Page 467 of 474 FirstFirst ... 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 ... LastLast
Results 11,651 to 11,675 of 11837
  1. #11651
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,324
    Holy toledo - onions ftw! These look sooooooo good!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	onion.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	388.3 KB 
ID:	389282

    The new mango graphic (?) on veneer? Looks absolutely sick.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mango.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	472.5 KB 
ID:	389283

  2. #11652
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    SpoCompton
    Posts
    24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    What’s the serial number on both of those? Topsheet near the mount mark
    029 & 039. Very faint on left side of top sheet.




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #11653
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    58
    Too good a deal to pass up! Finally got myself a pair.
    17' bg's
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  4. #11654
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    SEA>DEN>Spokanistan
    Posts
    2,072
    Nice, favorite BG graphic


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  5. #11655
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Moose, Iowa
    Posts
    7,138
    Yeah, I have those. You will love them.

    Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

  6. #11656
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cascades
    Posts
    667
    Anyone have an idea of how much 184cm BG 108s weigh? Guessing around 2200g/ski. Here's why I'm asking:

    https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/s...395189443.html
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

  7. #11657
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,324
    yeah, that seems about right.

    ON3P logs all their builds though, so if you give em a call or chat then I am sure that they will be able to provide a very good ball park figure (if not for the exact pair unless you have their serial number). They also just completed a run of 2022 BG110s in the stock layup, so while probably a bit lighter than the used ones you are linking to, they will still be able to give a good approximation based on that alone.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaywood View Post
    Too good a deal to pass up! Finally got myself a pair.
    17' bg's
    Very nice - solid choice!

  8. #11658
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    PNW
    Posts
    1,492
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddball View Post
    Anyone have an idea of how much 184cm BG 108s weigh? Guessing around 2200g/ski. Here's why I'm asking:

    https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/s...395189443.html
    your interwebz sleuthing skillllzzzz be lacking

    You prob didn't notice that the fence in the background is the same as a very sexy pair of purple sidewalled customs posted but a page ago so CL can prob answer that for you personally

  9. #11659
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cascades
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by SeatownSlackey View Post
    your interwebz sleuthing skillllzzzz be lacking

    You prob didn't notice that the fence in the background is the same as a very sexy pair of purple sidewalled customs posted but a page ago so CL can prob answer that for you personally
    Oh I wasn't paying too much attention to the fence when I saw those teal'n'purps earlier. And whenever I include "108" in a search about anything ON3P the results are saturated by the other 108-waisted skis....
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

  10. #11660
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    136
    Was told from factory stock layup BG 110s in 187 coming in around 2275g. Which is a wonderful number.

  11. #11661
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    2,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Toddball View Post
    Oh I wasn't paying too much attention to the fence when I saw those teal'n'purps earlier. And whenever I include "108" in a search about anything ON3P the results are saturated by the other 108-waisted skis....
    The ones in ad are 2267 & 2280. Let me know if you want to check them out. Only bought new ones for the wee bit bigger size and have been wanting teal BGs since they came out with the option.

    The new BG110 187s were 2200 avg

  12. #11662
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Cascades
    Posts
    667
    Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    The ones in ad are 2267 & 2280. Let me know if you want to check them out. Only bought new ones for the wee bit bigger size and have been wanting teal BGs since they came out with the option.

    The new BG110 187s were 2200 avg
    Will do, thanks. Need to look at mount patterns and think harder about whether these will fit in my quiver.
    kittyhump.com - Fund Max, Cat Appreciation, Bike

  13. #11663
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1,324
    if it is a fellow mag that have made the excellent choice to the 15/16 C&D graphic for your new customs, then please post it in full when you take delivery. I would love to see the entire graphic in high res photos with the textured topsheet.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1516CD.jpg 
Views:	122 
Size:	783.2 KB 
ID:	389525
    Black&Red+skulls+skeletons=winning in my book

  14. #11664
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    21,746
    Is the new Woodsman 110 less "turny" than the 108? I'm assuming there needs to be something to replace the Wren series.
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  15. #11665
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Big Guy Country
    Posts
    411
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Is the new Woodsman 110 less "turny" than the 108? I'm assuming there needs to be something to replace the Wren series.
    No, it's slightly more turny, but the Wren 110 pro is significantly less turny.

  16. #11666
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Missoula, MT
    Posts
    21,746
    Thanks for the info
    No longer stuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

  17. #11667
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    3,380
    Woodsman 110 or Jeffrey 110 for someone looking to replace an old automatic 109 - other skis : bodacious, mantra, pon2oon, beast 108 (touring with tech binders) - want it as my “don’t want to push my legs, want a day of “fun” skiing for popping around, soft snow noodling, but with enough beef not to leave me high and dry” like a true middle of the road flex with a free and easy feeling, easy to slash around - the description of the Jeffrey interests me, but the Mount point scares me (the automatics are my current most progressive and those are -8 to - 9) whereas the woodsman seems like it has the slightly more drivable Mount but the layup and concept seem more on the stable side)….
    Do I detect a lot of anger flowing around this place? Kind of like a pubescent volatility, some angst, a lot of I'm-sixteen-and-angry-at-my-father syndrome?

    fuck that noise.

    gmen.

  18. #11668
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    16
    Hey all, looking for some advice. I have a woodsman 108 (older model) at 187cm. I like how it skis but I find I notice the tails a lot and would like them to be a bit more nimble. I was thinking going to the newer woodsman 108 with the further back mount point and to the shorter 184cm length. Figured that would reduce the tail issue and make it a bit more maneuverable. Also considering the tour version to save weight but I only tour about 20% of the time and not sure if that would change how the ski feels entirely. Any thoughts or other suggestions?

  19. #11669
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    voting in seattle
    Posts
    4,722
    Fencejack, the new woodsman fixed the tail issues you experienced on the first Gen, which was most noticeable in the 108

  20. #11670
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    7,270
    Quote Originally Posted by fencejack View Post
    Hey all, looking for some advice. I have a woodsman 108 (older model) at 187cm. I like how it skis but I find I notice the tails a lot and would like them to be a bit more nimble. I was thinking going to the newer woodsman 108 with the further back mount point and to the shorter 184cm length. Figured that would reduce the tail issue and make it a bit more maneuverable. Also considering the tour version to save weight but I only tour about 20% of the time and not sure if that would change how the ski feels entirely. Any thoughts or other suggestions?
    RE: tour layup - I have the Woods110 in both standard and tour layup, and would not recommend the tour layup if you're only touring 20% of the time. The tour layup is still very damp for what it is and skis very well, but there's no replacement for mass. If you are really set on shaving some weight, go 50/50 rather than full tour.

  21. #11671
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    136
    Whats the verdict between BG and Woodsman for a do it all one quiver touring ski? Have become quite smitten with the BG platform but wondering if the wider tail and more traditional platform of Woods will serve better in firm spring conditions or icy skin tracks...

  22. #11672
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    7,270
    Quote Originally Posted by peglegg View Post
    Whats the verdict between BG and Woodsman for a do it all one quiver touring ski? Have become quite smitten with the BG platform but wondering if the wider tail and more traditional platform of Woods will serve better in firm spring conditions or icy skin tracks...
    My two ski touring quiver is a Billy Goat 116 Tour and a Woodsman 110 Tour.

    The Woods is much better for firm spring conditions. The BG is better in 3D snow. I really like spring ski mountaineering so if I could only have one, it would be the Woods. I have plenty of friends that pretty much stop skiing in April, and if I were one of them, I'd only have the BG. I'm personally glad I have both.

  23. #11673
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Not Brooklyn
    Posts
    7,635
    Where is the recommended line on the Woodsman 110?

  24. #11674
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Your Mom's House
    Posts
    7,270
    Quote Originally Posted by I've seen black diamonds! View Post
    Where is the recommended line on the Woodsman 110?
    Somewhere around -7cm from true center IIRC. Depends on the year. Mine are last years. The first year the mount was a little more forward.

  25. #11675
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    345
    Damn... I was gonna pull the trigger on a 187 Hawaiian BG, but I guess it's all sold out...

    I guess I could build them custom for 20 bucks more, but do we know the lead times for customs?
    90% of skiing is just looking cool

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •