Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dantheman View Post
    Gotcha. Honestly, it's been 4 years since I did it and can't say for sure what the best way would be. I recall the best views being on the west side closer to the Wedge, but really there's great views along the whole thing. The north end/middle is slightly lower than the south ends, about 300 vert lower per my GPS track, so on either side riding S->N is going to be the (slightly) easier direction. I recall most of the trail being rocky enough that Jameson may have a tough time on the 16er.
    good to know. maybe a quick recon is in order before getting jameson out there.

for any headed down that way w kids....
    ended up shuttling the west side of good water w my oldest (7). about 8 miles of "pedaly" trail w/ more of a down than up. about his limit length-wise but nothing too techy or steep that he couldn't get up/down. my wife and youngest bailed after about 2 miles and took the road back to the car and picked us up. he could've done a little more but just wasn't feeling it. nice part about the west side is there are a few places to bail and hit the road if need be. awesome views.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C3 Wedge 2.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	206236

Awesome, glad it worked out. Love that new helmet!