Page 98 of 599 FirstFirst ... 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 14970
    Quote Originally Posted by SupreChicken View Post
    As soon as that hits the website, I will buy one.

Secondly, regarding the green and purple awesomeness.

If I were getting a custom 189 goat and I wanted a purple left ski and a green right ski...could that happen, or would I need to find someone to swap a single ski with?

Patent pending?
    We have given some talk as of late of doing different color tops, but it’s easiest if we have another customer (or employee) that wants the opposite match.

Shoot me an email/message and we can talk

The purple to me is the most underrated color when compared to what it looks like in real life.

You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by thebrucemac View Post
    quick question on the custom topsheets. if you’re not seeing something on website as far as the list of selections does that mean it was a custom custom, or that it sold out? Gmans pink and green 98s for example.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Check the dropdown in the custom builder. Pink is very much available we just are in the process of adding all the topsheet photos to the image section.

Pink w/green sidewalls are glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    We have given some talk as of late of doing different color tops, but it’s easiest if we have another customer (or employee) that wants the opposite match.

Shoot me an email/message and we can talk

The purple to me is the most underrated color when compared to what it looks like in real life.

What purple topsheets?

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Springskiin View Post
    Those current BG top sheets, especially with the green side walls are going to look awesome. Standing the test of time for sure. It was on the top of my list as a choice. I really appreciate that ON3P gives us access to make these customizations.

-I am here for the stoke
    Me too, especially at the last second
    I have no idea where you came up with your topsheet(didn't find any archives), but that topsheet is $$$

How many pairs of skis does this come with? What are you replacing this essential spot in the quiver with?

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...392799562.html

ON3P SKIS Discussion

Damn that van is sick..

I am also wondering what you will be replacing it with??

ON3P SKIS Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    How many pairs of skis does this come with? What are you replacing this essential spot in the quiver with?

https://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/...392799562.html

I wish I hadn’t seen that. I’m in Portland and that would be an unreal ski ride.

ON3P SKIS Discussion

The BangBus is for sale! So rad..

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Damn that van is sick..

I am also wondering what you will be replacing it with??
    This was one of our guys personal demo rigs for CO. He's up here in Portland working full time now, so the van is a big much for the day to day. We have a company Tundra as well and this thing makes the Tundra look like a kid's toy. We'll see what the future holds - the Tundra will hold us over while we decide though.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

That is a pretty dope van.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    That is a pretty dope van.
    It’s larger and louder than you can imagine.

Such a sick rig, but as Scott mentioned we just need something a little less “crush small Children and old ladies with fervor” at this time.
    Last edited by PowTron; 11-20-2017 at 01:56 PM.

ON3P SKIS Discussion

My dream. The AeverVan..

I could fit my skis, my mastiffs, and then even more skis! Gimmmme allz the On3pz!

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Scott mentioned we just need something a little less “crush small
    Children and old ladies with fervor” at this time.
    I disagree. Scott doesn’t know what you need.
    What are supergoats if not the “crush small children and old ladies with fervor” skis?

That van is you. You can’t hide from who you really are.

wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

https://youtu.be/_zU3jChKl_Q

https://youtu.be/Zpls83SbLWs

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    https://youtu.be/_zU3jChKl_Q

https://youtu.be/jOxCDGaL000

https://youtu.be/LGxgRSwws3Q

Maybe those in the know can help me decide on a BC quiver of one...

I'm in between Steeple 108's, 116's and even an older 112.

6' 175lbs, good solid skier who's old enough (37) to now just want to maximize fun while touring. Some jumps (no switch) and a wee bit of charging, but mostly looking for shit's and giggles in trees and bowls, getting grins from creative lines and such.

I live on Vancouver Island, BC, so that means lots of snow, but also lots of water content.

Been touring my JJ's for a number of years and like them for the fun, poppy, playful feel, but looking to go directional this time around.

Thanks for taking the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BCJC View Post
    Maybe those in the know can help me decide on a BC quiver of one...

I'm in between Steeple 108's, 116's and even an older 112.

6' 175lbs, good solid skier who's old enough (37) to now just want to maximize fun while touring. Some jumps (no switch) and a wee bit of charging, but mostly looking for shit's and giggles in trees and bowls, getting grins from creative lines and such.

I live on Vancouver Island, BC, so that means lots of snow, but also lots of water content.

Been touring my JJ's for a number of years and like them for the fun, poppy, playful feel, but looking to go directional this time around.

Thanks for taking the time.
    I’d say 108’s. I’m impressed with how much float my 102’s have as well as how ez they ski in funky conditions. Haven’t skied the 108 but a 102 that much wider would be a great bc quiver ski. My 102’s aren’t light but that’s probably what helps them ski so well. 116 might be more sidecountryish, for me. I keep looking at the 108

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I’d say 108’s. I’m impressed with how much float my 102’s have as well as how ez they ski in funky conditions. Haven’t skied the 108 but a 102 that much wider would be a great bc quiver ski. My 102’s aren’t light but that’s probably what helps them ski so well. 116 might be more sidecountryish, for me. I keep looking at the 108
    How are your 102s for lift served conditions (crud, firm, etc)? I know that's not their designed purpose but just picked up a pair and am debating whether to keep my touring bindings on my K2 Annex 108 or put those bindings on the Steeples and use my Annex for resort use. I would need to plug holes/remount on the Annex and am hesitant to do so since they only have a few days on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    How are your 102s for lift served conditions (crud, firm, etc)? I know that's not their designed purpose but just picked up a pair and am debating whether to keep my touring bindings on my K2 Annex 108 or put those bindings on the Steeples and use my Annex for resort use. I would need to plug holes/remount on the Annex and am hesitant to do so since they only have a few days on them.
    Not much help there . I’ve just been touring on them with dynafit speeds and tlt6’s. A few days last spring and 10days this fall. I haven’t had them at hill speeds. I’ve just found them very damp in chattery refrozen conditions. Float is better than a 102 waisted ski would suggest and ez to shut down at any moment. They’ve been a great early season ski dodging early season rocks and little trees and tough bases. A little more weight than your average touring ski in this width but not absurd. I bought these a little shorter to fit in between my light mountaineering ski(Praxis exp) and my fatter main touring ski(Praxis concept C). I have no problems taking the 102 on any day. I’m going to drill them and put inserts so I can use my lupo’s on them as well. I think they’d be good on the hill as well

Not much help there . I’ve just been touring on them with dynafit speeds and tlt6’s. A few days last spring and 10days this fall. I haven’t had them at hill speeds. I’ve just found them very damp in chattery refrozen conditions. Float is better than a 102 waisted ski would suggest and ez to shut down at any moment. They’ve been a great early season ski dodging early season rocks and little trees and tough bases. A little more weight than your average touring ski in this width but not absurd. I bought these a little shorter to fit in between my light mountaineering ski(Praxis exp) and my fatter main touring ski(Praxis concept C). I have no problems taking the 102 on any day. I’m going to drill them and put inserts so I can use my lupo’s on them as well. I think they’d be good on the hill as well
    Thanks for the input Grinch. I'm leaning toward going ahead and dedicating the 102 primarily for touring. The shape of these just screams efficient touring glide even if they are a bit heavy. Just need to figure out how to lengthen a skin tail strap so I don't have to spring for new skins... Excited to get on these!

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    Thanks for the input Grinch. I'm leaning toward going ahead and dedicating the 102 primarily for touring. The shape of these just screams efficient touring glide even if they are a bit heavy. Just need to figure out how to lengthen a skin tail strap so I don't have to spring for new skins... Excited to get on these!
    No problem. I’m kind of anxious to try them at the hill with my stiffer boots they’ve been so fun . I’ll be keeping the d fits on them though

These bd tip attachments can help with your skin lengthening, if you don’t already have them

These bd tip attachments can help with your skin lengthening, if you don’t already have them
    I was just checking those out last night and I think they would buy me enough extra length if I don't go the cheapskate diy route. I have some old sections of G3 straps that I may splice into the tail attachment somehow.

Impressive website. Liked the "tour" page. I wish I would have done a bit more research before I bought new sticks this summer. Custom Kartel 108's definitely have my attention. Guess I should start saving. Do you guys come this way for demos or any events? Ski instruction qualify for proform?