Page 366 of 376 FirstFirst ... 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 ... LastLast
Results 9,126 to 9,150 of 9377
  1. #9126
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    258
    I was told to expect roughly +200 grams on a 50/50 BG 108 184 build vs. a tour build.

    I wanted something heavier than my Wildcat 108 tours (1740 grams), so I went 50/50. Excited to see the final result.

  2. #9127
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    2,769
    $50 for a skin clip tail in the custom builder. Has this always been the case?

  3. #9128
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    882
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    $50 for a skin clip tail in the custom builder. Has this always been the case?
    Jupp

  4. #9129
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    $50 for a skin clip tail in the custom builder. Has this always been the case?
    Really? I ordered some a month ago with the skin clip but just checked and the only up charge was for tour core...

    Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

  5. #9130
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NCW
    Posts
    2,769
    Quote Originally Posted by fleaches View Post
    Really? I ordered some a month ago with the skin clip but just checked and the only up charge was for tour core...

    Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    yup, this is what I recall from the past. change must have been made this week. ugh

  6. #9131
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    1,671
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    yup, this is what I recall from the past. change must have been made this week. ugh
    The Skin Clip charge has been there all season. It isnít mentioned or shown on the BGTour or BGTour108 page but those skis DO come with notches in the stock form.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #9132
    Gman's Avatar
    Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beserkley
    Posts
    2,024
    Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    $50 for a skin clip tail in the custom builder. Has this always been the case?
    when i bought wren 98 tours years ago, I paid a charge for a skin clip tail. Pretty sure it's always been the case on custom touring skis.

  8. #9133
    Gman's Avatar
    Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beserkley
    Posts
    2,024
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0728.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	344621

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0731.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	344622

    cant figure out why tgr rotated the photos but when you click on them they are the right way.

  9. #9134
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Portland by way of Bozeman
    Posts
    3,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0728.JPG 
Views:	139 
Size:	1.28 MB 
ID:	344621

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0731.JPG 
Views:	157 
Size:	1.17 MB 
ID:	344622

    cant figure out why tgr rotated the photos but when you click on them they are the right way.

  10. #9135
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,187
    Just got notification my custom bg108t shipped! Canít wait


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

  11. #9136
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    Just got notification my custom bg108t shipped! Can’t wait


    Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    What did you go with?

  12. #9137
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    922
    oh snap - those C&Ds are nice. Would you terribly mind snapping a couple of pics of the graphics from straight on - above the binders and below, like these? I would love to see all the details of that graphic

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cd1.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	873.1 KB 
ID:	344712

    Also, for those who have wondering (like I have been) how the titanal is integrated into the ti skis, ON3P kindly provided this pic on Insta today
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image0(1).jpg 
Views:	113 
Size:	730.5 KB 
ID:	344714

    Can't wait to see your BG108ts Muggy There are some mighty fine ON3Ps over in the quiver thread over the last few pages too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cd2.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	945.5 KB 
ID:	344713  

  13. #9138
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,187
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    What did you go with?
    Snow camo. Like the lighter color to help prevent ice/snow buildup

  14. #9139
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    258
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggydude View Post
    Snow camo. Like the lighter color to help prevent ice/snow buildup
    Sweet. I guess these are yours then?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201023_182046_com.instagram.android.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	344747

  15. #9140
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    inpdx
    Posts
    14,108
    Can anyone comment on the current order to delivery time on a custom?

  16. #9141
    Gman's Avatar
    Gman is online now Mack Master William Large
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Beserkley
    Posts
    2,024

  17. #9142
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrgha View Post
    Sweet. I guess these are yours then?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20201023_182046_com.instagram.android.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	1.12 MB 
ID:	344747
    Ooh the white ones next to them might be mine!

    Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

  18. #9143
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    922
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman
    .
    Sweet - thanks! That is pure awesomeness!

  19. #9144
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    1,444
    Quote Originally Posted by HAB View Post
    Site says 1830 and 1890g, respectively.
    Yeah but we need real weights
    single? always know what to say with Keys
    www.thekeysapp.com

  20. #9145
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,470
    Damn, shoulda kept up with this thread this summer. BG tour all sold out. Any chance of future runs this season? Guess I don't "NEED" them but I sure would want them.

  21. #9146
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    157
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Damn, shoulda kept up with this thread this summer. BG tour all sold out. Any chance of future runs this season? Guess I don't "NEED" them but I sure would want them.
    I don't think they are really sold out for the season, they only ever had like one on the website. I think they are just a little behind on getting this year's skis built, understandably.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app

  22. #9147
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Rossland
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Name Redacted View Post
    Damn, shoulda kept up with this thread this summer. BG tour all sold out. Any chance of future runs this season? Guess I don't "NEED" them but I sure would want them.
    Same. Just ordered some J116s but I'm also in the market for BG Tours

  23. #9148
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    9,470
    Quote Originally Posted by fleaches View Post
    I don't think they are really sold out for the season, they only ever had like one on the website. I think they are just a little behind on getting this year's skis built, understandably.

    Sent from my Pixel XL using TGR Forums mobile app
    UNACCEPTABLE!!! Get to work!! j/k I'll keep eyes open for some BG tours in the coming months.

    Probably a year where they'll want to make more touring skis considering the Covid BC ski mania.

  24. #9149
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    244
    It will be interesting to hear other peopleís thoughts on the BG108 Tours once theyíve had a chance to spend some time on them. Ive been on the heavy version (Steeple 108s) for a few seasons now and was reminded how much I like them during the first turns of the year yesterday. My stoke for these skis has been essentially in a vacuum given the relatively low numbers produced and sold and where I live. I hope all the new owners end up as stoked as I have been with these boards!

  25. #9150
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    87
    Did anyone else hear in Cody Townsend's most recent Blister Podcast where he mentioned Shifts ripping out of certain ski brands like ON3P because they're soft/flexible skis more often? Anyone here experienced this?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •