Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Disneyland Race Riot, Fuck Yeah!!!

Ok, not IN Disneyland, but close.... KKK vs. Counter protesters, stabbings, beatings, multiple arrests... Good Times!!!! The KKKers were advertising it as a "white lives matter, too" rally.... Clown show!

http://www.bipartisanreport.com/2016...d-13-arrested/

dude, I was imagining the carnage in that cool parking lot right in front.....nutso.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Welcome to the OC (Orange County), the hot bed of southern California's white racist /GOP. As much as I love the beaches there, the rest of the county can go fuck themselves.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by hutash View Post
    Welcome to the OC (Orange County), the hot bed of southern California's white racist /GOP. As much as I love the beaches there, the rest of the county can go fuck themselves.
    Looks like the police brought the KK members into the crowd of violent arms protesters.

Who the hell is inciting race riots?

Yesterday at CSULA for Ben Shapiro's speech....same shit.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

I used to blame rap music for stuff like this, but now I blame Trump.

I blame stupid and intolerant people.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Friday in the ham there was the regular peace protesters, Jesus protesters with signs about not fornicating and black lives matters all at the same intersection

That's a lot of blood

It is wonderful on the Magic Kingdom, and Ventura is still a nice place, but inland OC is full of fucknuts. It home to mega churches, what more needs to be said?

Interestingly, OC coast is amazing. Laguna Beach is as gay as it gets, but leave the coast, and the fucknuts reign. An old girlfriend of mine had found a burning cross in her Fullerton front yard because her parents adopted a child of color.

I love the coast, but inland OC really sucks, the Magic Kingdom excepted.

iscariot

fuck you, man. i got my hopes up for some tourist beatdown in the magic kingdom. so bizarre to me that people just stand around watching so close. if i get the tiniest sense of something going sideways i am gone without a trace.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    fuck you, man. i got my hopes up for some tourist beatdown in the magic kingdom. so bizarre to me that people just stand around watching so close. if i get the tiniest sense of something going sideways i am gone without a trace.
    Sorry to disappoint.... Sheesh. Do agree about bailing when shit goes sideways, tho.... When you don't, you end up getting stabbed with a flagpole by some neo-nazi kook.

Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Sorry to disappoint.... Sheesh. Do agree about bailing when shit goes sideways, tho.... When you don't, you end up getting stabbed with a flagpole by some neo-nazi kook.
    just give me a tourist beatdown inside the magic kingdom down the road sometime and we're cool. we both know it's going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by wyeaster View Post
    just give me a tourist beatdown inside the magic kingdom down the road sometime and we're cool. we both know it's going to happen.
    Deal. And true.

Interestingly, OC coast is amazing. Laguna Beach is as gay as it gets, but leave the coast, and the fucknuts reign. I love the coast, but inland OC really sucks...
    Maybe the KKK should go surfing instead?
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Huntington is famous for its surf nazis.

iscariot

Isn't Ventura the other side of LA?
    I read on the BBC that the counter protesters attacked first, maybe. I don't think that's how it's supposed to work, as nice as that sounds.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

KKK and gangmembers trying to kill each other...what's not to like? Hopefully both sides bring guns the next time they convene.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

I'll fuvking stab a skinhead or kkk fag onsight
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

It is wonderful on the Magic Kingdom, and Ventura is still a nice place, but inland OC is full of fucknuts. It home to mega churches, what more needs to be said?

Interestingly, OC coast is amazing. Laguna Beach is as gay as it gets, but leave the coast, and the fucknuts reign. An old girlfriend of mine had found a burning cross in her Fullerton front yard because her parents adopted a child of color.

I love the coast, but inland OC really sucks, the Magic Kingdom excepted.
    Why don't you take your extremist views back over the polyass thread? Ventura is considered a slum of santa barbara, but you've never been very self aware kook.

I don't get the MK. I used to take the family pilgrimage to DW in FL. It was cool. But what is with adults who adore the place? I know so many around here who 'can't wait' until they go with their kids. Fuck. Once my son discovers Disney, my life will be a little less awesome. Hopefully my parents are still alive and able to take him once he wants to go. If they are not, I'll suck it up and go. But God almighty I fear that place like the plague. Hell, they even have these giant talking rats to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by digitaldeath View Post
    I'll fuvking stab a skinhead or kkk fag onsight
    Oh shut up. We all know you're just a little snuggle-bug.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I don't get the MK. I used to take the family pilgrimage to DW in FL. It was cool. But what is with adults who adore the place? I know so many around here who 'can't wait' until they go with their kids. Fuck. Once my son discovers Disney, my life will be a little less awesome. Hopefully my parents are still alive and able to take him once he wants to go. If they are not, I'll suck it up and go. But God almighty I fear that place like the plague. Hell, they even have these giant talking rats to deal with.
    You know, you don't have to go. I've never been, my wife's never been, and we raised two kids (both in college now and seemingly well-adjusted and happy) who've never been either. It can be done. Courage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    So don't take him. My kids spent 6 hours in Disneyland once. When they asked to go to Disneyworld I showed them the cost of going there vs. going diving in Honduras. They chose the latter.

Fuck Disney. Canned Bullshit "entertainment." Any place that lets you cut the lines to rides simply by paying more $$$ needs to be burned to the fucking ground. Oh, and their rides suck too compared to your local amusement park.