Page 85 of 599 FirstFirst ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 14967
    Quote Originally Posted by homeeey View Post
    Are those the Billy Goat top sheets from a couple years back?

Sent from my Pixel using TGR Forums mobile app
    I don't think so, but who knows? These are the stock Steeple 108 topsheets. Detail doesn't show up as much on ON3P's site. They're nice and sharp and detailed in person.

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    They are actually the 2018 Steeple 108 graphics. Different topo, different region.
    Beat me to it. It was entertaining locating the area on the skis the other night. There are some big peaks in Cali!

They are actually the 2018 Steeple 108 graphics. Different topo, different region.
    And this is what I want to swap those customs I just ordered out to, coincidentally...

Unless those are my 108s on insta, in which case ship em!

Quote Originally Posted by eskido View Post
    I would LOVE to hear some direct comparisons including side by side pics if you ever get around to it!!
    I was bored/excited about new skis, so I spent a few more minutes with the new sticks today. Basic stats are as follows: Steeple straight tape pull = 1840 mm. DW straight tape pull = 1880 mm. Steeple boot centre = ~-9 cm (rough measurement eye-balling across the mark to the tape measure in the centre of the ski). DW boot centre = -5 (mine are mounted @ -6). Steeple weight on a crappy scale = 2168 and 2170 grams (had hoped they'd be a little less, but I'm not too worried). DW weight = can't remember exactly, but I think it was 2260 or so per ski. I'll double check when I remove the bindings.
    Interesting observations: Steeple is wider through the forebody of the ski. Basic dimensions don't completely characterize the entire RES shape. Tip rocker on Steeple is longer and there is more splay overall. Tail rocker is pretty similar. Tail height of Steeple is ~18 mm lower than DW (50 vs 68 mm). Steeple has slightly less camber. Steeple feels slightly stiffer overall with the greatest difference in the forebody of the ski. Steeple tail is significantly narrower obviously.
    Some crappy pics:
    PA221445 by 'Scoe, on Flickr
    PA221447 by 'Scoe, on Flickr
    PA221448 by 'Scoe, on Flickr
    PA221446 by 'Scoe, on Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Could this be printed up in a grizzly corn top sheet?
    Yes - its live in the store.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Iggy, will a stiff flex wrenegade 108 in a 189 be stouter than stock layup of the generation here in 191?

Quote Originally Posted by Reformed View Post
    I was bored/excited about new skis, so I spent a few more minutes with the new sticks today. Basic stats are as follows: Steeple straight tape pull = 1840 mm. DW straight tape pull = 1880 mm. Steeple boot centre = ~-9 cm (rough measurement eye-balling across the mark to the tape measure in the centre of the ski). DW boot centre = -5 (mine are mounted @ -6). Steeple weight on a crappy scale = 2168 and 2170 grams (had hoped they'd be a little less, but I'm not too worried). DW weight = can't remember exactly, but I think it was 2260 or so per ski. I'll double check when I remove the bindings.
    Interesting observations: Steeple is wider through the forebody of the ski. Basic dimensions don't completely characterize the entire RES shape. Tip rocker on Steeple is longer and there is more splay overall. Tail rocker is pretty similar. Tail height of Steeple is ~18 mm lower than DW (50 vs 68 mm). Steeple has slightly less camber. Steeple feels slightly stiffer overall with the greatest difference in the forebody of the ski. Steeple tail is significantly narrower obviously.
    Some crappy pics:
    PA221445 by 'Scoe, on Flickr
    PA221447 by 'Scoe, on Flickr
    PA221448 by 'Scoe, on Flickr
    PA221446 by 'Scoe, on Flickr
    Solid info, thanks!!! Can't wait to hear your thoughts on how they ski, on top of my radar for my next touring rig for sure! Very impressed at this point
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Damn, I never noticed the red tails on the steeples. That looks sick

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

ON3P SKIS Discussion

And yes I can confirm Aever went full Aever.
    Sig worthy btl. fuck, may be some new Webster kind of shit right there? Someone tells me I went full Aever I'm assuming I'm waking up in a hospital with a minimum 2 very scantily dressed nurses...
    Fear, Doubt, Disbelief, you have to let it all go. Free your mind!

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    Iggy, will a stiff flex wrenegade 108 in a 189 be stouter than stock layup of the generation here in 191?
    The Stiff layup Wren 108 in 189 will be slightly stiffer than that older 191, but it will still be easier to ski thanks to the new shape and taper in the ski. Double 3" carbon (top and bottom of core) versus the stock 2" (top and bottom of core.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Hats off to you folks at ON3P for the Supergoats. Don't need them, but damn, they have me drooling and thinking.

Keep up the excellent work.

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    I got the red ones.
    Kai, what flex did you go with?

The Stiff layup Wren 108 in 189 will be slightly stiffer than that older 191, but it will still be easier to ski thanks to the new shape and taper in the ski. Double 3" carbon (top and bottom of core) versus the stock 2" (top and bottom of core.
    Thanks! I'll probably just go stock. All the talk about stiffness and length just got me going

The supergoat looks so sweet and what I would have bought for the top end of the quiver if available when I got my 189 BGs, but trying to fill the middle of the quiver spot. Now if that code were expanded to teh other stix, I may experiment with flex and topsheet

Quote Originally Posted by division.bell View Post
    +1.5, stiff.

There can be only one Aever...

PT or Iggy,
    can either of you elaborate on the details of the Wren 114 mentioned a few pages back and whether or not it will have same type build options as SG?

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    +1.5, stiff.

There can be only one Aever...
    Nice, probably how I'd go if I could justify supergoats. Hope to see those beasts around this winter.

...just saying, I'd love to fondle a pair of the Aever flex models though for curiosity's sake.

Nice, probably how I'd go if I could justify supergoats. Hope to see those beasts around this winter.
    I think it'll be just different enough from the stock BG that hopefully they will both be staples in the quiver.

Only one way to find out!

And yes I can confirm Aever went full Aever.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    PT or Iggy,
    can either of you elaborate on the details of the Wren 114 mentioned a few pages back and whether or not it will have same type build options as SG?
    The 114 is going to happen. It will NOT be a Champagne Room ski like the SuperGoat and will instead actually be a stock offering.

That is all I can say right now without Iggy threatening my livelyhood.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Hats off to you folks at ON3P for the Supergoats. Don't need them, but damn, they have me drooling and thinking.

Keep up the excellent work.

Same here. My 184s are just right for me, but I'm getting a contact high from all of your stoke!

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

How tall is Dennis Risvoll?

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    How tall is Dennis Risvoll?
    Not tall.

He seems fairly stocky

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    He seems fairly stocky
    He's definitely a strong dude.

Is There a picture of the reduced tail rocker of the SuperGoat somewhere?
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...