Page 373 of 374 FirstFirst ... 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,325 of 9344
  1. #9301
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ColoRADo
    Posts
    5,747

    ON3P SKIS Discussion

    Selling my unicorns (I think...maybe I will change my mind).

    Wren 114 184 w/ STH 16 in excellent condition.

    https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...24#post6136624
    Last edited by PowTron; 11-18-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    You should have been here yesterday!

  2. #9302
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    ColoRADo
    Posts
    5,747
    Quote Originally Posted by waxoff View Post
    Wren 102 Ti and 110 Pro are up on the website now. Tempted, sooo tempted..!
    The 102 Ti with that new, tighter turn radius looks like a pretty amazing ski. I have not skied it yet, but I want to.
    You should have been here yesterday!

  3. #9303
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Mostly the Elks, mostly.
    Posts
    742
    north bound horse.

  4. #9304
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    230
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	62761850132__58993148-F5F7-46CB-80CD-2CF118AE1804.JPG 
Views:	116 
Size:	177.4 KB 
ID:	349064

  5. #9305
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    14,071

    ON3P SKIS Discussion

    Kid is stoked

    181 Jeffrey 108 custom (& custom bases too)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C05F64F-132B-4380-B086-2EF77E57E181.jpeg 
Views:	135 
Size:	915.8 KB 
ID:	349067

    He is keeping his shit together & doing well in school. We are super proud of him. Iíve never bought skis at full retail, much less custom. They look great and he earned them through hard work.

    Weíll fucking mount them ourselves this weekend.

  6. #9306
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    84
    Props to Scott (probably) for answering my dumbass emails on a Friday night within minutes and planning to do some really helpful work on my skis over the holidays. Besides having amazing skis, they've got amazing customer service.

  7. #9307
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    230
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3420.JPG 
Views:	111 
Size:	217.6 KB 
ID:	349197

  8. #9308
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    903
    Tailwind and peglegger - excellent points. I think we all agree for the most part.

    Sweet Jeffreys - lucky kid/well deserved - and nice use of those BGs Rowen!

  9. #9309
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Wasatch
    Posts
    6,057
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    Kid is stoked

    181 Jeffrey 108 custom (& custom bases too)
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6C05F64F-132B-4380-B086-2EF77E57E181.jpeg 
Views:	135 
Size:	915.8 KB 
ID:	349067

    He is keeping his shit together & doing well in school. We are super proud of him. Iíve never bought skis at full retail, much less custom. They look great and he earned them through hard work.

    Weíll fucking mount them ourselves this weekend.
    Thatís going to be an awesome season for the young one. Thatís great he is doing well in school and nice to hear some good news.


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

    So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....


    Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

    8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16

    2018/2019 (24/32)

  10. #9310
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    364
    Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    He is keeping his shit together & doing well in school. We are super proud of him. I’ve never bought skis at full retail, much less custom. They look great and he earned them through hard work.

    We’ll fucking mount them ourselves this weekend.
    If you've managed to navigate your kid through a pandemic, quarantine, in-person school, virtual school, hybrid school, asynchronous learning, synchronous learning (is this a thing that has a name now?), Zoom, etc, then s#$t....YOU'RE the one that deserves a brand new pair of custom ON3P skis.

    Nicely done.....
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

  11. #9311
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    14,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Orthoski View Post
    If you've managed to navigate your kid through a pandemic, quarantine, in-person school, virtual school, hybrid school, asynchronous learning, synchronous learning (is this a thing that has a name now?), Zoom, etc, then s#$t....YOU'RE the one that deserves a brand new pair of custom ON3P skis.

    Nicely done.....
    I like how you think...!

  12. #9312
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    Has anyone gotten 50/50's yet? Any weight numbers?
    To answer myself: 184 BG 108 Tour 50/50

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BGT50_50Weight.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	695.1 KB 
ID:	349435

    The other ski is 6 grams heavier (nice!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BGT50_50.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	904.4 KB 
ID:	349436

    Best looking skis I've ever owned.
    Last edited by Adrgha; 11-23-2020 at 03:02 PM.

  13. #9313
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    903
    Yeah, it is hard to convey just how awesome that graphic+finish is in person. It is simply next level stunning.

    That looks like it will be an absolutely awesome setup - let the shredding commence!

  14. #9314
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    Yeah, it is hard to convey just how awesome that graphic+finish is in person. It is simply next level stunning.

    That looks like it will be an absolutely awesome setup - let the shredding commence!
    Yeah. I see you're selling your BG's with the same topsheet. You'll regret it.

  15. #9315
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    903
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    Yeah. I see you're selling your BG's with the same topsheet. You'll regret it.
    Yeah, most likely - BGs are damned amazing for certain conditions.

    I am in need of more parking though, and concrete ain't exactly free here in Scandiland #grownuppoints

    Also, for where/how I ski my WD116s+C&D pairing arguably just makes more sense, so I have decided to go all in on that pairing (+wren114s) for the coming season.

  16. #9316
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Driggs
    Posts
    236
    Dug through the thread and didn't find it... Anybody know a weight for J116 with the Tour layup? More tempted than I should be.

  17. #9317
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    2,745
    Probably close to the BG tour weights I think those are coming in around 18xxg/ski

    https://shop.on3pskis.com/products/billy-goat-tour

  18. #9318
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    72
    Perfect weight for 50/50. Or even dedicated touring option IMO.

    Never-mounted 2019-20 Wren108 184cm for sale in GS. Seller's remorse imminent...


    Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    To answer myself: BG 108 Tour 50/50

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BGT50_50Weight.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	695.1 KB 
ID:	349435

    The other ski is 6 grams heavier (nice!)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BGT50_50.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	904.4 KB 
ID:	349436

    Best looking skis I've ever owned.

  19. #9319
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by peglegger View Post
    Perfect weight for 50/50. Or even dedicated touring option IMO.
    Yes, these will be used exclusively for touring. Mounting them with ATK R12's, so total weight won't be bad at all.

    I have several other pairs of lighter touring skis, but I really wanted something with more heft this time. Plus, having the durability of ON3P's standard bases and edges in a touring ski is very nice.

  20. #9320
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Los Angeles/Mammoth
    Posts
    874
    Quote Originally Posted by peglegger View Post
    Perfect weight for 50/50
    Don't you mean PURRRRfect... Cats an ON3Ps, go together like peanut butter and jelly.

  21. #9321
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by jdadour View Post
    Don't you mean PURRRRfect... Cats an ON3Ps, go together like peanut butter and jelly.
    To be honest, I didn't even see the skis in the photo.
    Seriously, this canít turn into yet another ON3P thread....

  22. #9322
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    255
    Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    To be honest, I didn't even see the skis in the photo.
    She's an 8 months old Siberian cat, and she approves of the skis. And I didn't put her there, nothing goes on in this house without her taking part.

  23. #9323
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Driggs
    Posts
    236
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Probably close to the BG tour weights I think those are coming in around 18xxg/ski

    https://shop.on3pskis.com/products/billy-goat-tour
    Duh, shoulda just looked there. Thanks!

    Exactly the number I was hoping for.

  24. #9324
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    3,079
    Quote Originally Posted by cydwhit View Post
    Duh, shoulda just looked there. Thanks!

    Exactly the number I was hoping for.
    What size would you be looking for? A bit more weight to JF116 given the lack of pintail.
    Seriously, this canít turn into yet another ON3P thread....

  25. #9325
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cottonwood Heights, UT
    Posts
    8
    Anyone been on the new Wren 102 Ti? Curious how it compares to the 108 Ti. The Pro looks really tempting as well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •