Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    vail sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Qmcbrew View Post
    vail sucks
    breck blows
    Is it radix panax notoginseng? - splat
    This is like hanging yourself but the rope breaks. - DTM
    Dude Listen to mtm. He's a marriage counselor at burning man. - subtle plague

I've only been to Breck once but I recall having fun... I did get shown around by a passholder though. The lake chutes were cool, also one of the hike-accessible areas skiers right (no idea which peak number) had leftover untracked snow. The main stuff seemed pretty flat/groomed/boring but that's Vail's modus operandi right?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Try harder
    http://www.breckenridge.com/mountain...-web-cams.aspx

I'm sure the 2" wind loaded Cucumber, Art's and Peak 6 with all time, tits-deep snow. So sick bro. Living the life!

Does anybody get it?

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Sure I get it
    There are skiers
    and people who think doing laundry is a good excuse
    Not to be the latter
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Remember that Benny has the cat pee boot stink roomie and needs to make sure his duds are fresh.
    www.apriliaforum.com

"If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

"I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    Sure I get it
    There are skiers
    and people who think doing laundry is a good excuse
    Not to be the latter
    Nope, way off. Awfully bitter for a dried up stoner.

Quote Originally Posted by Qmcbrew View Post
    vail sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    breck blows
    The prevailing wind direction is from the west so I think it's technically that Vail blows and Breck sucks. Just saying....

Edit: actually it's Keystone that sucks and it just blows over Breck.

Does anybody get it?
    I get it benny don't worry

we should hang out sometime i never leave breck so you'd have to come to breck to hang out though

I wonder if Benny has even attempted to hike the extreme terrain at breck.

Lake chutes is some of the gnarliest terrain on the epic pass.

Look for the old fuck wheezing and blocking the boot pack up to the chutes and you have found Benny

*Paging alpinezone**

Since Benny hates summit county so much he should really try skiing Killington.... Something about hot New Jersey bitches??

I don't understand how Benny has so much hate for summit county, and yet he has decided to spend the past two winters here.

He must truly be a sad, bitter, old man.

He is blessed enough that he has been able to spend the past two winters of his retirement in Summit County, and all he does is bitch and complain.

On the plus side, he hasn't been cunting up the Colorado Weather Discussion thread nearly as much as last season for some reason.

Who says Vail doesn't care?

What happened to Alpinezone Greg?
    I miss that freak.

Quote Originally Posted by WTF is dat View Post
    ............try skiing Killington.... Something about hot New Jersey bitches........
    do these Jersey girls do the Tebow?
    "we all do dumb shit when we're fucked up" mike tyson

I wonder if Benny has even attempted to hike the extreme terrain at breck.

Lake chutes is some of the gnarliest terrain on the epic pass.

Look for the old fuck wheezing and blocking the boot pack up to the chutes and you have found Benny
    For fucks sake, asshole, they put a high speed quad in a few years ago that eliminates 90% of that hike.

*Paging alpinezone**

Since Benny hates summit county so much he should really try skiing Killington.... Something about hot New Jersey bitches??

I don't understand how Benny has so much hate for summit county, and yet he has decided to spend the past two winters here.

He must truly be a sad, bitter, old man.

He is blessed enough that he has been able to spend the past two winters of his retirement in Summit County, and all he does is bitch and complain.

On the plus side, he hasn't been cunting up the Colorado Weather Discussion thread nearly as much as last season for some reason.

Well, not any more. Because you Denver cube core bros cunt the place up on the weekends.

As far as the Colorado weather discussion, eh, what Colorado weather are you speaking of? The Massive Refresher Storms that roll in once a week?
    Last edited by Benny Profane; 03-02-2016 at 10:00 PM.

For fucks sake, asshole, they put a high speed quad in a few years ago that eliminates 90% of that hike.
    Benny does make a point. That quad ruined the top of Peak 8, but that's what Vail does, ruin shit. The old Imperial Bowl hike was the first place I ever hiked for pow turns.

Lake Cutes are steep, as are some of the lines skiers right of the top of Peak 6. They were wind blown ice last week, made for very puckering skiing. Oh, until you got to the bottom and had a mile long flat ski to get back to the lift.

Don't go changing Benny, don't go changing. Keep on bringing the funnies

Well, not any more. Because you Denver cube core bros cunt the place up on the weekends. ?
    I have gone over this with you before, but you are too fucking stupid to realize that many of us work jobs that allow us to make our own schedules a bit.

I only need to go into the office maybe once or twice a week, and can work from home the rest of the time, provided I get my work done. This allows me to go skiing plenty during the weekdays, and the drive is incredibly easy because it's not a weekend. Even on days that I need to go into the office I can still be at the Abasin parking lot at 8 AM, shred for a couple hours, and be into the office, showered and changed by lunch time.

Cube monkeys???

Do you realize the recreational opportunities around the Denver area? Here in Boulder, the amount of single track within 5 minutes of my place is mind boggling. Never mind the extensive rock climbing and hiking opportunities in the Boulder Canyon. And Eldora is just 30 minutes away if you want to go skiing / Nordic skiing.

In the summer time the recreational opportunities in Boulder are even more extensive. Floating the Boulder creek is all time. Have you even been to fucking Boulder ??? You just proved how much of a JONG you truly are by claiming that living in Denver Metro = Cube monkey.

For fucks sake, even the people in the most urban parts of Denver have incredible options with Wash Park, etc. And you know, some of us enjoy the options that living in an urban area provides. You know.... An equal proportion of males to females, much greater job opportunities, more diverse food choices, the ability to go to the club, the theatre, etc, etc. Some of us actually enjoy living an urban lifestyle and not living in the cultural fucking wasteland of rasta bro brahs living "the life" up in Sunmit County. Don't forget that Denver was named today as the best city in America to live in. This conversation could not have come at a better time.

You are consistently the most gaper poster on this forum

Who says Vail doesn't care?

I actually agree with you on this point, however the 300 vert that you still need to hike keeps a huge amount of people away from the truly good terrain off of peak 6,7, and 8 at breck.

Shit, I only do the lake chutes maybe 3 or 4 times a season because of how much of a pain in the ass it is to climb 300 vert at almost 13,000 feet. Somehow I still get the feeling that is 3 or 4 more times a season than you ski the lake chutes.

Also breck may be flat towards the bottom but if you can't have a blast ripping the corduroy, hitting jumps, and popping into and out of the trees on the side of the runs, you are doing it completely wrong.

Such a dork. Probably carry your skis naked on a roof rack.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    fuck yeah master core cuber cunter
    from new york shitty
    dream strong bro
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

so benny where to do you hang out? might actually leave breck today and go to your shitty side of the county

where should we meet for happy hour? are you a regular local at pug ryans, araphaoe pub, jersey boys, dam brewery, red mountain, maybe old c's? which one is your place?

For fucks sake, even the people in the most urban parts of Denver have incredible options with Wash Park, etc. And you know, some of us enjoy the options that living in an urban area provides. You know.... An equal proportion of males to females, much greater job opportunities, more diverse food choices, the ability to go to the club, the theatre, etc, etc. Some of us actually enjoy living an urban lifestyle and not living in the cultural fucking wasteland of rasta bro brahs living "the life" up in Sunmit County. Don't forget that Denver was named today as the best city in America to live in. This conversation could not have come at a better time.
    ouch that kinda hurt, just cause I gave up on culture twenty years ago doesn't mean I'm a complete idiot, I was actually pretty stoked to put all that culture shit behind me, smoke weed 24/7 ski, fuck off, bike and be just another bro brah hanging out in breck, actually one of the best things I ever did with myself, clubing, art, eating over priced fancy food, and theatre of all fucking things, theatre is about as dumb as you can get specially when you have tv, who needs that shit

I have gone over this with you before, but you are too fucking stupid to realize that many of us work jobs that allow us to make our own schedules a bit.

I only need to go into the office maybe once or twice a week, and can work from home the rest of the time, provided I get my work done. This allows me to go skiing plenty during the weekdays, and the drive is incredibly easy because it's not a weekend. Even on days that I need to go into the office I can still be at the Abasin parking lot at 8 AM, shred for a couple hours, and be into the office, showered and changed by lunch time.

Cube monkeys???

Do you realize the recreational opportunities around the Denver area? Here in Boulder, the amount of single track within 5 minutes of my place is mind boggling. Never mind the extensive rock climbing and hiking opportunities in the Boulder Canyon. And Eldora is just 30 minutes away if you want to go skiing / Nordic skiing.

In the summer time the recreational opportunities in Boulder are even more extensive. Floating the Boulder creek is all time. Have you even been to fucking Boulder ??? You just proved how much of a JONG you truly are by claiming that living in Denver Metro = Cube monkey.

You are consistently the most gaper poster on this forum
    People seek happiness in different ways. I recognize this is a pile on Benny thread, but you couldn't pay me enough to move back to Boulder. I think less than 10%(7% ski, board or snowshoe according to Siri) of Americans ski. Every year when hordes of people come to my town for Sun Dance and stand around hoping to see a star or be the first to discover a movie, I remind myself that for a lot of America movies are their recreation.

I met my wife in a Breck, and have good memories. I skied a number of mogul events there and had fun. The chair in a canyon (E I think) had good lines on a powder day. I think the event was on a run called 7 up, and it had good natural bumps. The thing that always struck me though was that it was windy as shit there! Anyway, Benny broke himself getting off a chair, so Karma seems against him.
    Last edited by Canada1; 03-03-2016 at 10:23 AM.