Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post
    I'm not completely against it. That's what I said.

He's talking out his ass from his bs puritan stance... in general, women are far more often self conscious about their bodies than not, and women are often extremely cruel to each other.

From what I have heard, men are less cruel and less self consious...
    puritanical lol.

So from what you've heard you're making a value judgement?
    I'm certain I have more close women friends than you and yes we're mature enough to talk about adult topics and sometimes we even go to the gym together....GASP!!!!

What did I say in the beginning? If at a casual glance, ypu look male, use the men's room. If female, use the womens.

If your genitalia doesn't match, be discreet.

If someone makes you uncomfortable, wait until they leave. If they are actually DOING something wrong, notify management.

People who are "freaks" in this way really do not want to draw attention to themselves in a lockerroom/bathroom situation.
    So be discreet and stay in the closet? WTF, why should they have to hide when most other people don't have to. =Discrimination.

Have you ever been to a city larger than say Sheldon? There are plenty Pre-op, Post-Op, hormone taking individuals that don't want to be silent about their changes and hell advertise the shit out of them.

Can't find a washroom that fits your gender fluidity?

Just pee in an elevator!
    Gravitas, Pietas, Dignitas, Virtus

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    No, I don't think I would call Bob schwanky. I would call the BC schwanky, though.
    Paved parking is nice.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by farmer View Post
    Is it right for the state to force private businesses to go pay for that? Extra square footage to build / lease, extra construction costs, extra ongoing maintenance, extra heating / cooling for the larger building, all for something that the overwhelming majority of the population doesn't need? And if businesses don't pay for it, who does? The taxpayer? User fees for Transgendered people?

Gonna make YOU pay for it personally. You and all of the other folks who like to blather on about the free market and and government over reach any chance they can get. Insensitive clod. There are some things that the free market can not and will not address. So yes, It is right, whatever the solution ends up being, to make businesses pay for it if the wish to be open to the public and/or employ people. I would hope that businesses be given some options so that they can choose the one that best fits their situation.
    Real VTers tap trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebased View Post
    So be discreet and stay in the closet? WTF, why should they have to hide when most other people don't have to. =Discrimination.

Have you ever been to a city larger than say Sheldon? There are plenty Pre-op, Post-Op, hormone taking individuals that don't want to be silent about their changes and hell advertise the shit out of them.
    You are nuts.

Be discreet. Yes. Realize that not everyone is comfortable with or understands your body.

I know actual transpeople. Most will discuss it and don't hide it, but also understand that there is a time and place...

As for women and their bodies... no idea where you are coming from. My experience is that woman who are completely confident and willing to walk around the gym lockerroom completely naked are not the norm.

If you are thinking about women you've had sex with being comfortable naked, that's a completely different thing...

I know actual transpeople.
    Gold.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    Hugh Conway sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Meadow Skipper View Post
    I guess stfu might be right about steel toed boots
    Quote Originally Posted by pedoherp69 View Post
    I know actual transpeople.
    Quote Originally Posted by rokjoxx View Post
    We is got a good military, maybe cause some kids get to shooting sports early here.

This thread is ruining 12 y/o me's idea of the ladies locker room.

Thanks a lot TGR.
    I still call it The Jake.

We may need an undercover informant.
    bF
    Alpental Indigenous

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    I'll go grab some board shorts and check it out. Trip report to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by flowing alpy View Post
    FBI...
    Real VTers tap trees.

The community center pool had a locker switch day because the service guys were actually guys so they had signs out for the day the fixes needed to happen, and all the guys used the ladies' locker rooms and the ladies used the guys' locker room.

It was an existential letdown that i didn't find couches & soft seating in there...fantasy ruined...at least the showers were all individual, no shower room for 16. There is some luxury in that.

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    FBI...
    Female Body Inspector?

Quote Originally Posted by baby bear View Post
    Female Body Inspector?
    Real VTers tap trees.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post

It was an existential letdown that i didn't find couches & soft seating in there...fantasy ruined...at least the showers were all individual, no shower room for 16. There is some luxury in that.
    See? Everyone is safe from seeing the yet to be chopped off trans penis..

See? Everyone is safe from seeing the yet to be chopped off trans penis..
    Now you've got me kinda curious how a surgically-made penile unit would look irl

We just went thru this here at our office and a local elementary (yes, elementary) school just went thru it also.

Ours, the guy turned girl. She wanted to use the girls room once she officially changed her name and grew tits. My initial stance was - dick = guys room, vag = girls room. Since our corporate office is small, we opted to poll the women. Most were totally fine with it and I think two reluctantly said, 'ok' to it, but didn't want to stand out against the other women or this guy/girl.

To me we were essentially making two people feel uncomfortable because of one individual. It's a tough spot to be in.

The school (being public) had their attorneys involved and they determined what I had said above - penis - boys, vag - girls. But, the immediately let this kid start using the staff bathroom and then built a neutral gender bathroom.

Also, before he 'changed' he did walk in on me naked in our employee locker room (we have a gym/shower) and I felt bad for him. I honestly have no idea if he's gay or straight or whatever, but I could tell he (at the time) was not comfortable. So truly, she/he does belong in the womens room.

Now you've got me kinda curious how a surgically-made penile unit would look irl
    It's called Phalloplasty

Here's some info I found because your curiosity got me curious:

8 Myths About Transgender Men's Genital Reconstructions

How do female-to-male gender reassignment surgeries work?
    Last edited by KQ; 02-19-2016 at 11:37 AM.
    Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkiní Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

someone listened to farmer
    sign change
    http://www.oregonlive.com/washington...art_river_home

"Alter-abled"

I guess I can add that to the list of terms that make be want to throat punch a liberal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke
    Cell phones are great in the backcountry. If you're injured, you can use them to play Tetris, which helps pass the time while waiting for cold embrace of Death to envelop you.

Caught this guy wizzing on my coworker's van yesterday while I was sitting at my desk
    Attachment 176991

Just thought this was the most appropriate place to post that
    He's pissing on the fence, not the van. do you need a male anatomy lesson?

so speaking of bathrooms-
    this past year we have had a big influx of asian tourists and this summer there was a lot of problems with the bathrooms- many of the asian folks believing that they are to squat over the toilet (like their holes in the floor back home that serve as toilettes) So they put up these funny signs
    What's wrong with doing the "Slater?" (top right?)

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    someone listened to farmer
    sign change
    http://www.oregonlive.com/washington...art_river_home
    See that's just so fucking stupid. Why not just label them "Restroom" and be done with it?

^^^Maybe add "everybody welcome"?
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Why would that be necessary? They're single-user bathrooms...

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    He's pissing on the fence, not the van. do you need a male anatomy lesson?
    there is a huge overhanging rack on the back of that van so that's kinda what I was thinking- but also this guy that owns the van is soooo protective of it, so it was just funny that we could joke around the office that his precious was defiled haha
    it was pretty funny though bc it was during the wild west FIS race across the street at snow king mtn and I just watched the poor guy kind of run around in the lot doing the pee-pee dance and then he ran behind the van haha

Nevermind.

Thanks for an hours Saturday morning entertainment.
    Own your fail. ~Jer~