Page 327 of 594 FirstFirst ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 14839
    Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Yes. Yes they are. And with binders. 184 BG are just so good.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I thought at $500 with good binders and the sexy top sheets, they were too good of a deal for someone looking for a 184. If they were 189s I would have bought them in a second.

5 pr BillyGoat variant in this shot, 6 if counting the photog

Does ON3P usually have an end of season/spring sale?

Quote Originally Posted by brundo View Post
    Does ON3P usually have an end of season/spring sale?
    Yes

Had my first weekend on the Woodsman 96s at Squaw/Alpine yesterday. Shitty conditions but I'm in love with the skis. First time on ON3Ps in general. They were super stable in the spring bumps/crud. Felt glued to the snow on groomers. Wasn't quite able to get the advertised SL turns on them but they laid down GS turns beautifully.

I was on the 172s (I'm 5'5" 130lbs) and they felt perfect. I realized they were basically as long as my 177 Praxis concepts, which is probably pretty obvious to you ON3P fanboys but I failed to realize how they measure.

Looking for a bit of advice on sizing BGs.

I’m 6’0”, 160lbs, chargey skiing style. I’ve always thought of myself as a pretty centered skier but lately I’ve been having issues with getting too far forward and stuffing a tip while skiing fast. Skis that I’ve overdriven the tips on and crashed recently include the Sego Sloppy Joe, Wildcat 184cm, and Commander 108 188cm. I want a ski that can be driven hard in pow and soft chop without sending me over the bars when the tips hook up. The 189cm Billy Goat initially sounds like the ticket, but I’m wondering if the 184s might be enough. I’ll appreciate the additional maneuverability of the 184cm in tight places, but I not if it means I’m going to eat shit when I drive the fronts of my skis while nuking down the fall line.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by MegaStoke View Post
    Looking for a bit of advice on sizing BGs.

I’m 6’0”, 160lbs, chargey skiing style. I’ve always thought of myself as a pretty centered skier but lately I’ve been having issues with getting too far forward and stuffing a tip while skiing fast. Skis that I’ve overdriven the tips on and crashed recently include the Sego Sloppy Joe, Wildcat 184cm, and Commander 108 188cm. I want a ski that can be driven hard in pow and soft chop without sending me over the bars when the tips hook up. The 189cm Billy Goat initially sounds like the ticket, but I’m wondering if the 184s might be enough. I’ll appreciate the additional maneuverability of the 184cm in tight places, but I not if it means I’m going to eat shit when I drive the fronts of my skis while nuking down the fall line.

Thoughts?
    Keep in mind ON3P is going to run 3-4 cm longer than most companies. So I 184 Billy goat would be listed as like a 188 Moment for example.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by brundo View Post
    Keep in mind ON3P is going to run 3-4 cm longer than most companies. So I 184 Billy goat would be listed as like a 188 Moment for example.
    Yep I’ve been keeping that in mind, otherwise the 189cm would have been the only length on the table. Still will probably go that direction since I’m getting really tired of tomahawking because I don’t want to ski backseat in pow.

Dude you're 6' tall and have the handle "MegaStoke".

Stop questioning and get 189

SUPERGOAT OR GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by The Artist Formerly Known as Leavenworth Skier View Post
    Dude you're 6' tall and have the handle "MegaStoke".

Stop questioning and get 189
    Now that’s what I’m fucking talking about. 189cm it is.

Now that’s what I’m fucking talking about. 189cm it is.
    You need custom Mega Goat!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    You need custom Mega Goat!
    I weigh 160lbs if I haven’t crapped in a good while. I think standard flex will suffice.

Call out time. Who’s the guy with the Woodsman 108s who could not figure out how to click into his Attack demo bindings today at the top of the gondola at Jackson? He somehow didn’t know how to cock the heel piece and was just trying to jam his boot in. This went on for about 5 minutes until I took pity on him and walked down from the lodge to do it for him.

Bad look for all of us ON3P skiers.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeze View Post
    Call out time. Who’s the guy with the Woodsman 108s who could not figure out how to click into his Attack demo bindings today at the top of the gondola at Jackson? He somehow didn’t know how to cock the heel piece and was just trying to jam his boot in. This went on for about 5 minutes until I took pity on him and walked down from the lodge to do it for him.

Bad form. Did you consider confiscating them?

It was a Cease & Desist day at Timberline. They “said” 10-inches fell last night, but there was more than that. The trees were off the charts good and shockingly NOT tracked out by lunch (except by me and the folks I showed the stashes to... which was a ton of fun). These skis are just so much fun in soft snow, so quick to throw around, so agile, so floaty and stompy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB30F59F-B1F4-4511-8453-43F78242C081.jpg 
Views:	135 
Size:	970.5 KB 
ID:	316215

ON3P crew causing havoc at Steven's this past Saturday.

Fun anecdote: one of my friend is a 5'6, 130 lbs woman, who doesn't own any powder skis. So I let her use my 187 Woodsman108. It was fun watching a, normally intermediate skier, shred powder on skis 6+ inches taller than her. She LOVED the skis and now wants to get an appropriately sized ON3P ski for herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    90% of skiing is just looking cool

Quote Originally Posted by f=ma View Post
    ON3P crew causing havoc at Steven's this past Saturday.

Fun anecdote: one of my friend is a 5'6, 130 lbs woman, who doesn't own any powder skis. So I let her use my 187 Woodsman108. It was fun watching a, normally intermediate skier, shred powder on skis 6+ inches taller than her. She LOVED the skis and now wants to get an appropriately sized ON3P ski for herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think I ran into your crew on the South Divide cat track on the top of the backside. I was the guy who had Billy Goat envy because all mine where at home. ☹️
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Another great day so the OG goats

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1136.JPG 
Views:	127 
Size:	164.5 KB 
ID:	316251

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Quote Originally Posted by Skeeze View Post

Clearly that person will not be found around here. Try newschoolers.

On another note, skied bachelor today on a borrowed wren 98 I got for my father in law. Such a good ski and extremely well rounded.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Had my 191 BGs out at Snowbasin with 8" in 24hrs. First box up Olympic for some high speed smooth turns. Then crushing soft chop all day. I honestly can't think of a better ski for a day like today. Saw a pair of newer BGs down on the rack at the lodge and had a little envy. May be time for a custom Super Goat order this spring.

I want a ski that can be driven hard in pow and soft chop without sending me over the bars when the tips hook up.
    you need a file....

Quote Originally Posted by phatty View Post
    Had my 191 BGs out at Snowbasin with 8" in 24hrs. First box up Olympic for some high speed smooth turns. Then crushing soft chop all day. I honestly can't think of a better ski for a day like today. Saw a pair of newer BGs down on the rack at the lodge and had a little envy. May be time for a custom Super Goat order this spring.
    Right on! Snowbasin is my new favorite destination in UT. Glad you got your goats out in such stellar environs!
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    I think I ran into your crew on the South Divide cat track on the top of the backside. I was the guy who had Billy Goat envy because all mine where at home. ☹️
    Yeah! I remember that. It really was a perfect Billy Goat day.