Page 264 of 599 FirstFirst ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... LastLast
Results 6,576 to 6,600 of 14969
    There are some 166 BG out there.

Quote Originally Posted by mtskibum16 View Post
    How tall are your better halves? My wife is a tiny 5'0" but fairly strong build and ~120 lbs. When I ratio my 184 BG to my 5'10" height her equivalent would be about a 158. She's an intermediate skier and currently on 154 Volkl Kikus. Ever since getting BGs I've felt something like this would really help her confidence in off piste 3D snow. However going to a significantly longer and heavier ski might negate some of the benefit.

Uglymoney the VJJ is one I thought might be a good option to get her more interested in powder skiing. She probably needs something more easy and fun than chargy.
    Mine is 5’4” and a strong skier.

My intuition is that she’d be a bit between sizes in a 164/174 run on the goats. I’d probably push her to size up just because the shape is so intuitive in anything soft but I would worry a bit about the sheer mass involved.

Am absolutely in if this gets built.

Quote Originally Posted by mtskibum16 View Post
    How tall are your better halves? My wife is a tiny 5'0" but fairly strong build and ~120 lbs. When I ratio my 184 BG to my 5'10" height her equivalent would be about a 158. She's an intermediate skier and currently on 154 Volkl Kikus. Ever since getting BGs I've felt something like this would really help her confidence in off piste 3D snow. However going to a significantly longer and heavier ski might negate some of the benefit.

Uglymoney the VJJ is one I thought might be a good option to get her more interested in powder skiing. She probably needs something more easy and fun than chargy.
    5’2” advanced but cautious skier
    Would be putting her in the 164 version if this custom order goes. The stability of the goat I think would really inspire confidence. Should help her feel confident at speed but also let her slarve and pivot in the trees.

OHHHHHHH GOD IGGY MAKE IT A REALITY

Currently in K2 remedy 102 - 164cm? Maybe 162?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post
    So with my newfound love of the BGs the logical next question is:
    is there a Woman's version for my wife? Something sub 170, maybe narrower waist? She's got the Jessies but would like a little more turn ability and is already sick of hearing me talk about mine.
    And is there a skinnier version for everyday skiing.
    I honestly feel like I could ski the BGs everyday, but that seems unnecessary since I'm usually on hard packed chop, not pow unfortunately.
    If you can find them Steeple 102 @174cm, skinnier and softer flex than a BG but all of the benefits of RES and pin tail.

BMT109s in 166 might be a fair placeholder. Nowhere near as capable in 3d snow, but easy to ski and fairly light weight, while still being more than able to go fast in deep snow. For being a touring ski they do a lot of stuff well, and nothing really horribly.

It will be interesting to see how the saga of the LadyGOAT / LighterriderGOAT transpires

Yeah I guess the 164 for my 5'0" wife would be similar to me being on a 191. I ski the 184 but would feel fine going up. But then again I'm a much better skier than she is. It would probaly be worth a shot for her. Maybe in a tour layup unless they lighten it up some for the smaller sizes.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post

saga of the LadyGOAT / LighterriderGOAT transpires
    The Bader Ginsburgoat

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    The Bader Ginsburgoat
    Take my moooney (but only if this image is on the shovels.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

That's baaaa-d.

Never mind, thought it was a sheep not a cow.

Quote Originally Posted by iamTRuTH View Post
    Glad, you like them. Sounds like we made good swap.
    Yeah, great swap, if the Wrens worked out well for you. Just took them down to CB and had a blast in slush bumps today.

RE: LadyGoats (AKA Nannies?) I think my lady could push some 164-168cm goats. She's 5'8" and skis 166cm Jessies. Could go longer, but she's a short turner, and on the lighter side.

Either way, if someone puts together an order, I'm in. How many would we need?
    Last edited by shredgnar; 03-27-2019 at 10:41 PM.

Am I going crazy or did iggy write a post here and now it’s gone?

Quote Originally Posted by CaliBrit View Post
    Am I going crazy or did iggy write a post here and now it’s gone?
    A post iggy made from last year was quoted

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post
    A post iggy made from last year was quoted

I don’t think so. Referenced woodman or goat wife options!

Yeah I saw it. You're not crazy. Talked about shorter goats being hard because RES is very flex dependent and it takes time to dial it in. It also mentioned a shorter fat woodsman for lady pow skis.

Yep, this was confirmed by a friend of mine. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by shredgnar View Post

Either way, if someone puts together an order, I'm in. How many would we need?
    If we can get clarity on the order size that would be good from my perspective. I am buying my wife a pair of new powder skis, the question at this point is more what brand. Some possible non-ON3P options are time sensitive due to deals. I'm happy to lead the charge but maybe a more seasoned mag would have a higher chance of success.

Any guidance on batch size Iggy?

Quote Originally Posted by DumbIdeasOnly View Post
    If we can get clarity on the order size that would be good from my perspective. I am buying my wife a pair of new powder skis, the question at this point is more what brand. Some possible non-ON3P options are time sensitive due to deals. I'm happy to lead the charge but maybe a more seasoned mag would have a higher chance of success.

Any guidance on batch size Iggy?
    Iggy’s now gone post alluded to the fact that the problem is the ski would have to be developed and tweaked to the high standards they expect. They can’t simply just make a short one right away. The SG was ready to go as they already had the design. So it’s not a batch size question and pull the trigger.

191 wrens through the years

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2B013866-BF3F-4BC3-9250-C31B3835FDD9.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	613.2 KB 
ID:	276721
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AA33AACE-4942-44BB-B0D7-C31AB950A343.jpg 
Views:	146 
Size:	618.3 KB 
ID:	276720  

Iggyskier - I pm’ed you a question but maybe your inbox is full?

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    nice!

Could you do the same showing the different rocker lines - aka from the side?

sick.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Iggyskier - I pm’ed you a question but maybe your inbox is full?
    Please email me or info account. I very rarely check PMs. Sorry - just no way to keep track and they are neither searchable or good for detailed conversations.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

if you happen to be in the market for a custom k96, k108, w108 or BGs, then you might be in luck.

Iggy just posted a bunch of custom top sheet skis with various classic ON3P designs as well as some current custom options on the site. They are avaliable in lots of lenghts wrt both kartels and in 184s for w108s/BGs.

Good thing I am 100% not in the market for more skis.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Please email me or info account. I very rarely check PMs. Sorry - just no way to keep track and they are neither searchable or good for detailed conversations.
    Just emailed you, thank you.

Which is your favorite Wren?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2B013866-BF3F-4BC3-9250-C31B3835FDD9.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	613.2 KB 
ID:	276721