Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I still call it The Jake.

Well, we are the proud new owners of a 1993 EuroVan.

Thanks for the insight everyone. Hopefully upgrading after a few years, but looking to enjoy this starter van for now. Probably going to leave it in Moab most of the time as our mobile dirtbag condo.

just tuning into this thread - congrats!

I am on my 2nd van now- had a 1991 vanagon for several yrs and now we have a 2003 eurovan and love them

I used the old vanagon as a second car/travel vehicle but these days we use the eurovan as one of our daily drivers too- Andrew loves it for all the room it has to set up his camera gear inside where it's warm etc and we also always drive it skiing too bc it's a mobile ski lodge to put on boots inside

they take some tinkering but luckily we have a couple good mechanics in town that know them well. I almost loved my old vanagon more though bc it was so simple! cant tell you how many times we jerry rigged stuff to get home haha
    Now I just roll with AAA PLUS

I'll try to remember to wave as I pass you guys.
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

Quote Originally Posted by flowtron's ghost View Post
    Well, we are the proud new owners of a 1993 EuroVan.

Thanks for the insight everyone. Hopefully upgrading after a few years, but looking to enjoy this starter van for now. Probably going to leave it in Moab most of the time as our mobile dirtbag condo.
    always park it in the shade in case it won't start again

The second purchase you need to make: Bentley Paper Repair Manual VW EuroVan (T4)

Don't leave home without it...

Also as mentioned above- the AAA Premier membership is a good purchase. My bill came in the mail yesterday. Strange thing is, we've never had to use it for the Westfalia- only for our other broken down valley cars.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain