Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
    fuuuuuuuck cancer

keep up the fight, every fucking day

Was wondering what was going on with you guys. Sending some my best energy to your family.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Praying that you & your Mrs. inspire others and that you come out the other side of all this cancer free. Keep fighting.
    "Not all who wander are lost"

Lots of healing thoughts for both of you, IG. I’m so sorry to hear that you guys are going through this.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

I'm so sorry man.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I think I met you once in sfb's ski room circa 2011-2014... not sure.

Good luck on this journey. May you and your wife go into a healthy remission soon.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

Vibes and prayers for you and Mrs. IG!

Big ups, R. Hang in there!
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Oh man...

Fuck cancer

I’m just getting to this thread. Damn, another fuck cancer thread. My sincere and heartfelt best wishes to family Gadget. I’m hoping for the best.

Stay strong mang. And i mean it quite literally. Make sure you find opportunities to exercise. Maybe you already are, since this is a ski website. About all I got.

Best wishes to you and your wife.

There is never a good time to get an infection; but, it's definitely not good when your immune system has been obliterated by chemo.

Mrs. Gadget was back in the hospital this past week fighting off 3 different bacterial infections with the help of 2 broad-spectrum antibiotics administered via IV. She has received 3 rounds of chemo and one round each of immunotherapy and bone broth. What I am calling bone broth is XGEVA (denosumab) and it is supposed to help maintain bone density while creating a hostile environment for cancer in the bone. This is a good thing since a recent scan revealed cancer in the bones of the skull. The good news is there is no evidence of cancer in any of the organs or brain tissue itself.

#fuckcancer!
    A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.
    Science-fiction author Robert Heinlein