Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    Pineapple habanero salsa kicks ass with salmon

Mix up the following in a big bowl at least 2h ahead of dinner: diced fresh pineapple, minced red onion, minced jalapeno peppers, minced fresno peppers, finely minced habanero peppers (all peppers with seeds and ribs carefully removed to ensure that you don't destroy yourself with heat), chopped cilantro, lime juice, and a tiny bit of salt and black pepper. Shit is fantastic with fish and great over rice. And folks always get worried before hand about eating the dreaded habaneros which makes the meal more engaging and memorable, though probably not as memorable as the desert if I understand how this works for the recently divorced.

Add some refried black beans and some fresh tortillas and you've got the makings of some bad ass fish tacos.
    This looks amazing but I don't have time for that. I am printing it for later.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

Quote Originally Posted by Cruiser View Post
    (all peppers with seeds and ribs carefully removed to ensure that you don't destroy yourself with heat)
    pro tip: do all this with rubber gloves on.

or not. and make sure to go take a piss right after mincing the habaneros.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Or worse yet, trying to love on your lady after making that salsa barehanded. Only make that mistake once...
    Brandine: Now Cletus, if I catch you with pig lipstick on your collar one more time you ain't gonna be allowed to sleep in the barn no more!
    Cletus: Duly noted.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    We started ours at I believe 2 months old maybe 2 & a half months. I may be wrong but I believe it's best to get them started before their one year old is at that point they start to become afraid of water if they haven't become accustomed to it
    Correction, we started at 3.5 months.

Swim diapers keep the pee and poop in.

No, swim diapers DO NOT keep the pee and poop in. They keep the solids in only, but let liquid both in and out. Pee in the pool is not really a health issue, but poop, or water going around poop is a huge health issue.

Babies not potty trained should not be in public pools or water sources.

Quote Originally Posted by mtngirl79 View Post

Hold the phone. So should I stop tossing my sleeves of used diapers in the city reservoir then?
    I still call it The Jake.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Hold the phone. So should I stop tossing my sleeves of used diapers in the city reservoir then?
    Depends?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Depends?
    Excellent.

Correction, we started at 3.5 months.

Swim diapers keep the pee and poop in.
    No, swim diapers DO NOT keep the pee and poop in. They keep the solids in only, but let liquid both in and out. Pee in the pool is not really a health issue, but poop, or water going around poop is a huge health issue.

She's right.

doughboyshredder Guest
    I wish you wouldn't quote the know it all loudmouth asshole mtnherp.

Fyi, mtntroll, there are public and private pools specifically for the little ones, where do you think they take lessons.

Oh, and, for old times sake; fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuckerman View Post
    Thank you
    You can also use rosemary instead of dill.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    She's right.
    Not entirely, and it doesn't matter. As usual she's just trying to cunt up another thread. How many pages before she tells us her dad threw her in the river and her brothers laughed about it while the family dog humped her leg.

If he thinks it's ok to take a baby in a "swim diaper" in a pool then Douchebagshredder should think nothing of washing his face in a toliet.

Not entirely, and it doesn't matter. As usual she's just trying to cunt up another thread. How many pages before she tells us her dad threw her in the river and her brothers laughed about it while the family dog humped her leg.
    Where is the pool that you go to that is specifically for infants and toddlers that aren't toilet trained? Do the adults and instructors use it? If so that's unsanitary. A lot of GI bug outbreaks occur because of this.

If he thinks it's ok to take a baby in a "swim diaper" in a pool then Douchebagshredder should think nothing of washing his face in a toliet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Thanks brit. It's true.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronWright View Post
    Where is the pool that you go to that is specifically for infants and toddlers that aren't toilet trained? Do the adults and instructors use it? If so that's unsanitary. A lot of GI bug outbreaks occur because of this.
    #coxsackie

Summer after senior year of HS and the summer after freshman year of college I was a lifeguard. At waterpark. With only 12 guys to 40 girls on the lifeguard staff. "Management" hired on a who's good looking basis. Some say that was the best two summers of my life.

Thing was, despite swimming in pussy, I've never seen so many "feces incidents" in the water than at the hands of those bus loads of inner city school children and church groups. Pretty sure they were all well beyond potty training age too.

Man the memories...

Summer after senior year of HS and the summer after freshman year of college I was a lifeguard. At waterpark. With only 12 guys to 40 girls on the lifeguard staff. "Management" hired on a who's good looking basis. Some say that was the best two summers of my life.

Thing was, despite swimming in pussy, I've never seen so many "feces incidents" in the water than at the hands of those bus loads of inner city school children and church groups. Pretty sure they were all well beyond potty training age too.

Man the memories...
    Code Brown!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HD333 View Post
    Code Brown!!!
    I think the official radio call for us "managers" was DOODIE!!!

I think the official radio call for us "managers" was DOODIE!!!
    -Click-

Awww shit.

-Click-

but at least they weren't wearing little mesh sacks on their asses to keep the poop tea seeping. The turds floated out so others could get out of the pool.

The babies hide their feces.

doughboyshredder Guest
    Just Google baby swim classes and toddler pools. Also, family pools. All over the place.

How do you suggest we teach our baby to feel safe in the water if not in a pool? Or should we just not teach him and hope he never falls in, when we spend a lot of time on the water?

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post

My dad threw me in the ocean when I was 3 and damn near let me drown.
    Reminds me of this classic scene:

::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Kiddie pools in the back yard and the bath tub?

Seriously. Google are swim diapers effective. No. They aren't. Babies under six months are worse because their poop usually liquid...