Page 256 of 599 FirstFirst ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,400 of 14972
    Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Maiden voyageAttachment 273046
    Well homie - was it super status?

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Spring sale will launch publicly next week.
    Will your 2020 graphics also drop next week? Or will it be sometime after the sales finished?

Quote Originally Posted by TimersMix View Post
    Will your 2020 graphics also drop next week? Or will it be sometime after the sales finished?
    Post sale.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Post sale.
    So, like, the more posts you have, the better the sale?
    Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    the situation strikes me as WAY too much drama at this point

Quote Originally Posted by optics View Post
    The current 96s are cheaper direct from ON3P with Iggy's code. Not sure how many codes are left though.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sk8rat6587 View Post
    The current 96s are cheaper direct from ON3P with Iggy's code. Not sure how many codes are left though.
    Everyone should always buy direct from iggy's crew whenever possible. I've paid more to buy direct many times.

(The price in that link is CAD....)

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Odd conditions(thick piles & bumps from day before under new w/ low vis kept me from opening them up. When I did, I got bucked around big time(conditions, not skis. Got bucked on my Caylors too) , but yeah, fucking rocketships! Gonna run a stone over edges in the parking lot this am because edges are a touch grabby upon angulation. Not a concern though, they are better than my Caylors were outta plastic and I just skied the grabbiness from them(took 3ish days and now they are amazing).
    Day II today, hoping for a touch smoother surface

Everyone should always buy direct from iggy's crew whenever possible. I've paid more to buy direct many times.

At didn't notice CAD. Really good deal there then.

BTW, loving your old K108s.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Awesome

I’ve wondered about this. From the company‘s perspective is it better to have a customer buy direct vs from a retailer? Also from stock vs custom build? The profit margin may be higher from a direct sale, but there may be another benefits that the company realizes when the retailer has good sales.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    One word---FUCKYESSSSSS!
    Holy fuck, these things are the real deal. After a day where I didn't feel like I was on the defensive--- I'm in love. Slayed the tracked up shit like a champ. Can't wait to put more time on them.
    Nice work Iggy

I think it might be time for some "RIP Aevergreene" stickers for the SG owners club. So that we will always remember the never-ending bitching that brought the SG to life.

Do you mean never ending bitching that possibly helped sway Iggy to bring it to market after it was FWT developed and proven?

Credit due to where it is deserved, and that is seemingly for the most part not at Aever/Betel/Banh Mee/Meltdown Personified's feet imho, even when being cheritable.

Still, good to hear that the charging big boys are stoked with its performance

ON3P SKIS Discussion

I think he may have quit skiing altogether. Was talking about moving to SoCal and doing more dirt biking, and definitely sold off several pairs of skis. Didn’t respond to my last few texts about going out.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    One word---FUCKYESSSSSS!
    Holy fuck, these things are the real deal. After a day where I didn't feel like I was on the defensive--- I'm in love. Slayed the tracked up shit like a champ. Can't wait to put more time on them.
    Nice work Iggy
    Hell ya! You’ve found the goat groove and it only gets more invincible from here.

Re: AeverBetel- I hope he’s doing well and did find time and joy this ski season. If he sacked up he’ll be better for it. I suspect he will resurrect next year.. He sent apology pm to me - and is not a bad guy - though he’s sticker worthy

Quote Originally Posted by Joey311 View Post
    I’ve wondered about this. From the company‘s perspective is it better to have a customer buy direct vs from a retailer? Also from stock vs custom build? The profit margin may be higher from a direct sale, but there may be another benefits that the company realizes when the retailer has good sales.
    Always buy direct. Always.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Hey as people are starting to put skis on the market I am seeking a ski close to a BG tour or stiffened Steeple. I loaned my sister’s boyfriend my 189 cm steeple 108 with a bit of extra carbon. He dug them to the point he wants to buy or steal them. I am not ready to part with them, hoping instead to track down something similar

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

With Betel, I got the feeling it was more about the posting than about the skiing. If he can't post I'm not sure he'll ski.

I can be this way with tinkering. I'll ski until something drives me crazy. Once it's tweaked I can't wait to get on snow again. Repeat.

I doubt it, but is there a Super Goat currently in the demo fleet? I hear rumors of ON3P being at the Alta Demo day in early April and would love to get a chance to jump on the super version to try and understand the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    ... I can be this way with tinkering. I'll ski until something drives me crazy. Once it's tweaked I can't wait to get on snow again. Repeat.

Which reminds me that I need to cut some UHMW up tonight to play with reducing the ramp angle on my Vipecs.

... Thom

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    Which reminds me that I need to cut some UHMW up tonight to play with reducing the ramp angle on my Vipecs.

... Thom

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
    I cut two out of maybe 4mm thickness. Want me to send to you? I'm not using them currently

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    I cut two out of maybe 4mm thickness. Want me to send to you? I'm not using them currently

Thanks, but I'm good. I have a bunch of sizes (1/16", 1/8" and 1/4"). I'm just now rolling up my sleeves to do this. My curiosity is burning, and I'm going to try them out tomorrow.

The plan is to match the ramp angle I'm seeing with my Pivots, and (from memory), it's about 5mm.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    Thanks, but I'm good. I have a bunch of sizes (1/16", 1/8" and 1/4"). I'm just now rolling up my sleeves to do this. My curiosity is burning, and I'm going to try them out tomorrow.

The plan is to match the ramp angle I'm seeing with my Pivots, and (from memory), it's about 5mm.

... Thom
    Yep. I needed about 6mm I think added to Vipecs

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7389.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	754.0 KB 
ID:	273550

Skiing > Posting

but here’s an ON3P post anyway