Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    so benny where to do you hang out? might actually leave breck today and go to your shitty side of the county

where should we meet for happy hour? are you a regular local at pug ryans, araphaoe pub, jersey boys, dam brewery, red mountain, maybe old c's? which one is your place?

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post

For fucks sake, even the people in the most urban parts of Denver have incredible options with Wash Park, etc. And you know, some of us enjoy the options that living in an urban area provides. You know.... An equal proportion of males to females, much greater job opportunities, more diverse food choices, the ability to go to the club, the theatre, etc, etc. Some of us actually enjoy living an urban lifestyle and not living in the cultural fucking wasteland of rasta bro brahs living "the life" up in Sunmit County. Don't forget that Denver was named today as the best city in America to live in. This conversation could not have come at a better time.
    ouch that kinda hurt, just cause I gave up on culture twenty years ago doesn't mean I'm a complete idiot, I was actually pretty stoked to put all that culture shit behind me, smoke weed 24/7 ski, fuck off, bike and be just another bro brah hanging out in breck, actually one of the best things I ever did with myself, clubing, art, eating over priced fancy food, and theatre of all fucking things, theatre is about as dumb as you can get specially when you have tv, who needs that shit

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    I have gone over this with you before, but you are too fucking stupid to realize that many of us work jobs that allow us to make our own schedules a bit.

I only need to go into the office maybe once or twice a week, and can work from home the rest of the time, provided I get my work done. This allows me to go skiing plenty during the weekdays, and the drive is incredibly easy because it's not a weekend. Even on days that I need to go into the office I can still be at the Abasin parking lot at 8 AM, shred for a couple hours, and be into the office, showered and changed by lunch time.

Cube monkeys???

Do you realize the recreational opportunities around the Denver area? Here in Boulder, the amount of single track within 5 minutes of my place is mind boggling. Never mind the extensive rock climbing and hiking opportunities in the Boulder Canyon. And Eldora is just 30 minutes away if you want to go skiing / Nordic skiing.

In the summer time the recreational opportunities in Boulder are even more extensive. Floating the Boulder creek is all time. Have you even been to fucking Boulder ??? You just proved how much of a JONG you truly are by claiming that living in Denver Metro = Cube monkey.

For fucks sake, even the people in the most urban parts of Denver have incredible options with Wash Park, etc. And you know, some of us enjoy the options that living in an urban area provides. You know.... An equal proportion of males to females, much greater job opportunities, more diverse food choices, the ability to go to the club, the theatre, etc, etc. Some of us actually enjoy living an urban lifestyle and not living in the cultural fucking wasteland of rasta bro brahs living "the life" up in Sunmit County. Don't forget that Denver was named today as the best city in America to live in. This conversation could not have come at a better time.

You are consistently the most gaper poster on this forum
    People seek happiness in different ways. I recognize this is a pile on Benny thread, but you couldn't pay me enough to move back to Boulder. I think less than 10%(7% ski, board or snowshoe according to Siri) of Americans ski. Every year when hordes of people come to my town for Sun Dance and stand around hoping to see a star or be the first to discover a movie, I remind myself that for a lot of America movies are their recreation.

I met my wife in a Breck, and have good memories. I skied a number of mogul events there and had fun. The chair in a canyon (E I think) had good lines on a powder day. I think the event was on a run called 7 up, and it had good natural bumps. The thing that always struck me though was that it was windy as shit there! Anyway, Benny broke himself getting off a chair, so Karma seems against him.
    Last edited by Canada1; 03-03-2016 at 09:23 AM.

Damn, didn't realize they were serving up smug in those 6th Alley mugs these days.
    There are good people to get out into the mountains with, and assholes. Zip code has nothing to do with it.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchgreenchile View Post
    Damn, didn't realize they were serving up smug in those 6th Alley mugs these days.
    There are good people to get out into the mountains with, and assholes. Zip code has nothing to do with it.
    Agreed!!!

Just love proving how much of a bullshit artist benny truly is!

The dude is retired, living in summit county and does nothing but bitch !

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Such a dork. Probably carry your skis naked on a roof rack.
    Such a substantive response to my annihilation of your previous posts

Ha. You and Skifishbum are like polar opposites in this thread. Dork vs old deranged hippie. Takes all kinds.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Sfb isn't a persistently whining complainer though. Scores big points with the non-summit county tourist crowd
    Decisions Decisions

His so called poetry sucks. I've given people like him a fair amount of cash on street corners and stop lights.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, not any more. Because you Denver cube core bros cunt the place up on the weekends.

As far as the Colorado weather discussion, eh, what Colorado weather are you speaking of? The Massive Refresher Storms that roll in once a week?
    The official term is front range riff raff JONG.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/a.../t-120184.html

I'll be determining if Vail cares or not today.

USOpen is there? Shitshow?

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    I'll be determining if Vail cares or not today.

USOpen is there? Shitshow?
    Stay away from Golden Peak and you'll be fine. Unless you want to watch.

I stand corrected, Vail are a buch of teasing ass wads. Free breakfast is for employees only. No free doughnuts for me

Gold post of the thread right there ^^^^^.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Vail is feeding their employees? I'd still say that's still a step in the right direction

Two weeks in a row for Breck on Saturday. Gold, Jerry, Gold.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Who says Vail doesn't care?

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    Vail is feeding their employees?
    After paying $65 for a burger, chicken nuggets, burrito and 2 gatorades on Friday, I'd say we are.

Though in all fairness the ticket for my 16 year old was only $151 with my SWAF discount. So thanks Vail!!

Anyone who pays Vail window prices isn't doing it right.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    After paying $65 for a burger, chicken nuggets, burrito and 2 gatorades on Friday, I'd say we are.

Though in all fairness the ticket for my 16 year old was only $151 with my SWAF discount. So thanks Vail!!
    I bet they take Magic Monee at par.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Anyone who pays Vail window prices isn't doing it right.
    I saved $24!!!!!

Less than $37, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Anyone who skies Vail isn't doing it right.
    Fify

Seriously. There are like twenty better options for tourons. Maybe thirty.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

Benny why in the fuck of fucks did you 'move' to summit county. Yes, you are a "touron" still. Utah. Seattle. Alaska. Iran. Options are endless.
    Decisions Decisions

Well, I didn't move here. I have a cheap bed for two months. That's why. It's the cheapest place I've found in America. If I came back, I'd do a Loveland and ABasin pass, with the MC for travel. But I'm not coming back here.

Jezuz, Loveland had a coat of butter on it Thursday. Love that place.

Let's do some livin'
    After, we die

It was for the experience. Wife wanted the kids to ski there. I hope they have indelible memories. We've been at A Basin since.

Quote Originally Posted by zartagen View Post
    Vail is feeding their employees? I'd still say that's still a step in the right direction
    vail doesn't feed them, they charge them for a shift meal, if you you goto the local community free dinners 80% of the people there are underpaid vail resorts seasonal employees