Page 462 of 599 FirstFirst ... 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 ... LastLast
Results 11,526 to 11,550 of 14972
    AEV here. I was banned. This place sucks. To the good ones, see you this winter.

Quote Originally Posted by WowJustWow View Post
    AEV here. I was banned. This place sucks. To the good ones, see you this winter.
    What? Why?
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Man View Post
    What? Why?
    Never go full Aever

WTF?
    Weak

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Never go full Aever
    Well played!!
    In constant pursuit of the perfect slarve...

Quote Originally Posted by jackattack View Post
    Never go full Aever
    Dude made his amends.
    Bitch move by the mod squad

Yeah this makes no sense at all - he came back completely chill and did not once see him go back to his old ways…. Hopefully something gets figured out…

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Lame...

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post
    Yeah this makes no sense at all - he came back completely chill and did not once see him go back to his old ways…. Hopefully something gets figured out…

No kidding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kopi_Red View Post
    Lame...
    Exactly.

AEV - I did not know that was even possible on here. Too bad, you are def one of the members who contribute with the most insight on how skis actually ski, even if the past few years have been a bit turbulent at times. Best wishes for you regardless - hopes things are going well and continue to go well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	241201376_4571643436253532_2353022262517957324_n.jpg 
Views:	111 
Size:	399.2 KB 
ID:	387134
    interesting - at least two new graphics in this pic, top left and jeff110. Seems like a new version - aka the reggea version of the mango sunrise graphic (though I could be speaking out of my ass there, it might just be the light making the colors pop harder) - might be on the bottom there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Undertow View Post

Who figures this out.

Dude should be reinstated and apologized to

Seemed chill here but maybe was being an asshole in polyass?

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    Who figures this out.
    Fukn Danno?

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Oh......people really go there?

TeamAEV +1

#bringbackAEV

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Pretty sure that’s a pre req for being in that chat.

ON3P SKIS Discussion

I don’t know what happened but - the guy has taken personal shots at many here and is on his what 6th alias and multiple bans..? Nuked the Moment thread. Yah, he’s probably a victim

It would be nice to have a thread that speaks to bans and decisions made. Then the people who just frequent the gear threads vs the fray- could get the scoop.
    Last edited by CascadeLuke; 09-28-2021 at 06:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CascadeLuke View Post
    I don’t know what happened but - the guy has taken personal shots at many here and is on his what 6th alias and multiple bans..? Nuked the Moment thread. Yah, he’s probably a victim

It would be nice to have a thread that speaks to bans and decisions made. Then the people who just frequent the gear threads vs the fray- could get the scoop.
    Oooohhhhh.... it was that guy? Nuking the treasure trove that was the OG Moment thread was not cool.

ON3P SKIS Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    AEV - I did not know that was even possible on here. Too bad, you are def one of the members who contribute with the most insight on how skis actually ski, even if the past few years have been a bit turbulent at times. Best wishes for you regardless - hopes things are going well and continue to go well.
    ^^^this…always enjoyed his insight and reviews/comments of skis I was also interested in…..I hopefully will be able to ski with him and many others on this site in the future.

I will always ski his Katanas with pride in his TGR memory…..lol.

^^ I mean my favorite ski to date… the SG was largely brought to production due to this dude… fuck let the man make amends and join back in.

Quote Originally Posted by SkiLyft View Post
    the SG was largely brought to production due to this dude….
    I would be hugely surprised if Iggy or Powtron supported the notion that Aev's hissyfit for not being able to buy a prototype ski while it was in developement was the main reason said ski was brought into production later on, or that any one mag not affiliated with the brand had any significant bearing on the ski being developed in the first place, 191 BG-gate (critizism about 191s becoming 189s) notwithstanding. I can see the (N)Aever-flex option being offered being attributed to him though, but the production run?

I am not Iggy or Powtron though, so I could be totally off the mark here too though.

Quote Originally Posted by kid-kapow View Post
    I would be hugely surprised if Iggy or Powtron supported the notion that Aev's hissyfit for not being able to buy a prototype ski while it was in developement was the main reason said ski was brought into production later on, or that any one mag not affiliated with the brand had any significant bearing on the ski being developed in the first place, 191 BG-gate (critizism about 191s becoming 189s) notwithstanding. I can see the (N)Aever-flex option being offered being attributed to him though, but the production run?

I am not Iggy or Powtron though, so I could be totally off the mark here too though.
    The ski was already developed as a comp ski. This comp ski was already in aeverflex range. Aever wanted this ski to be available. His prodding led to others chiming in they would be interested as well. He definitely had a hand in the SG runs

AEV if you're still reading hit me with a PM and I'll send you my info to keep in touch.

Would be great to do a custom run of stiffy Wren 114s as a tribute to your short lived comeback!

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tuco View Post
    The ski was already developed as a comp ski. This comp ski was already in aeverflex range. Aever wanted this ski to be available. His prodding led to others chiming in they would be interested as well. He definitely had a hand in the SG runs
    I know.

The whole chain of events has been documented in this thread, the past ON3P thread and the SG thread, of which I have read every word. He was even called out for his behavior (said hissyfit) at the time if my memory serves me right, but if we want to be selective in how we remember it in light of the ban - fine, it is not a debate worth having.

I have no idea why the ban was enforced this time around after the self imposed "ban" a while back, and I will miss AEV's insights. Hopefully he'll be back sooner rather than later, though if frequenting this forum less facilitates less aggressive quiver building on his part in the short run then I have the feeling that it might end up being a net positive for him before the eventual triumphant return.