Page 289 of 593 FirstFirst ... 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 14818
    Megagoat. That’s great.

I’m not big enough to drive a ski like that!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Dozergoat

compensatinggoat

Da goat

I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16, 24, 32, 35

2021/2022 (13/15)

Boergoat (the largest goat breed- say google)

ON3P SKIS Discussion

Since we’re dreaming up conceivable builds. I’ve been wanting a Steeple 108 189 — in BG layup. A la Skinny Goat

With the cat camo topsheet aaay

^that would be epic

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    Since we’re dreaming up conceivable builds. I’ve been wanting a Steeple 108 189 — in BG layup. A la Skinny Goat
    Seems like theres atleast 8-10 people after a 108 steeple. A wtb thread last year had a few people and a few more this year in the steeple 102 post in gear swap

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Regrettably I'm selling my 184 BG (for anyone who might not be watching gearswap).
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Hi! I'm interested! ON3P are quite hard to find second hand here in Norway. Any chance you could ship them abroad?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Nope.
    Common sense. So rare today in America it's almost like having a superpower.

Steeple 102 fanboy here and am going to try the Woodsman this year as a tour stick. I do miss that 102 dearly.

Quote Originally Posted by ma4b86 View Post
    Hi! I'm interested! ON3P are quite hard to find second hand here in Norway. Any chance you could ship them abroad?

PM kid-kapow.

Hi! I'm interested! ON3P are quite hard to find second hand here in Norway.
    Quote Originally Posted by NWFlow View Post
    PM kid-kapow.
    I am not selling mine any time soon

I would suggest that you either try a "wanna buy" ad on Finn.no - as there are quite a few BGs in circulation in this neck of the woods - or for instance PM PaalRune as he might wanna get a new set of sticks this season.

Better yet, just buy a new set directly from ON3P. They do not end up being that expensive after everything is said and done, especially when compared to similar 2020 skis sold locally. The difference between a new pair and used one might end up being a lot less than you would assume after shipping and taxes - due to ON3P's shipping being pretty affordable, more so than for instance Evo. Iggy&crew usually provide stellar customer support so I would def say that new is the better option. New ON3Ps are worth the money and will last you fricking forever with a minimum of maintenance.

^ hah, cmon; I'm not going through enough skis to be called out like that

Ended last season with BGs (16-17 pre asym) and Liberty Origin 96 as my only in-bounds skis. That will most likely stay unchanged this season as well.
    Bought the Origins here from tgr gear swap btw; payed just over 1000 NOK in shipping. You could also consider using something like JetCarrier (creates a US address for sellers to ship to, then JC ships to you later on (can choose sea or air freight). I'm actually waiting for some stuff from JC right now (not skis though; I have no idea what that would cost, but just send them an email and ask)

oh and fyi: I guess you both know, but there is a pair of super cheap Kartel 116s on finn. I'd for sure get them myself if they were 86 or 91

Somewhat related pic just to get some color in here

Name:  quiver.jpg
Views: 1205
Size:  128.8 KB

Good suggestions! I looked at the Kartel on Finn, but I think they're just a little too short for me(182cm) at 181. I'll probably end up ordering directly from on3p It says the BG is sold out on their website. Do they make more skis this season, or is buying a custom the only option?

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    Better yet, just buy a new set directly from ON3P. They do not end up being that expensive after everything is said and done, especially when compared to similar 2020 skis sold locally.
    And private party ski shipping from North America to Norway is likely gonna run you a couple hundred USD. Email ON3P and get a shipping quote, I remember it being SUPER reasonable and then you get the exact skis you want for probably 100-200 USD (the equivalent of a decent beer in Norway haha) more than a used pair.

Or at least that's my plan once I get some of my old stuff sold.

Good suggestions! I looked at the Kartel on Finn, but I think they're just a little too short for me(182cm) at 181. I'll probably end up ordering directly from on3p It says the BG is sold out on their website. Do they make more skis this season, or is buying a custom the only option?

Check the "in stock customs" page and see if the Labor Day discount code still works.

We are in production year round now.

Stock Billy Goats go back into production in about two weeks. Should be in stock by mid November.

$99 to ship FedEx International (we cover any cost over that). You would have import taxes and duties (in some countries) that we...do what we can to help lower.

We have 3-4 pairs of 184cm in stock customs ready to ship. Lead time on custom skis running 3-4 weeks.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Is there a quiver spot for both - a Moment Wildcat and a Woodsman 116/ Billy Goat?
    Wildcat is an awesome ski but I love the dampness of my comparably much smaller Kartel 98. Or maybe wait for the revamp of the Jeffrey line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobsen View Post
    Is there a quiver spot for both - a Moment Wildcat and a Woodsman 116/ Billy Goat?
    Wildcat is an awesome ski but I love the dampness of my comparably much smaller Kartel 98. Or maybe wait for the revamp of the Jeffrey line?
    BG maybe, but I suspect between Woodsman 116 & Wildcat you would end up favoring one over the other in the end.

Jeffrey only if you want more playful & progressive freestyle balance. That said, pretty different style from the three other options being discussed.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

ON3P SKIS Discussion

189 Steeple 116 owners, who also owned a near or same length Billygoat, can you please compare/contrast?

For me at 165 lbs, they are Equal everywhere except in heavy chop.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

Quote Originally Posted by Tobsen View Post
    I actually sold my Bibby's (Wildcat) to fund my Billy Goats.
    If logged more days a season, I could totally see myself owning both.
    BG's for charging pow, Bibby's for jibbing pow.