Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    iceman's recent browser history:

bagofdicks
    bag of dicks
    picture of a bag of dicks
    bag of dicks image
    tetongravity.com bag of dicks

I found this in a forgotten old storage room on one of the top floors of a place I used to work. It's no bag o dicks, and not all that weird, but not really that normal either.

::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post

bagofdicks
    bag of dicks
    bag of dicks image
    Alternatively:

Defjef (?)
    Rontele

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    We found a sealed 1000 caplet bottle of 500mg Tylenol in some guy's ass at work one night.
    I just had a realization looking in my medicine cabinet this morning... 1000 count is a Costco sized bottle?

Quote Originally Posted by Mazderati View Post

bagofdicks
    bag of dicks
    bag of dicks image
    Right? I'm on some watch list now.

Quote Originally Posted by Leavenworth Skier View Post
    I just had a realization looking in my medicine cabinet this morning... 1000 count is a Costco sized bottle?
    Why yes, it is. Pretty big huh?

Why yes, it is. Pretty big huh?
    Send him out the door with a traffic cone next time, it's a got a flared base.

I used to do environmental site assessments, too. We had one site that was an abandoned and decrepit rail car garage in the Bronx. The first floor had no windows and was dark as a cave, with a constant drip of water from the second story because the roof had collapsed. There were homeless living in a number of the smaller rooms. In the smallest room there was a chair in the middle of the floor with some rope around it.

Ahh! Too much info! Sewing needles?? Done eating my lunch now.:

When the doc handed it to me I gave it a shake, noticed the seal and asked if we should give it back to him, he just rolled his eyes and sighed.

We know something was up there, the guy was a schizophrenic and a serial ass stuffer. We had a guy in CA who every so often liked to pack his urethra with sewing needles, same deal.

When the doc handed it to me I gave it a shake, noticed the seal and asked if we should give it back to him, he just rolled his eyes and sighed.

We know something was up there, the guy was a schizophrenic and a serial ass stuffer. We had a guy in CA who every so often liked to pack his urethra with sewing needles, same deal.
    There are substitutes for Ibuprofen. http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...d-of-ibuprofen
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Part of my job is to take gravel orders from customers. I then dispatch trucks to our various gravel banks to load and deliver the product. Customer called and wanted a load of topsoil delivered to his house. No problem, topsoil was delivered, he paid my trucker, have a nice day.

I get a call the next day from the guy. Said he found something in the pile while spreading it and was willing to return it at the owner's request.

A bag of dick...

Dick in the dirt?
    watch out for snakes

A huge rock of meth, about an inch across, wrapped in toilet paper and stashed in a patient's vagina. Good times!
    There's nothing better than sliding down snow, and flying through the air

^^^ got damn that's funny!

Quote Originally Posted by beaterdit View Post
    A huge rock of meth, about an inch across, wrapped in toilet paper and stashed in a patient's vagina. Good times!
    Did she at least give you half?
    I see hydraulic turtles.

an older, overweight, ghost of a man jerking it in the stall next to me. I didn't actually see him, but the sound implied the details. third floor.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Are you sure she took them to the dump?

She took 'em to the dump alright...
    "If you limit your choices only to what seems possible or reasonable, you disconnect yourself from what you truly want, and all that is left is a compromise." -Robert Fritz

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    not enough nun fisters in that community

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    an older, overweight, ghost of a man jerking it in the stall next to me. I didn't actually see him, but the sound implied the details. third floor.
    Sounds like a job for Fappy.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

Found a penis pump and lube one time, it ended up buried in the bottom of someone's pack until spring
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    My friend who's a nurse had a guy come in about a month ago with a Kikkoman soy sauce bottle stuck up his ass, wide end first. She said he complained of stomach pains and "wasn't sure why" and that "he was at a party and blacked out", excuse straight out of that Jackass skit with the matchbox car.
    My wife is an ER nurse. At her previous job, a woman came into the ER with a vibrator up her ass. She had put it in too far, and could not get it out, and had driven over 100 miles to another town's ER so no one would recognize her. I don't know if it was still on at that time

Fist wurld problems
    watch out for snakes

Quote Originally Posted by Conundrum View Post
    What's the weirdest thing you've found at work? Here's mine. Our office is in a decent location but by some train tracks and occasionally transient people hang out on the patio on nights and weekends. We were conducting a quick morning meeting and a guy said "Hey, is there a homeless guy sleeping out there?" so I looked and said "there's no guy, but I think he left his shit behind". We walked outside and this is what I found:

I grabbed some gloves from the first aid kit and some garbage bags, bagged it up, and threw it in the dumpster. One of the ladies at work freaked out and called the cops who then came and dug it out of the dumpster in case it was connected to any crimes.

Awesome that there is now a police car transporting a bag of dicks back to the station.
    You wouldn't happen to work with Rob Story would you?