Page 166 of 287 FirstFirst ... 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 ... LastLast
Results 4,126 to 4,150 of 7168
    Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    I have a thought. Would it be possible for ON3P to sharpie your name and phone number somewhere on the graphic that goes beneath the base material? Would be a kinda cool (cheap) security feature that would help prevent skis from being stolen and resold without the owners permission.
    They did a really cool impression on 1 of my wifeís custom Wren 88ís when I had them made, since they were a birthday gift. It looks really cool, is subtle and makes her skis even more 1-of-a-kind. I inquired about something more along the lines of what your original idea was and cost was a prohibitive factor for me. We settled on the idea of the impression and it turned out fantastic.

Custom Sale is live on the website again...

Question for Iggy & co: are the C&Dís on the custom site this yearís or last yearís mold? If this yearís, I presume itís still WIP and could change a bit from the final production config? Just curious before I consider an order.

With my absolute love affair with both my Wren 98 and 108s the 114 is talking major shit to me for next year... Other than it is fast as shit can anyone give some input on soft snow and firm... I just got back from 8 days of skiing Bach in absolute stellar conditions and my 108s just killed it... Can only think the 114s have to be that much better in POW and crud...

I have said it over and over again, but holy shit did ON3P nail this ski... I still have the OG 191 twin tip Wren and love it, but no comparison to the versatility of this series...

Sent from my SM-G955U using TGR Forums mobile app

yeah - the custom options look pretty spectacular with even custom bases as an option. Well done! If Iggy&crew decide to go for some whiteyfied stock graphics at some point things will be nigh on perfection. Though to be fair, with as many sweet options that already are available - especially if one factor in previous stock designs - choosing a favorite is going to be tricky

Also, a bit more explanation on what constitutes a tour lay up would be nice, meaning are the "only" differences fiberglass and/or carbon, or is the core milled differently or what? I am not sure.

i am sure lots of people already saw it, but if not Blister just posted a nice write up on Magnus102s.
    http://blistergearreview.com/gear-re...n3p-magnus-102
    Last edited by kid-kapow; 04-21-2018 at 11:26 AM.

Iggy ... when can you share any info on metal option? Are those anywhere ready for prime time?

Quote Originally Posted by MHSP1497 View Post
    Question for Iggy & co: are the C&D’s on the custom site this year’s or last year’s mold? If this year’s, I presume it’s still WIP and could change a bit from the final production config? Just curious before I consider an order.
    We're just finalizing taper points. They are all new mold. If there is enough interest maybe we do a SuperGoat like preorder on the old mold, but I think most people are going to find the updated profile a lot more suited for practical use.

Quote Originally Posted by N1CK. View Post
    Iggy ... when can you share any info on metal option? Are those anywhere ready for prime time?
    You guys are gonna have to be patient on this one. Going to be a bit.
    Seriously, this canít turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    We're just finalizing taper points. They are all new mold. If there is enough interest maybe we do a SuperGoat like preorder on the old mold, but I think most people are going to find the updated profile a lot more suited for practical use.
    Awesome news! Glad itís the new mold as thatís what I was interested in moreso than the previous iteration. Already got approval from the spousal unit so order will be placed soon! I love the Ďeh skií base option, just unsure whether it needs green sidewalls too...

@iggy Wanted to get your thoughts on Magnus 102's as a replacement for the old Jmo's (or even a Kartel 98). How does the mount point compare to a 98 Kartel? Also, any way to forgo the park de-tune without going custom? Not looking to take these into the park, but the 102mm underfoot does interest me.

@iggy
    Heard the blister podcast and the cease and desist may be a bigger BG essentially which I like the idea of. 124 underfoot? Can you share dimensions? I have 189 BG and dig assymitry but I donít agree with your podcast comment of 116 is plenty for deep days. We can get 4 foot cycles of 4% blower here in UT and you need big guns
    I need to go to Utah.
    Utah?
    Yeah, Utah. It's wedged in between Wyoming and Nevada. You've seen pictures of it, right?

So after 15 years we finally made it to Utah.....

Thanks BCSAR and POWMOW Ski Patrol for rescues

8, 17, 13, 18, 16, 18, 20, 19, 16

2018/2019 (24/32)

Quote Originally Posted by unpossible View Post
    @iggy Wanted to get your thoughts on Magnus 102's as a replacement for the old Jmo's (or even a Kartel 98). How does the mount point compare to a 98 Kartel? Also, any way to forgo the park de-tune without going custom? Not looking to take these into the park, but the 102mm underfoot does interest me.
    Uhhhhh. Kartel 96.
    Training for Alpental

ON3P SKIS Discussion

So if I am planning on buying next years Wren 108.....when do they become available to buy on site?....and does ON3P do a shop form (employee) program?

I want to ready to throw down some cash.

*(I almost jumped at those GPOís...until I realized Iím committing myself to next years Wrens)

They’re for sale now. Shipping in a few weeks

Wren 88’s are the shizzle for all phases of a corn cycle.
    I need to find a pair so gepmeow can get his back
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    Uhhhhh. Kartel 96.
    I have Kartel 98's, and honestly I think I prefer my old Jmo's over them, so I'm interested in the Magnus 102's as a replacement for the old Jmo's.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Wren 88ís are the shizzle for all phases of a corn cycle.
    I need to find a pair so gepmeow can get his back
    There is a pair of 179s for sale on here right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Which Wrenegade width are you getting next?

(Groan) those Grizzlycorn bases are back, but that price tag for them is...steep.
    wait!!!! waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...Wait!
    Zoolander wasn't a documentary?

The only thing that could make my super goats better

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    Thanks - saw those and they are local. Sadly, my size sorta mandates the 184s -even though these skis are stiff as a catholic priest at boys choir practice.
    Check Out Ullr's Mobile Avalanche Safety Tools for iOS and Android
    www.ullrlabs.com

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    The only thing that could make my super goats better

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quiver pic, plz? I think you own 1/2 the skis I own and all the skis I want.

Quote Originally Posted by Self Jupiter View Post
    Quiver pic, plz? I think you own 1/2 the skis I own and all the skis I want.
    Seconded

Custom order placed... New Cease & Desist w/ the ďeh skiĒ base (I just love the Sorry! element on the bases). Super stoked for these. Already planning a powder destination for next year to test them out. And yes, I went green sidewalls again, because I like to be different.

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Which Wrenegade width are you getting next?
    Great topic. Iíve got no clue. Wish I had a ton of money and would buy all three and see which fits my needs the best.

Been reading plenty of reviews. Now I just need money.

Leaning toward the 98. Figure the 88 would not typically see much snow time at Kirkwood.

Might be at Squaw Friday. Watching the weather.

Quote Originally Posted by MHSP1497 View Post
    Custom order placed... New Cease & Desist w/ the ďeh skiĒ base (I just love the Sorry! element on the bases). Super stoked for these. Already planning a powder destination for next year to test them out. And yes, I went green sidewalls again, because I like to be different.
    I've clearly lost my spot as the top ON3P whore in the area. I liked them before they were cool
    Training for Alpental

Quote Originally Posted by PhiberAwptik View Post
    I've clearly lost my spot as the top ON3P whore in the area. I liked them before they were cool
    Sorry man. I know what I like and I tend to go all-in.

Looked at several other options for a big powder ski and had the mold not changed, I wouldíve made a different choice. The old mold just wasnít going to work for me but the new one being Billy Goat-based does. So, Iím glad I didnít pull the trigger too soon on something else. If you ever want to ride something in the quiver, PM me and and Iím sure we can cross paths up on the mountain.

Mentioning ski whores, I just ordered some custom Kartel 108ís in a touring layup. Will be curious to see what the final weight is on those in 186cm.