. If it were subzero, this guy would be a frozen block of ice on night one:

And while I'm on the subject above, why the fuck didn't this guy light a fire 3 days earlier after hearing and seeing helicopters "100 times"?

Celsius?

And the guy was hallucinating and starving. Maybe his judgement was too impaired to think about building a fire the minute a heli flew over.

Rog always manages to hide his identity for a while, but his true colors always win out. If MrMan is him, it'll become obvious.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    Check the NE ride thread and his avalanche comments coupled with posting frequency, not much doubt in my mind. On the plus side, he has become a much better writer with all the practice he has had over the years.

Apparently the Blue Ridge gnats in my yard thought it was a good morning to plant garlic today also.
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by scottyb View Post
    Apparently the Blue Ridge gnats in my yard thought it was a good morning to plant garlic today also.
    Shoulda chewed one end of a raw clove, and smeared the other half on your exposed skin. Like a real man

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post

That article was annoying. And so was the guy.

Guy that continues to hit on my wife at her restaurant, even after she says she's Happily married with kids. It should flatter me but I kinda wanted to squeeze his head till it popped like a zit.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    It's the rog.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Fiedler View Post
    Guy that continues to hit on my wife at her restaurant, even after she says she's Happily married with kids. It should flatter me but I kinda wanted to squeeze his head till it popped like a zit.
    Once is fine, flattering, and moderately acceptable, but it should only happen once from that guy.

I've got one...group 'sing-a-long' sections at rock concerts. Can't stand that shit.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    ill know if mr man is the roj once the wasatch thread starts for the season
    cause his 2 seasons here as a luggage fetcher wishing he was a ski tech made him such an expert
    that his ego demands he post on obs and conditions decades later
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

When others are also using Waze and create a new traffic slowdown.

Hilariously indignant posts in 12-page threads on fake service dogs.

Drivers side motor mounts on an old Mercedes 4matic wagon.

I hope that doesn't annoy jackstraw...
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

The in laws almost constantly trying to pawn off all kinds of older house hold items and other large garage fillers on us. I know they mean well and all.

Based on a post in the other thread: stores putting out Christmas stuff early is something that apparently annoys lots of people but shouldn't. Please explain what is annoying about this. I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    Based on a post in the other thread: stores putting out Christmas stuff early is something that apparently annoys lots of people but shouldn't. Please explain what is annoying about this. I don't get it.
    A.) By December 25, I will have had sufficient exposure to singing Animatronic Santas even if that exposure does not begin until the weekend after Thanksgiving. The tinsel and Mariah Carey become cloying even when they don't stretch across 4 months or more.

B.) The XMas crap takes up floor space that could be used by shit that is actually in season. I recall being unable to buy an air conditioner at the D.C. Home Depot in August. That sucked.

BOLTR Videos. Hilarious time wasters. Ho li Phuc. What a rabbit hole. Bet ya can't just watch one.

Asymmetrical skis for my asymmetrical boots.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.