Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Bumping to say that Black diamond service is awesome! I talked to a rep last week who instructed me to send my pieps dsp pro beacon in for examination after it started throwing an e2 error code two weeks ago. Received an email today notifying me that they are shipping a new beacon. I shipped the beacon to them on Friday. Really cool because I am almost positive I was outside the two year warranty period (forgot to register the beacon and get the free 3 year extension) by a couple months. Thank you Black diamond.

When did you start seeing the error? Or were you doing anything special when it showed up? I'm happy with mine so far but it's good to know where the problems are. No issues beyond leaving it on for the drive home once.

It started out of nowhere a couple weeks ago. Was fine at alpy on Christmas eve and threw the code the next time I turned it on. It would not go away even when separated from interference as suggested by Z above^^^.

I've gone through 2 DSP PRO this winter with this same failure. Thread started in 2016, its now 2018... Losing confidence fast. Maybe time for a Mammut.

Running into the same blank screen issue with a DSP Sport, which was new in spring of 2019. As described, the screen goes blank, and when you switch to search mode, remains blank despite an audible tone of nearby beacons (searching, but no display). Once it happened, I started paying attention, and found the blank screen at the end of almost all of the days I used it. I had my Barryvox out for a service - pretty psyched to get it back. Biggest issue isn't for me - turning it off and on again isn't really hard, but rather that the DSP Sport is the one I hand my guests - they will never find me with those issues!