Page 254 of 598 FirstFirst ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 ... LastLast
Results 6,326 to 6,350 of 14947
    Healing Vibrations, PowTron.

Shit Powtron! I blew my ACL at Silverton as well 4 years ago almost to the day. Still have PTSD thinking about it sometimes but took a trip back there last year and bit the dog that bit me.

Heal up. Keep your head up and be patient. Old fucks recover slower than the 20ish bouncey balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    Vibes man, that blows. PM sent about the skis
    I know you are being sincere, but your post made me laugh.

Wishing you a speedy recovery PowTron.

Quote Originally Posted by PowTron View Post
    Well...Just got the news that my ACL and Meniscus both have to be rebuilt and I am done for this year (and probably half of next).

PowTron ski sale about to happen

Anyone needing some 184 Wren 114 or 189 Cease & Desist in mint condition? haha
    Here's to good surgeons. Heal fast!

... Thom

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    I know you are being sincere, but your post made me laugh.

Wishing you a speedy recovery PowTron.
    Thanks!

And Muggy is about to buy my CDs so his immediate pounce is rewarded, haha.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Shit Powtron! I blew my ACL at Silverton as well 4 years ago almost to the day. Still have PTSD thinking about it sometimes but took a trip back there last year and bit the dog that bit me.

Heal up. Keep your head up and be patient. Old fucks recover slower than the 20ish bouncey balls.
    Thank you!

Luckily I may be old, but the Dr. said I have the knees of a 21 year old and I also train like crazy. Going to go into surgery as strong as possible and then rehab slow and steady.

I also may be drinking at Loveland while my family skis the next couple of months so there is always that

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post
    Curiosity question that came up when talking with a friend. Anybody know how many pairs of Billy Goats ON3P is currently making and selling per year? Honestly, I have no idea.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I doubt sharing sales numbers beyond a broad sense would be something that any small ski company would want to do...

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post
    Curiosity question that came up when talking with a friend. Anybody know how many pairs of Billy Goats ON3P is currently making and selling per year? Honestly, I have no idea.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    All of them.

Thank you!

Luckily I may be old, but the Dr. said I have the knees of a 21 year old and I also train like crazy. Going to go into surgery as strong as possible and then rehab slow and steady.

I also may be drinking at Loveland while my family skis the next couple of months so there is always that
    Awesome attitude and great news from your surgeon. I remember wandering the lot at Monarch with my dog and a beer a couple days after my injury while my family skied and meeting people I otherwise wouldn't have. It gives the opportunity to have a different perspective on a lot of things.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

And Muggy is about to buy my CDs so his immediate pounce is rewarded, haha.
    I had no doubt!

CDs are gone to MuggyDude!

ON3P SKIS Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by 3PinGrin View Post
    I had no doubt!
    Muggy sees skis, Muggy likes skis, Muggy buys skis.

Addict, man. How many pairs did you buy this season?

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Ariana Grande. I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it.

Mug, on the next balls deep day, mind doing back to back run with the 16/17 and the new pair?

PT, you’re gonna recover like a boss.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

All ACLs go to heaven powtron. mine went in 2003 and has risen to great heights after the resurrection

There isn't much reviews about new on3p Kartel 96. What do you think about them as a daily driver for Europe Alps, Carpathian Mountains and Caucasus. All mountain skiing almost in any conditions except a waist deep pow. Some park laps and occasional backcountry. Looking to mount them with binding freedom inserts for salomon shift (for days when I travel only with one pair and conditions are not for wider skis and I could have some ski tour laps) and salomon STH2 13 (as a main binding). I'm 178cm, 60±2kg without backpack. Ski ability - somewhere in the middle between advanced to expert for skiing, but beginner in park.
    For park, touring and pow skiing I have skis designed especially for those applications.

PS what mount point(s) do they have?
    Last edited by Sashka; 03-07-2019 at 03:17 AM.

ON3P SKIS Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    New this season:

Kartel 116
    Concepts (Sold)
    188 Protests (Sold)
    Praxis Lhasas
    C&D

Also sold my old Jeronimos, too short. Plus sold my GS skis.

192 Protests, Qs and Brahmas staying to round out the quiver.

For once my quiver actually reflects the conditions I am skiing, rather than the conditions I wish I was skiing with the season Tahoe is having . My low tide sticks are the Kartel 116s

And for sure I’ll try and do a comparison when I can Chicken.

Oh, ok. Doesn't seem so bad. Lol

Just a cross post: Selling my Wrens. Like the skis, but found more of a daily driver that I seem to be gravitating to for my style of skiing, which is tight and steep.

https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...omon-Warden-13

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    All ACLs go to heaven powtron. mine went in 2003 and has risen to great heights after the resurrection
    Praise ACL Jesus

Are the demos free? Like at lost trail next week?

Do you guys know if ON3P does summer sales? Just tuning in to the brand, and really interested in grabbing a pair of 186 Kartel 108's to replace my 2017 Atris. Also any insight on how the Kartel would compare to the old Atris would be great - for use as a daily driver/powder ski at a not-super-steep mountain with lots of tree skiing (Steamboat) with occasional trips to Snowbird/Alta.

Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    Do you guys know if ON3P does summer sales? Just tuning in to the brand, and really interested in grabbing a pair of 186 Kartel 108's to replace my 2017 Atris. Also any insight on how the Kartel would compare to the old Atris would be great - for use at a not-super-steep mountain with lots of powdery tree skiing (Steamboat) with occasional trips to Snowbird/Alta.
    I was not a fan of the Kartel 108 but I have a pair of the current Atris that I like. So I'm guessing the Kartel demands even more of a centered stance than the Atris, since I tend to be a tip driver. Not sure how much the Atris has changed in two years, though, but I think it's pretty similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jvhowube View Post
    Do you guys know if ON3P does summer sales? Just tuning in to the brand, and really interested in grabbing a pair of 186 Kartel 108's to replace my 2017 Atris. Also any insight on how the Kartel would compare to the old Atris would be great - for use as a daily driver/powder ski at a not-super-steep mountain with lots of tree skiing (Steamboat) with occasional trips to Snowbird/Alta.
    I brought my K108s to steamboat this year and skied 4 straight days on them from 2" new to 10" new and they were perfect there IMO.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    I was not a fan of the Kartel 108 but I have a pair of the current Atris that I like. So I'm guessing the Kartel demands even more of a centered stance than the Atris, since I tend to be a tip driver. Not sure how much the Atris has changed in two years, though, but I think it's pretty similar.
    Apparently the year after mine they softened the flex and increased the radius to make it "more stable". I kinda like the stiff-but-playful feel of the model I'm on - I assume the newer models aren't too different but... I dunno. I probably don't need new skis to be honest, but I'm addicted to gear.