Page 301 of 594 FirstFirst ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 14839
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0071.JPG 
Views:	362 
Size:	384.9 KB 
ID:	304692

Not enough snow in WA to try these out yet.

kartel 98

rode a pair of kartels for several days last season, would recommend if you can find them at a decent price. Worth the money for durability alone.

ON3P SKIS Discussion

What’s the typical weight savings on a 184 billy / 108 wren / Woodsman if you go with the soft core and carbon in the On3p custom ski layup?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Hey Iggy how do we go about getting a Wren 114 built... email? I don’t see an option in the custom shop.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    What’s the typical weight savings on a 184 billy / 108 wren / Woodsman if you go with the soft core and carbon in the On3p custom ski layup?

I'm also curious about this and how they ski.
    Two more skip the last.

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0071.JPG 
Views:	362 
Size:	384.9 KB 
ID:	304692

Not enough snow in WA to try these out yet.
    Those look awesome. I keep coming back to the skinny Wren or WM to fill this spot in the touring quiver - grams be damned! Please let the naysayers of the world know how rad they are once you've put some miles on them.

Iggy
    Any chance youll be laying up more 179 bg's in the near future? Maybe you have some blems buried somewhere? Or steeple 116's

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by EdwardsSki View Post
    Hey Iggy how do we go about getting a Wren 114 built... email? I don’t see an option in the custom shop.
    Just order a Custom Wren 108 or Wren 108 TI and in the notes put that you want the 114 or 114 TI instead. We have all the molds.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Iggy
    Any chance youll be laying up more 179 bg's in the near future? Maybe you have some blems buried somewhere? Or steeple 116's
    Errr....most of our mid volume models are not looking good for restocks right now. So...all BG and Jeffrey 116, long sizes in popular models (192cm Woodsman 108, 191cm Jeffrey 108, 186cm Magnus 90), any Wrens, any Jessies, Charlie Murphys - what we have is going to be it for the foreseeable future.

Maybe some of these will get rebuilt by late Jan but we're basically building 10 SKUs right now. I think evo, Next, and Powder 7 have 179cm BGs so very possible those are the last pairs of the season. No Steeples around.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERIOR View Post
    Are you talking tour profile? Or 19oz Glass + less carbon?
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Just order a Custom Wren 108 or Wren 108 TI and in the notes put that you want the 114 or 114 TI instead. We have all the molds.

Errr....most of our mid volume models are not looking good for restocks right now. So...all BG and Jeffrey 116, long sizes in popular models (192cm Woodsman 108, 191cm Jeffrey 108, 186cm Magnus 90), any Wrens, any Jessies, Charlie Murphys - what we have is going to be it for the foreseeable future.

Maybe some of these will get rebuilt by late Jan but we're basically building 10 SKUs right now. I think evo, Next, and Powder 7 have 179cm BGs so very possible those are the last pairs of the season. No Steeples around.

Ok thanks. Wanted to check with you guys first before i bought at a store

... or 114 TI instead....

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    I skied my Woodsmen 108s today. They are really good skis. It's a ski that doesn't need to rage, but still can be skied pretty hard. Not as hard as my Wren 112s, but they don't kick me in the dick at speeds under 40mph like the Wrens do. I like 'em.
    Came here for this information and as per usual, TGR delivers.

Basically, I've been looking to replace my Salomon Rocker2 108s that I sold a few years ago - an easy ski for mild storm days and those mornings when there's only a few inches inches of new. Thought I wanted this new ski more durables than the R2 108s. Perhaps this new Woodsman is it?

What’s the tour profile? didn’t see it listed on the website

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Ok thanks. Wanted to check with you guys first before i bought at a store

Next Adventure has a 179 Billy Goat. They’re in the furthest aisle from the boot section, buried behind a Magnus and some Woodsman 116s

Quote Originally Posted by rainy512day View Post
    Next Adventure has a 179 Billy Goat. They’re in the furthest aisle from the boot section, buried behind a Magnus and some Woodsman 116s
    Next adventure check. Thanks

114 TI is on the menu now? THANKS

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by rainy512day View Post
    What’s the tour profile? didn’t see it listed on the website
    Rainyday is right, I don't see the tour layup as an option any anymore, on the mobile site at least.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Cdubmpdx View Post
    Rainyday is right, I don't see the tour layup as an option any anymore, on the mobile site at least.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    At this time, not set up as an option on the custom builder. But can still be done on Jeffrey/Wren/BG. Just ask in the notes on checkout.

Has anyone gotten out on the Wren 108 Ti yet?

Quote Originally Posted by lucknau View Post
    Has anyone gotten out on the Wren 108 Ti yet?
    Powtron had em last year and IIRC he posted up some positive comments and comparison.

Missiles. Jebus. Why bother with side cut at all

At this time, not set up as an option on the custom builder. But can still be done on Jeffrey/Wren/BG. Just ask in the notes on checkout.
    Any plans for a tour layup Woodsman 108/116 in the foreseeable future?

Quote Originally Posted by Joey311 View Post
    Any plans for a tour layup Woodsman 108/116 in the foreseeable future?
    Yes but tour update across the board going to be a bit.

Yes but tour update across the board going to be a bit.
    But when that comes out, it'll be a 1300 g, 189 (only) BG that skis exactly like a 2300g ski, right? That's what I've gathered from this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    ditto. Will hopefully ride wren96s and wren96tis back to back. If so, then I 'll give some first impressions Very excited to get on them to say the least.

eSock - what happened with the pic of those sweet cat camo ones above? I can see them in all their glory in the quiver thread, but not in this thread. Too bad, as they look awesome

Thanks for spreading the Woodsman stoke! Sounds just about perfection wrt what I was looking for!
    Trigger finger getting itchy with 2 pairs of the 189 Wren Ti left. Will they let me ski fast enough I can seriously injure myself and kill any small children unlucky enough to be on the mountain in front of me? How damp are they? Is the flex Aever approved?

Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys
    Quote Originally Posted by DumbIdeasOnly View Post
    Trigger finger getting itchy with 2 pairs of the 189 Wren Ti left. Will they let me ski fast enough I can seriously injure myself and kill any small children unlucky enough to be on the mountain in front of me? How damp are they? Is the flex Aever approved?
    I haven't found the top end yet...I'm 5'9/165 and ski the 184.

It's a very damp ski by any manufacturer's standards, but as far as stiffness goes, it's actually slightly more longitudinally forgiving and has a rounder flex than the stock wren due to the thinner core profile made to accommodate the metal construction.

That being said, the rounder flex makes it easier for me (than stock) to deliberately manipulate turn shape at higher speeds, especially in SF conditions.