Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    crown of the continent
    Posts
    13,905

    How to edit your forum profile and settings

    It's a little different with the Stash piece, but is still pretty straightforward.

    Top right corner of the black header bar, click on the arrow to the right of your username, go to 'My Stash'

    On the right, about halfway down, 'your TGR forum account'.

    Click on 'Forum Settings'.

    Options are listed on the left side.

    Go wild.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

    Patterson Hood of the DBT's

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    truckee
    Posts
    10,116
    when I click on my stash i get a log in page. when i try to log in I get "server error"

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    17,732
    Is this why my profile/avatar picture is all screwed up now? I haven't touched it since I registered in 06
    I still call it The Jake.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    44
    test

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    2,403
    Can you change your username? Mine sucks

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    base of the Bush
    Posts
    10,385
    Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Can you change your username? Mine sucks
    Yes, I think m76b77 is available.
    www.apriliaforum.com

    "If the road You followed brought you to this,of what use was the road"?

    "I have no idea what I am talking about but would be happy to share my biased opinions as fact on the matter. "
    Ottime

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    North,NorthEast
    Posts
    2,403
    Quote Originally Posted by Vt-Freeheel View Post
    Yes, I think m76b77 is available.
    Thanks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by t-the-east View Post
    Can you change your username? Mine sucks
    Username can be changed here: https://www.tetongravity.com/community/username

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    38
    Test.
    -Kook from the desert

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    784
    This new system is ridiculous...just signed up and I can't figure this out for the life of me!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Imaginationland
    Posts
    4,035
    Quote Originally Posted by realjwin View Post
    This new system is ridiculous...just signed up and I can't figure this out for the life of me!
    It's likely because you haven't posted your lady's tits up yet. We need to see those for your forum experience to run smoothly.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Bellevue
    Posts
    5,073
    He speaks the truth. He's friend with mods n shit

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    784
    Quote Originally Posted by NW_SKIER View Post
    It's likely because you haven't posted your lady's tits up yet. We need to see those for your forum experience to run smoothly.
    I'm trying but I can't figure out how to post a photo! This forum SuCkS. Sad!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •