Help A TGR OG Kick Cancer Ass

Tried copying teleee's padded room post but I think I sent it into the ether, so I'm reposting here and stickying for some added exposure. If you can spare some coin or some positive thoughts, please consider sending IG and Mrs. IG's way. Oh yeah, and fuck you Cancer. You've got your hands full.

teleee post:

I am guessing many of the old school members know Inspectorgadget Well him and his lovely wife are BOTH fighting cancer. As you can guess this is not a cheap fight.
    Anything the maggot community can do to help them in their fight will be greatly appreciated and I promise you there are not 2 better people in the world.

http://www.gofundme.com/Rich-Tracy

Thanks for doing this Commonlaw! Bump for IG!
    Samuel L. Jackson as Jules Winnfield: Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?

In. TTP
    "Those 1%ers are not an avaricious "them" but in reality the most entrepreneurial of "us". If we had more of them and fewer grandstanding politicians, we would all be better off."
    - Bradley Schiller, Prof. of Economics, Univ. Nevada - Reno.

In. Best of luck to the both of them.

I just want to say "thank you!"

Tracy and I are overwhelmed and grateful for the outpouring of love and support we've received from family, friends, complete strangers and, of course, Maggots!
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein

Good luck, wish you the best

bump i'm in.....best of luck to both of you.

In. Best wishes for IG and wife

If you're at all curious about what's going on with Mrs. Gadget and me, I have written an update that's posted on our Go Fund Me page.

I love going out with my girl, but I never thought our dates would include getting sunburned after radiation treatments. So much to look forward for this summer.
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

If you're interested, a new update has been posted to our GFM page: https://www.gofundme.com/rich-tracy

Water,fruit juice, vegatable, and pray

Forgot broccoli slaw and Dieon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5-1uSXDOpw

Create your health not rent it.

keep on fighting!!

I wish I had better news on this day of pranks and folly, but I have added to my story in the Padded Room.

Wishing all of you days of fabulous corn skiing as we get closer to the end of the ski season!

Rest in Peace My Beloved - cross post

The final chapter in Mrs. Gadget's book of life has been written; you can read about it here.