Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18
    Quote Originally Posted by HukuTa_KydecHuk View Post
    I completely missed that with default soles they are only ISO 9523 compatible.
    You could get a set of ISO 5355 Cochise soles which screw right on, and use any binding you want.

Quote Originally Posted by HukuTa_KydecHuk View Post
    Pivots have fixed AFD, not the sliding AFD. I realize now my question was stupid. I can see how it can possibly work at least close to how it should be with sliding AFD, but with fixed AFD it's not working at all. Just tested them at the lowest release values... It's like butter sliding on a hot pan vs rubber... not sliding at all.
    The Dual WTRs have a sliding AFD. The 18s have swappable, fixed AFDs.

... Thom
    Galibier Design
    crafting technology in service of music

Quote Originally Posted by galibier_numero_un View Post
    The Dual WTRs have a sliding AFD. The 18s have swappable, fixed AFDs.

... Thom
    Thanks for the info, I incorrectly named my binders. I thought Dual WTR have fixed AFDs and 14\18 are similar. Well, I was wrong. I have p18 with WTR toe base and fixed AFD

Quote Originally Posted by gregL View Post
    You could get a set of ISO 5355 Cochise soles which screw right on, and use any binding you want.
    Already ordered them, thanks!

Has anybody experienced excessive wear in the tech fittings on the original ZeroG boots? I've noticed recently that mine are "sticking" to the pins on my Vipecs when I try to step out of my bindings. Leftmost fitting on both boots. Probably 150ish days on the boots, 70% touring.

I'll be able to determine if it's a boot or binding issue tomorrow, figured I'd ask anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    Has anybody experienced excessive wear in the tech fittings on the original ZeroG boots? I've noticed recently that mine are "sticking" to the pins on my Vipecs when I try to step out of my bindings. Leftmost fitting on both boots. Probably 150ish days on the boots, 70% touring.

I'll be able to determine if it's a boot or binding issue tomorrow, figured I'd ask anyways.
    You can try adjusting pin width on the Vipec. Might fix the sticking issue.

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post

Possibly related? - https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...w-F**cked-am-I

Quote Originally Posted by Lindahl View Post
    You can try adjusting pin width on the Vipec. Might fix the sticking issue.
    I can't reproduce the issue on the workbench, but it happened again today on my tour. I'll try adjusting the pin.

Quote Originally Posted by TahoeJ View Post
    Thanks. My boots are a different version than the one's mentioned in that thread, no visible wear.