Page 60 of 599 FirstFirst ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 14972
    maybe something in your size left here

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/sgd/6059595728.html

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    First ski into inventory, last ski out.
    Nice inventory management.

Rode my new wren 98's for the first time today. Same peak, same line, same temp and snow conditions as the last time I was out, only difference was being on the wren 98 over the steeple 102 and I'm very pleased with my choice. I'm just a wren guy, loved my 112's and now I'm lovin the 98's just as much.

Fun day in the sun:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3779.jpg 
Views:	245 
Size:	1.20 MB 
ID:	203787

Quote Originally Posted by B.Gillis View Post
    Rode my new wren 98's for the first time today. Same peak, same line, same temp and snow conditions as the last time I was out, only difference was being on the wren 98 over the steeple 102 and I'm very pleased with my choice. I'm just a wren guy, loved my 112's and now I'm lovin the 98's just as much.
    I've been riding the Steeple 102's in any type of soft snow (PNW) but have been thinking about moving to Wrenegade 98's as a daily driver. I know they are really different skis but would you elaborate on the differences you experienced between the two?

Quote Originally Posted by rainy512day View Post
    I've been riding the Steeple 102's in any type of soft snow (PNW) but have been thinking about moving to Wrenegade 98's as a daily driver. I know they are really different skis but would you elaborate on the differences you experienced between the two?
    I used my steeples around 15 days total this season in all conditions except for really deep powder. I enjoyed the steeple as a fresh/soft snow ski but I don't really do a ton of touring with fresh snow on the ground, I'm definitely more of a spring/summer corn seeking type.

I guess my main issue with the steeple was that it felt very soft in the tips and tails. I'm not a huge fan of the profile on the steeple and I felt the ski was rather hooky in firmer conditions. Overall I really just like the ability to charge in all conditions and I wasn't very confident opening up the steeple like I am with the wren.

Gman is offline Mack Master William Large
    For anyone that's interested, there are some demos for sale in gear swap: http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...om-New-England

Heading out to Utah tomorrow. While packing up my 191 BGs I noticed a ding on the edge that's pushing up the base a tiny bit. Maybe 2 mm at the most. You can see the base flex a little when you push on it. I'm sure I hit a rock, although I honestly don't remember hitting anything.

I scraped down the high spot some, put some epoxy on the side and tried to get some in between the base and the edge and then clamped the area. But I'm not really sure how this is going to hold up. I didn't really pull up the base to get the epoxy underneath. But there' s no obvious gaps between the edge and the base/sidewall so hopefully this will be ok, at least as a temporary fix for the next few days. I love my Billy Goats, so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by bern43 View Post
    Heading out to Utah tomorrow.....so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Me thinks you should hit the ON3P demo day at Alta on Saturday and pick yerself up another pair.

Quote Originally Posted by bern43 View Post
    Heading out to Utah tomorrow. While packing up my 191 BGs I noticed a ding on the edge that's pushing up the base a tiny bit. Maybe 2 mm at the most. You can see the base flex a little when you push on it. I'm sure I hit a rock, although I honestly don't remember hitting anything.

I scraped down the high spot some, put some epoxy on the side and tried to get some in between the base and the edge and then clamped the area. But I'm not really sure how this is going to hold up. I didn't really pull up the base to get the epoxy underneath. But there' s no obvious gaps between the edge and the base/sidewall so hopefully this will be ok, at least as a temporary fix for the next few days. I love my Billy Goats, so any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
    Email us at info@on3pskis.com and we can tell you what we would do. We also fix skis for free if you send em our way. Thanks!
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Email us at info@on3pskis.com and we can tell you what we would do. We also fix skis for free if you send em our way. Thanks!
    Thanks! Email en route. Good to know you guys repair, as my shop skills are not always the greatest.

2016/2017 - ON3P SKIS Thread (Finally)

Quote Originally Posted by vailszendrei View Post
    check the order name..

I did something irrational
    This is me. old comp..

186 Kartel 108s on On3ps website

Quote Originally Posted by aevergreene View Post
    This is me.
    Ha - I knew it! This explains so much...

Lol, no confusion necessary. I dont use that login anymore for privacy reasons (PM me for details). I made that account at the end of High School, and dont touch it anymore. However On3p folk are cool enough to know who I is..

I was super close to pulling the trigger on the Kartel 108. Thanks for saving me money, whoever it was. Now I just have to hold off on the Wren 88, since it would work so well as a bump/teaching ski.

Lol, no confusion necessary. I dont use that login anymore for privacy reasons (PM me for details). I made that account at the end of High School, and dont touch it anymore. However On3p folk are cool enough to know who I is..

I was super close to pulling the trigger on the Kartel 108. Thanks for saving me money, whoever it was. Now I just have to hold off on the Wren 88, since it would work so well as a bump/teaching ski.
    Did they make it in a 200cm ultra stiff?

Ill take em how I can get em. No more complaining from me, here in the peanut gallery. Especially since I hurt my back..

Im happy enough On3p is even making skis in general. I really have a hard time buying anything else, now that I know the best. I look at Moments on sale now, Praxis' sale coming up, and other, larger brands.. On3p is the only non-metal ski manufacturer I feel comfortable giving my money too. They're that good.

I think a custom, stiff 189 BG and a stock 189 Wren 98 is what I need.
    Last edited by aevergreene; 04-06-2017 at 08:27 AM.

Whoosh

This is me. old comp..
    Ahhh.... okay. So I sold you those Cochise 185's a few years back. Then when I saw you selling them under the new username I was thinking, "wow, those skis have really gotten around." Heh.

BTW - If I was taller / heavier than 5' 11" / 175 pounds I would probably want those Wren 98's with the stiffer layup... although the 189 length might accomplish that in stock form.

Did I buy those from you? Those were great skis. Ahhh, my first year in Jackson..

Ive been kind of a moonbeam for the past few years, hopefully I can start reeling it in a bit.

I think the stock wren 98 will be good for bumps. 191 monsters cover the other end of the all mountain spectrum, for me.
    Last edited by aevergreene; 04-06-2017 at 03:25 PM.

Killer day on the mountain today... Wren 189 98s and 186 vintage Jeffreys getting it done...!

Somebody grab those Demo Cease & Desists on the main website
    Last edited by aevergreene; 04-09-2017 at 05:48 PM.

My new wrenegade 108 just arrived ,184 length might end up being to short for my 6ft 185 pound strong playful skiing but I'll mount them just to be sure. The recommended mount point is the indent on the side walls?

Quote Originally Posted by phallic-menace View Post
    My new wrenegade 108 just arrived ,184 length might end up being to short for my 6ft 185 pound strong playful skiing but I'll mount them just to be sure. The recommended mount point is the indent on the side walls?
    Jupp

Quote Originally Posted by phallic-menace View Post
    Phallic Menace = strong and playful. Check.