Page 95 of 598 FirstFirst ... 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 14946

ON3P SKIS Discussion

How long does this thing go on? Do we need to start a different thread? These bumps are getting old.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    How long does this thing go on? Do we need to start a different thread? These bumps are getting old.
    I was just going to recommend that to people. Super glad you guys are sharing and thank you. But it goes all the way until November 30.
    You should have been here yesterday!

Yes, I would like to see more pics of sexy ON3P skis as i am jonesing for my SG's. So, please post em if you got em.

ON3P SKIS Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by OldMil View Post
    Yes, I would like to see more pics of sexy ON3P skis as i am jonesing for my SG's. So, please post em if you got em.
    I don’t have a picture of the full flock. But I can tease with this for you.

A ski ON3P put a few nice custom touches on for me. Steeple 108, 189cm skin clip tail cut to hit 187cm to fit the Heli Basket (1st picture below).
    Then 1.5 stiffness, aiming toward the flex of 191 BG tours I used to have. The extra stiffness is for when we are carrying a lot of weight. (2nd Picture below). And at the end of the Mt. Baker Trip from the (1st picture above) I skied out of camp with 60-70lbs in my pack. They have worked great. As is well documented here, ON3P is great to work with, I appreciate them putting up with us.

For my SG order (1.5stiff) I requested this top sheet out of the archives. It is one of my favorites, and I think it will look great with the green Sidewalls.

Props to ON3P

I am here for the stoke

Now, that's what I am talking about. That topsheet you chose for your SG's is awesome and will look sick with the green sidewall.

Quote Originally Posted by OldMil View Post
    Now, that's what I am talking about. That topsheet you chose for your SG's is awesome and will look sick with the green sidewall.
    Glad to make your Day.

Oh and White Top sheets to help with melting and refreezing snow.

I am here for the stoke

Someone needs to do a fundraiser so Teton co. S&R has a proper heli basket

Quote Originally Posted by klauss View Post
    Someone needs to do a fundraiser so Teton co. S&R has a proper heli basket
    Ha! The old 191 Wrens were going to be my touring/rescue ski until I discovered they did not fit gracefully into the Basket. There are only a few of us who like to ski, skis this big so not a major concern. Better things to raise money for at SAR.

I am here for the stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Springskiin View Post

A ski ON3P put a few nice custom touches on for me. Steeple 108, 189cm skin clip tail cut to hit 187cm to fit the Heli Basket (1st picture below).
    Then 1.5 stiffness, aiming toward the flex of 191 BG tours I used to have. The extra stiffness is for when we are carrying a lot of weight. (2nd Picture below). And at the end of the Mt. Baker Trip from the (1st picture above) I skied out of camp with 60-70lbs in my pack. They have worked great. As is well documented here, ON3P is great to work with, I appreciate them putting up with us.

For my SG order (1.5stiff) I requested this top sheet out of the archives. It is one of my favorites, and I think it will look great with the green Sidewalls.

Props to ON3P

I am here for the stoke
    Dude, you are a Boss!!

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Dude, you are a Boss!!
    Usually more of a grunt, occasionally I get to call a few shots

I would have liked to have had a pair of full advers when I was carrying that rope bag along with my backpack baby Bjorne style.

-I am here for the stoke

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Springskiin View Post

Props to ON3P

I am here for the stoke
    That BG topsheet is the one I have. Love it!

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

That top sheet with green sidewalls is going to look very, very good.

BG weight?

Got my BG 184's through the other week, stoked to get out on them but have a bit of a weight discrepancy compared to what's listed on the website. They are listed at 2.33kg for the 184, mine weigh at 2.58 and 2.61kg. That's a big difference to listed. Not really that bothered as not touring with them....but is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by rob stokes View Post
    Got my BG 184's through the other week, stoked to get out on them but have a bit of a weight discrepancy compared to what's listed on the website. They are listed at 2.33kg for the 184, mine weigh at 2.58 and 2.61kg. That's a big difference to listed. Not really that bothered as not touring with them....but is this normal?
    Recorded weights are based upon averages over model runs, so they change as we build more - we always get some natural variance in the bamboo, so I do my best to update as we go. We have one bamboo supplier who gets us the quality we trust for cores, so we are at the whim of the ebbs and flows of the bamboo density and have to manage that as best we can (pre-weighing/paring cores, etc). We also record the weight of every ski we build, and I don't see anything as high as you are listing. That said, when something that heavy came thru, our records sheets would flash as out of standard and would be marked for demo or proform.

As you bought those skis at proform discount, my guess is that the weights were outsides the norm and the skis were marked as such.

If you want, you're welcomed to email me with serial number and I can provide the ski details for you.
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

Early Christmas present... For myself

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PMCCwlb.jpg 
Views:	1357 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	216314Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MOxVwUU.jpg 
Views:	985 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	216315

Quote Originally Posted by Aus George View Post
    Early Christmas present... For myself

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PMCCwlb.jpg 
Views:	1357 
Size:	1.27 MB 
ID:	216314Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MOxVwUU.jpg 
Views:	985 
Size:	1.21 MB 
ID:	216315
    Don't let Jay near those purple/green ones or he might steal em...Hope you enjoy them!
    Seriously, this can’t turn into yet another ON3P thread....

are the purple ones wren 88's?

Quote Originally Posted by iggyskier View Post
    Don't let Jay near those purple/green ones or he might steal em...Hope you enjoy them!
    Turned out better looking in person than I imagined! Pretty stoked.

Quote Originally Posted by kai_ski View Post
    are the purple ones wren 88's?
    98's. Wanna get a pair of the 88's for spring touring, but that will next year... Hopefully!

Iggy, I noticed the topsheets on the Wren 108's are that anti stick almost matte type finish... That wont change the bomber integrity of the top sheets at all will it? My Moment's, which are known to chip like a bitch look pretty horrid after only a few seasons. My 2015 BG's still look brand new, but obviously the old smooth gloss finish on them. Just curious is all.

Quote Originally Posted by Aus George View Post
    oh my - that is nice.