Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidog View Post
    Saw a Facebook post by bluehouse running some kickstarter starting Feb 1, for a run of maestro/maestra in a 160cm? Like huh? Such a limited market for a 160cm pow ski. Wouldn't 180ish be better for a Kickstarter?

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app
    I interpreted it to mean they are adding a 160cm, but there is decent demand for powder skis sized for smaller adults/tweeners.

Quote Originally Posted by sickturd View Post
    there is decent demand for powder skis sized for smaller adults/tweeners.
    I strongly disagree
    You should have been here yesterday!

Granted, I run with an atypical cross section of 5-9 year olds but a trust powder board in 110-140cm would sell ....some skis. Not sure how many people think outside the box and look at the Carson jr’s etc.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Moment's Carson is 83 & 85 underfoot in the 136, 152. They have made a kids powder ski the Zephyr but did not make them this year. Don't know the reason, maybe next year. The 146 Zephyr was 101 underfoot. I am not sure a 4'6" 70 lb skier needs to be wider than mid 80's underfoot. Our 8 year old granddaughter skis the Carson and she rips it up on groomers & deep powder. Skied the 115 for three season's and has a new pair of Carson's this season in 136.

I have heard that Moment makes little money selling kids skis. They are the same exact skis they make for adults just shorter and they sell them for 50% less.

Quote Originally Posted by sickturd View Post
    I interpreted it to mean they are adding a 160cm, but there is decent demand for powder skis sized for smaller adults/tweeners.
    Hmm. Guess we shall see. Hope I'm wrong cause coming "back" with a 160cm ski would be a disappointment.

Sent from my XT1650 using TGR Forums mobile app