Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    This is still sauce; on its way to gravy.

8/10 quart pot simmering, then adding pork or beef braciole and meatballs. Left on the stove overnight.
    Take out the meat - now it's gravy
    You're right. I used to help my Mother roll the pigskins too.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    well maybe he didn't know the word "sauce".
    He just said marinara. Obviously not like it's pronounced here. More like, "ma di nad".

Quote Originally Posted by Gepeto View Post
    This is still sauce; on its way to gravy.

8/10 quart pot simmering, then adding pork or beef braciole and meatballs. Left on the stove overnight.
    Take out the meat - now it's gravy
    Disagree, at least not completely true. It really depends on where you're from. Grandma Loconte always called it sauce regardless, and she usually had the meat cooking in it. Wow, I miss her sauce. Just realized that while my wife is a pretty good cook, we haven't had braciole in forever.

Those mongoloid bloobs are all sugar, no tart. That annoys me.
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

That we have a thread devoted to which dead person you want to fuck.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    As we get closer to Halloween, they tend to pop up.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Expresso.
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by reckless toboggan View Post
    Expresso.
    That should annoy you. IMO

People who dont find man buns annoying....

Big-ass two-axle camper trailers pulled by six-pack dually pickups dragging around the narrow streets of downtown. GTFO of my way! But hey...

People who go through the left double door instead of the right, mucking up the flow of foot traffic in and out of a building.

Loud, fat girls that vape.

I like loud fat girls. I am annoyed by people who use vaping technology for tobacco. Jesus H Christ people, get it together. Vaping is for chronic.

A neighbor has their Christmas tree in the front window. It has the little white lights...which is nice...but they're blinking randomly every second. The whole tree. Their house must feel like a disco inside. It's giving me convulsions when I look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackstraw View Post
    A neighbor has their Christmas tree in the front window. It has the little white lights...which is nice...but they're blinking randomly every second. The whole tree. Their house must feel like a disco inside. It's giving me convulsions when I look at it.
    They rocking the EDM and some Molly? You might want an invite to that party.

The remarkably time consuming process of installing a microwave under a kitchen cabinet. That was a pain in the ass.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    They rocking the EDM and some Molly? You might want an invite to that party.
    Whit XMas dubstep remix.

Quote Originally Posted by HankScorpio View Post
    The remarkably time consuming process of installing a microwave under a kitchen cabinet. That was a pain in the ass.
    Ha, I had to do that last year by myself. Agreed, pain in the ass since the old bracket didn't quite fit the new model. But it's nice having a fully functioning microwave again. The old one still worked sort of...buttons intermittently wouldn't work

That my snowblower doesn’t have a cup holder. I’m thinking of getting something like this:

Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    That my snowblower doesn’t have a cup holder. I’m thinking of getting something like this:
    Huh. That's genius. Don't know why I never thought about installing something like that. Would be REALLY nice to have a hot coffee with you while clearing your driveway at 6 AM. I will say though, at least the heated hand grips that's pretty much standard these days sure is nice on those negative temp days. Still surprised none of them come with a cup holder like riding lawnmowers do. Good thinking, Meadow. I'm putting you in for a promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    to be clear, it was when they were alive
    skid luxury

My GF takes about 20 different supplements a day. She can go on and on telling you all about them and what they are supposed to help yet she still seem to have all kinds of "health" issues. I put "health" in quotes because it seems to be more in her head than based in reality.

She wants to start taking CBD (has directed me to get her a product that would be right for her) but doesn't know if she can handle taking another supplement because she already has to swallow so many pills a day. <roll eyes>

I'm thinking she needs a nice indica to mellow her out and get her mind of all the things she thinks are wrong with her.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

That probably should annoy you, you’re fine. Taking that many supplements is terrible for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    That probably should annoy you, you’re fine. Taking that many supplements is terrible for you.
    Did I mention she also has a sub-q implant that is supposedly tailored to her needs? Claims she takes progesterone, estrogen and testosterone. WTF? Oh yeah... and she drinks a lot but hell no... she's not gonna smoke pot (though she did in her youth... a lot).
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

She just needs a little hypnosis. No biggie.