Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... LastLast

Worst & Best Airports

Quote Originally Posted by brutah View Post
    now you're acting triggered and making some illogical leaps and assumptions.

Nowhere did I defend shitty airlines. I was just pointing out that taking out your phone and filming your interaction will likely get you shut down more than it will get you what you want. it's an asshole move 90% of the time.
    You said customers who film are all annoying AF and you never feel any sympathy for any of them and that they should expect this asshole behavior from budget airlines and plan accordingly but not to film the airlines asshole behavior cause that’s an asshole move.

But thanks for pivoting to it may be ok to film 10% of the time.

Waffle House/Spirit Airlines collab sounds like a winner! I imagine this collab would be a step up from standard airline grub, they have the same corporate colors and likely share a similar customer base. That's a win-win to me. is there a petition I can sign to make this happen?

There should be a way that passengers can vote on their seat-back entertainment systems to eject a passenger.

And then a MMA fighter who works for the airline is allowed to come on board and kick the offender off.

And everyone else gets free waffles.

And we get to watch on pay per view.

Like bum fights but for the business traveler crowd

Record complaints worldwide leading to global legislative action

https://www.reuters.com/business/aer...ct-2023-05-26/
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Can we get Carnival Cruises in with the Spirit/Wafflehouse collab?

Quote Originally Posted by I Skied Bandini Mountain View Post
    Can we get Carnival Cruises in with the Spirit/Wafflehouse collab?
    I imagine a Carnival Cruise to be the closest approximation of an actual floating hellscape.
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    I imagine a Carnival Cruise to be the closest approximation of an actual floating hellscape.
    Maybe that's why so many are jumping/falling off those floating cesspools of humanity. When faced with the bleak reality, it's the only way out.

If I want to hang out with obese Texans and shit my brains out, I’ll go to Cabo thank you very much.

Maybe that's why so many are jumping/falling off those floating cesspools of humanity. When faced with the bleak reality, it's the only way out.
    **Looks back at the sea of morbidly obese people in tank tops and water shoes clutching a yard-long neon cups of alcoholic diabeetus and threatening to kick the ass of the next person that says a word with more than 3 syllables as they grab their 4th plate from the buffet**

**Looks over rail**

**Looks back at angry, drunken masses**

**Jumps over rail**

Quote Originally Posted by Supermoon View Post
    If I want to hang out with obese Texans and shit my brains out, I’ll go to Cabo thank you very much.
    Right? Like a normal human being.

Whats up with the toilet (urinal/stall) ratio to passengers at SEA? Seems like a very small capacity compared to the number of people going through that airport.

SAT must be a shitty place to work

https://www.npr.org/2023/06/26/11842...io-texas-unifi

Walking by the gate that has the flight to Destin, FL will let you know exactly where you stand in life.

^ Heh. I fly in to either ABQ (great airport) or Santa Fe (makes third world airports look sophisticated and luxurious), and I end up walking down to the farthest, shittiest gates to get home.

ATL is not a real place.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7730.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	683.1 KB 
ID:	466741

I know Porsche and Delta have a decent relationship (Pcar’s NA HQ, museum, track and PEC is next door) through their Elite Services program, but a Fucking 918 to shuttle you between flights? Once again, I have chosen the wrong line of work.

https://news.delta.com/delta-porsche...nce-918-spyder

LOL they pick a "lucky" passenger? I bet the lucky passenger will need a black card to even sniff that service.

Worst & Best Airports

LOL they pick a "lucky" passenger? I bet the lucky passenger will need a black card to even sniff that service.
    The lucky passenger is usually a Diamond Medallion with Delta 360 and has a ridiculous per year spend. That person is spending a very high percentage of their life in airports/planes.

What a strange promotion. Who the fuck wants to ride in a Porsche 918 on an airport tarmac? That makes about as much sense as a ski resort giving someone a private lift ride up the mountain when no one else is skiing, but you only get to ride up--you can't ski down.

Those passengers are typically spending $50K per year MINIMUM

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    What a strange promotion. Who the fuck wants to ride in a Porsche 918 on an airport tarmac? That makes about as much sense as a ski resort giving someone a private lift ride up the mountain when no one else is skiing, but you only get to ride up--you can't ski down.
    If you have a super tight connection then riding in a Porsche directly to the jetway of your next flight is a pretty cool option. You can have your pre-departure drink in hand before you would have crammed your way onto the ATL skytrains 1st stop. If you don't have a tight connection then they can take you to the backdoor of the Skyclub. And not the shitty one in terminal D, but the good one in F.

And not to mention it's the ultimate flex for the plebes in main to watch from the window of 42f as you get ushered into a Porsche and taken away; as they sadly stare at their silver medallion bag tag and wait for de-boarding. /s

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post
    If you have a super tight connection then riding in a Porsche directly to the jetway of your next flight is a pretty cool option. You can have your pre-departure drink in hand before you would have crammed your way onto the ATL skytrains 1st stop. If you don't have a tight connection then they can take you to the backdoor of the Skyclub. And not the shitty one in terminal D, but the good one in F.

And not to mention it's the ultimate flex for the plebes in main to watch from the window of 42f as you get ushered into a Porsche and taken away; as they sadly stare at their silver medallion bag tag and wait for de-boarding. /s
    Pretty much this.

I've watched Elite Services passengers get the Porsche treatment from my behind-the-wing view several times, but its usually an Executive trim Panamera or Cayenne, not a 918.

And the SkyLounge in Concourse F is baller as fuck. Outside patio for the win.

Then how about a limo or something else that's actually comfortable?

I feel morally obligated to chime into this thread every year or so to point out that the Philly airport is horrific. It's a fucking bus terminal. And a bad one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by zion zig zag View Post

Brutal. We're not doing any air travel this year or spending money on the sky miles card. We're looking at silver next year and the pain is already there.

SFO 9am T3 United Premier counter 2hr before dep. Nobody even bothers to scan the tons of luggage piling up. One agent kidna sorta glancing at IDs, asking about batteries.
    "I feel nervous that our baggage tags aren't getting scanned before I walk away from my bags."
    "Uh huh"

DEN 3pm "Your bags will arrive in 3 to 5 hours. Wait or delivery?"
    "Delivered please. When?"
    "Probably tomorrow afternoon, maybe the day after."
    "OK. But not middle of the night, right? I just don't want to be woken up."
    "Of course not! They won't do that."

3am *DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG* "Do these bags look familiar?"

WTF totally fucking unnecessary all around. I don't even know who to complain to.