Page 443 of 461 FirstFirst ... 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 ... LastLast
Results 11,051 to 11,075 of 11512
  1. #11051
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    A little to the left
    Posts
    2,000
    Thanks for the BGT feedback everyone.

    So Iggy...if I was previously on the 191/189, but more just to float my heft (not because my radness required it), is 187 the call now that you tweaked the shape for more float? The previous 184 was stable enough for me and more fun in trees, but not enough float at 210lbs.

  2. #11052
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    monument
    Posts
    6,042
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    Gaijin, I’m going gold for mine
    I like gold as well.

  3. #11053
    Join Date
    Jun 2021
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Pick it. Harlaut or Gold?
    Pair the goats with the GOAT, go Harlaut.

  4. #11054
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    3,464
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Pick it. Harlaut or Gold? CAST will happen…because why wouldn’t it?

    It’ll get skied a lot in the forest locally with a few trips to Hakuba for prime season side country.
    Attachment 380635
    Attachment 380637
    Attachment 380636
    That top sheet needs Harlaut. Understated clamps will bring out the design the Iggy put on the tips and tails.
    Quote Originally Posted by mfcf13 View Post
    The world needs more Donnely and less Stainless.

  5. #11055
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Emerald City
    Posts
    166
    Damn, love the hype and custom orders getting posted here, really shows how much love TGR has for ON3P! Those custom topsheets are amazing too.

    Looking forward to this season with the WD108 as my DD, BG as my pow slayer/sidecountry and BG108T as my touring rig. The first two served me perfeclt last season. The latter only got out on a few spring tours and had some fun but excited for some real powder runs.

  6. #11056
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,119
    Shipping notice in my inbox today. Oh yeah!

    Scheduled delivery is freakin tomorrow!

  7. #11057
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,991

    ON3P SKIS Discussion

    Spoke to Scott today and just ordered custom 192 102 Hawaiian top sheets…. I still have my OG 112 191 Wrens and he even remembered when I ordered my custom 186 Vicik Grizzly with extra carbon…. It has been so cool watching to see where they started and where they are now…. After talking with him the updates on the Woods sound killer and should be a great match to my 193 SGs - especially when traveling…!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  8. #11058
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Pick it. Harlaut or Gold? CAST will happen…because why wouldn’t it?

    It’ll get skied a lot in the forest locally with a few trips to Hakuba for prime season side country.
    Attachment 380635
    Attachment 380637
    Attachment 380636
    Working to get this added to the custom builder by tomorrow evening. Got everything photographed today (as there are no straight on Look assets I can find) and will be live as soon as we're done processing them.

    It will likely be for preview only - not for purchase - as we won't be able to track binding inventory within the custom system (so bindings will have to be added outside the custom builder for purchase). That said, it will preview what different bindings will look like with different topsheets for those looking to review some options.

    Oh and I'd go gold but that is just me.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-27 at 6.53.50 PM.png 
Views:	105 
Size:	801.2 KB 
ID:	380679

    Oh and still working on proper placement and sizing if anything looks off there. Just got proof of concept going here before we cut the other 3 out.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

  9. #11059
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,317
    clamps look huge, lol. or those are 158cm.
    life ain't guaranteed, love your people while you can

  10. #11060
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    1,679
    That proof-of-concept looks dope. Thanks for that!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #11061
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,115
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    clamps look huge, lol. or those are 158cm.
    Lol I know. Made it so the 115mm breaks just fit over the BG shape and that is where size ended up. Gonna need to spend a bit of time on it tomorrow.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

  12. #11062
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    404
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    clamps look huge, lol. or those are 158cm.
    Little clamps suck. Big clamps truck!
    U.P.: up

  13. #11063
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    7,181
    I like big clamps and I cannot lie

  14. #11064
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    235
    Lolz

    The new lineup looks so sick! I want all of it

    had to make a user name, can't log into my old email

  15. #11065
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Spoke to Scott today and just ordered custom 192 102 Hawaiian top sheets…. I still have my OG 112 191 Wrens and he even remembered when I ordered my custom 186 Vicik Grizzly with extra carbon…. It has been so cool watching to see where they started and where they are now…. After talking with him the updates on the Woods sound killer and should be a great match to my 193 SGs - especially when traveling…!


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Could you elaborate on the changes to the Woodsman/ what Scott said? Maybe I missed it in the thread.

    I'm also really intrigued by the Woodsman 102 in a 192 - it actually sounds perfect as an every day ski here in the European alps.

  16. #11066
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    clamps look huge, lol. or those are 158cm.
    Finally, lady goats. Think you let the cat out of the bag lol

  17. #11067
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,991
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobsen View Post
    Could you elaborate on the changes to the Woodsman/ what Scott said? Maybe I missed it in the thread.

    I'm also really intrigued by the Woodsman 102 in a 192 - it actually sounds perfect as an every day ski here in the European alps.
    Iggy did make some comments about the changes and will see if I can find them n this thread between conf calls…. In short they changed the core profile, moved the mount back a bit and changed the flex…. He said he is really excited about the changes…. What I was super stoked on was how well he said the Woods floated in new snow…. He said the 110 Woods floated much better than the 110 Billy and that caught me by surprise…


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  18. #11068
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    east of west
    Posts
    2,963
    Any discount codes ? Feel compelled to buy a pair of Woodman 110's
    Took me like 10 minutes to figure out how to change this shit

  19. #11069
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,317
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Finally, lady goats. Think you let the cat out of the bag lol
    Hey, the wife's 166cm goats are the most special set in the stable.



    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210728_105440.jpeg 
Views:	88 
Size:	88.3 KB 
ID:	380724

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210728_110031.jpeg 
Views:	92 
Size:	55.7 KB 
ID:	380725
    life ain't guaranteed, love your people while you can

  20. #11070
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    6,317
    a modest goat herd.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210728_111049.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	380731



    * goes back to the budget spreadsheet, wringing hands and stressing about adding new 192s
    life ain't guaranteed, love your people while you can

  21. #11071
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Lapping the pow with the GSA in the PNW
    Posts
    3,802
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    a modest goat herd.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20210728_111049.jpeg 
Views:	101 
Size:	97.5 KB 
ID:	380731



    * goes back to the budget spreadsheet, wringing hands and stressing about adding new 192s
    Great looking herd! Love the Pygmy Goats!
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

  22. #11072
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,119
    .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  23. #11073
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Hey, the wife's 166cm goats are the most special set in the stable.

    :fm
    Touché
    Rare animal right der. We’d pop another custom order for some new 110 shorties..

  24. #11074
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    39
    Is there an image in the midnight topsheets that my simple brain isn't seeing? Or is it just completely abstract browns and black colors?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 4.03.39 PM.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	403.7 KB 
ID:	380773

  25. #11075
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,119
    Quote Originally Posted by WILLSKIFAST View Post
    Is there an image in the midnight topsheets that my simple brain isn't seeing? Or is it just completely abstract browns and black colors?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 4.03.39 PM.png 
Views:	107 
Size:	403.7 KB 
ID:	380773
    I have my pair in hand currently and I must be Ray Charles if there is a pattern here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •