Page 239 of 599 FirstFirst ... 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 ... LastLast
Results 5,951 to 5,975 of 14965
    Quote Originally Posted by terpskier View Post
    Not at all what he said... the Woodsman is the ski that will occupy the spot between the Wren and the Kartel in terms of mount point, radius, etc.

Wren with metal will still be called a wren, you’ll just have the option eventually (after they finish dialing in the layup) of getting it with metal or without it, though idk how getting it with metal will effect the standard price.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I see I see. Sorry, I thought Iggy was saying the Wrental name can die off and the name is Woodsman. Now I see that Woodsman is the tweener (sick), AND is coming in a 192 (there goes my money).

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cease & Desists in 38" of Steamboat goodness a couple weeks back. Meadow skipping has never been so fun.

You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by Gnar_Shralp406 View Post
    I see I see. Sorry, I thought Iggy was saying the Wrental name can die off and the name is Woodsman. Now I see that Woodsman is the tweener (sick), AND is coming in a 192 (there goes my money).

Wrentel=slang for Wren/kartel hybrid, like the two names merged together...not the metal Wren. Metal Wren is just the metal Wren. So he was saying the wrentel=tweener=woodsman, three different names for the same ski and iggy was just putting those other names to bed.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post
    Wrentel=slang for Wren/kartel hybrid, like the two names merged together...not the metal Wren. Metal Wren is just the metal Wren. So he was saying the wrentel=tweener=woodsman, three different names for the same ski and iggy was just putting those other names to bed.

Stoke. Is. High.

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Cease & Desists in 38" of Steamboat goodness a couple weeks back. Meadow skipping has never been so fun.
    Sick video, man! Looked like a blast!

Quote Originally Posted by MHSP1497 View Post
    Sick video, man! Looked like a blast!
    Gracias. I could get used to cat skiing. I should have been a dentist.

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post

You know what, that makes total sense. I was late to the thread and thought it was weird that the metal wren would be referred to as "wrentel" instead of "Wrental." Rookie mag-stake

Suprechicken, dont go park detune unless you are actually skiing all park, they are really detuned which is super awesome for rails and unlike anything I’ve really had before. My park skis were never that dull when it was all I did.

Woodsman, I can get behind that name.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

quoting both for high quality content and to say thanks for birthing the stiff purple k116s i’m now in love with. quite primo

Quote Originally Posted by shroom View Post
    quoting both for high quality content and to say thanks for birthing the stiff purple k116s i’m now in love with. quite primo
    Those K116 are the top guns. Miss them sometimes, but glad more people are getting their turn on the smoke show

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Recall that this is the guy that once started a whole discussion about the park performance of the Billy Goat.

C&D with park detune for the win!
    That story ends with me sending those goats to on3p and getting them back with a *slight* park detune. Makes those sidecountry laps that dump you into the park pretty fun
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

That looked like one hell of a day! Nice to see the C&D's in their right element.

nice vid! Thanks for sharing the stoke

Adrgha - invaded Japow yet?

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    Adrgha - invaded Japow yet?
    Flying down on Monday. The stoke is rising.

Woodsman fka Wrentel might be my first full price purchase from ON3P.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    Flying down on Monday. The stoke is rising.
    Nice! I wish I could go down yonder too, but alas - other responsibilities then slaying Kapow in my immediate future sadly. Can't wait to see some photos though!

Quote Originally Posted by margotron View Post
    Woodsman fka Wrentel might be my first full price purchase from ON3P.
    They do sound like a perfect daily driver for sure. Getting the best of both worlds from Kartels and Wrenegades should make for one hell of a versatile playcharger. Magnus/Kartels/Woodsmans/Wrenegades/BGs/C&Ds/Jessies sounds like a pretty incredible lineup imo - especially when you factor in that metal will become an option as well. As I wrote in an earlier post - these are good days to be an ON3P fanboii.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    That looked like one hell of a day! Nice to see the C&D's in their right element.
    They were very happy.

Looks fun! But you've gotta embrace your inner-tele-tubbie and ditch that chest cam.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Looks fun! But you've gotta embrace your inner-tele-tubbie and ditch that chest cam.
    Bah. I just got a new chest mount that’s easier to angle properly and that was my first day with the GoPro 7, so going to try chesty again.

I can’t bring myself to have the stupid helmet mount poking up yet.

Bah. I just got a new chest mount that’s easier to angle properly and that was my first day with the GoPro 7, so going to try chesty again.

The Hero7 is way less bulky up on the helmet than older GoPros... you should try it.

This makes me very happy. Had my first day on C&Ds Sunday, and it wasn't great. I thought I was going out to a foot of decent fresh, it was more like 4-6" of heavily skied cement on top of chunks and rain crust. Going to take them on a cat for their next day. I was trying to figure out which skis would have been better. Think the answer was "stay home".

Quote Originally Posted by theetruscan View Post
    This makes me very happy. Had my first day on C&Ds Sunday, and it wasn't great. I thought I was going out to a foot of decent fresh, it was more like 4-6" of heavily skied cement on top of chunks and rain crust. Going to take them on a cat for their next day. I was trying to figure out which skis would have been better. Think the answer was "stay home".
    I skied them the day before inbounds at Steamboat and it was super deep early, then tracked and crusty underneath and the ski changed from "wow this is fun" to "ouch, let me go get my Wren 114" (which I did).

For true pow and some sled/cat/slackcountry stuff (or first 5-7 runs in bounds) the CD is amazing.

I am with you.

This Woodsman sounds intriguing. I've been looking to find a replacement for my Rocker2 108s and the Kartels have been on my radar, but a ski a little jibby, yet still fun and a bit wider seems like a killer storm skiing day ski or for skiing the trees of the PNW on a pow day.

In related news, I'm selling my Wren 108s. Find them in GS. If you have a pair of Kartels you want to trade, I'm game.