Page 340 of 598 FirstFirst ... 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 14945
    That’s clearly a sick line in the video... but am i the only one that looks sped up to? It just looks way twitchy. Not double fast but a little sped up.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleOfNight View Post
    I'm 185 with a standard (1.5) flex. I don't ski near as hard as that dude on the back aevers (sick), but the standards are plenty. They have not gotten the nod over my c&d or pillowfight, mostly because of dry snow and terrain. Having too much fun on those.

In truth, haven't skied them yet this year. If I don't ski them soon I'll gearswap them.

Best ski to replace the old Tycoon 95s? Woodsman or Wren 96?

Just FYI - as with everyone, our world on Monday was a lot different than it was Friday. As such, we're moving quick to clear inventory to give us some room to remain agile in the coming months.

We just dropped drop pricing as such:
    25% on Magnus 90 & 102
    30% on all other 2020 skis & In Stock Customs (including Wood Veneers)

Plus free gift (3 options) with each.

0% APR Financing for 3 & 6 months thru Affirm.

Free shipping to Canada
    $50 international shipping

If you bought skis very recently, we'll be reaching out directly too.

Hope everyone is staying safe.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

That's an incredible deal - people better jump on it.

Good luck, Scott. Wishing you and the biz the best.
    Uno mas

Dang, those are some killer deals. Hoping you get some relief soon

Can someone please buy those beautiful custom 108 jeffreys with the wolf/wood veneer...I can't justify it. Well actually I can, thats the problem.

Whoever was eyeing Woodsman 96s in 182cm....you're welcome. I saved you some money.
    Originally Posted by jm2e:
    To be a JONG is no curse in these unfortunate times. 'Tis better that than to be alone.

^thank you. some great prices available.

Really wish there were 182 Woody 108s left.

Ah shit! I'd have bought 189 BG's in a second.

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Ah shit! I'd have bought 189 BG's in a second.
    Tuco in this time of madness the community asks for you to post in the quiver thread. We all know you’ve got a dope collection!

Took the wrenegades out for a pre-work tour today. They're too fun. Couldn't wipe the grin off my face, a nice change from the last couple weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by theetruscan View Post
    Took the wrenegades out for a pre-work tour today. They're too fun. Couldn't wipe the grin off my face, a nice change from the last couple weeks.
    Impressive. Out of curiosity, what bindings you have on there?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Feeling like I got punched in the gut right now. Took my brand new 189 BGs out for a short tour today. Ended up not even using them because it was so icy and hard packed. Brought backups suspecting that was the case. Was a decent tour, whatever. On the way home, dropped off friend at their car, unloaded their splitboard, got the trunk cleared out, and then headed home.

That's when my nightmare came true and I saw in the rear view mirror as my BGs flew outta the ski rack and onto the highway. One rolled off into the railing but the other landed perpendicular on the road. Pulled over ASAP and ran back to them waving people off (one person still ran over the ski) and grabbed them up. Was in a precarious location so I quickly threw them back on my rack, locked it down and spent the next 20 minutes in shock and disbelief on the way home.

I know ON3Ps are tanks, can be fixed right or am I fked? Most of the damage was on the tails. Any other structural issues I should be on the look out for since they got ran over as well?

clean up the edges and go skiing

Quote Originally Posted by brundo View Post
    Impressive. Out of curiosity, what bindings you have on there?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    They're veneer, so they're light... or something. Mounted with Tectons. I should probably get a real touring rig for long days. But, for one lap, it's so worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    clean up the edges and go skiing
    yup, sand the gacks smooth and go. they'll ride rong time

A couple more 189cm BGs are likely going to come up over coming days (just put one in stock). Still a few pairs being finished.

eSock - when the time is a bit more appropriate send em back to us and we can clean em up.

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Just FYI - as with everyone, our world on Monday was a lot different than it was Friday. As such, we're moving quick to clear inventory to give us some room to remain agile in the coming months.

We just dropped drop pricing as such:
    25% on Magnus 90 & 102
    30% on all other 2020 skis & In Stock Customs (including Wood Veneers)

Plus free gift (3 options) with each.

0% APR Financing for 3 & 6 months thru Affirm.

Free shipping to Canada
    $50 international shipping

If you bought skis very recently, we'll be reaching out directly too.

Hope everyone is staying safe.
    Thank you for this. I just bought some 192 Woodsman, partly as a show of support for your company. You are an important part of the modern ski manufacturing scene and I really respect your sense as a ski designer. I hope that you are able to hang on through the bullshit storm that everyone is thrown into all of a sudden. I'll be waiting for those paulownia/boo/carbon RES touring skis when you're ready .

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Thank you for this. I just bought some 192 Woodsman, partly as a show of support for your company. You are an important part of the modern ski manufacturing scene and I really respect your sense as a ski designer. I hope that you are able to hang on through the bullshit storm that everyone is thrown into all of a sudden. I'll be waiting for those paulownia/boo/carbon RES touring skis when you're ready .
    Same. I've had my 193 BG build in mind for awhile. Was going to wait for the custom sale but said fuck it and paid full retail for a pair of skis the first time in my life...those dudes have been making skis that make me smile for awhile now. These wooden wolfs are going to be sick!

I went with a Woodsman and then my "hopeful for powdah" son went with the goats via retailer. ...And then all the lifts closed.

Iggy I want a pair of the BG's dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Good on ya, brother

On that note

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    Tuco in this time of madness the community asks for you to post in the quiver thread. We all know you’ve got a dope collection!
    It just became more dope!