180 Xplosiv Buddhas with Dynafit STs BEST OFFER

Square tail maroon 180s with the buddha motif. With an older pair of Dynafit Comforts (DIN to 10, not STs as stated in title) with brakes. Comfort heels were upgraded with ST one-piece volcanos.

I have no idea what these things are worth these days... maybe $150 with bindings?

In decent shape with one repaired coreshot and one pretty wide scrape right under the boot. Mounted once for not-sure (something with a back-middle screw hole, maybe demos... see pics) and once for the dynafits for a 295mm BSL at 34.5" from tip to pins (my old garmonts don't have a boot center marking so that seemed the best measurement).

Someone may recognize these as I bought them off the boards and they have a distinctive tittay sticker on one ski.

If I can find the beat up BD Ascensions that go with them, I'll toss those in for free. Prefer SF Bay Area pickup, then Tahoe pickup, then shipment at your expense.

[pics in next post]
    edited to correct Dynafit model
    Last edited by flip; 02-01-2016 at 12:34 PM.

I'd take the Dynafit ST for 100 and pay shipping if someone local wants the skis

Last edited by flip; 01-31-2016 at 08:32 PM. Reason: dropbox is no good for linking pics

Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    I'd take the Dynafit ST for 100 and pay shipping if someone local wants the skis
    I'm up for that as a backup plan. Did you see my edit about the bindings? They may not have originally been STs. I replaced the 2-piece volcanoes about a season in.

Quote Originally Posted by flip View Post
    I'm up for that as a backup plan. Did you see my edit about the bindings? They may not have originally been STs. I replaced the 2-piece volcanoes about a season in.
    Thanks. They look like comfort toes with ST heels which is fine.

Yup, that sounds right. Now that you've jogged the memory, they were full comforts with brakes that I upgraded the volcanos on.

if leelau doesn't bite, I'll take the dynafits

I'm in CO for the next week. If the package isn't sold by the time I'm back, the bindings are all yours, and the skis are up for freebie.

Quote Originally Posted by GrantN View Post
    if leelau doesn't bite, I'll take the dynafits
    Roger that.

I'd be down for the skis for the cost of shipping plus a 12'er.

I'm in Colorado and potentially interested in the package -- can i get a yay/nay this is a good intro to tech setup for someone who has been meadow-skipping on frame bindings previously?

EDIT: NM -- probably should spend a bit more for a more modern one-touring-ski since you don't have these with you in CO.

Quote Originally Posted by flip View Post
    I'm in CO for the next week. If the package isn't sold by the time I'm back, the bindings are all yours, and the skis are up for freebie.
    Thanks!!

@LeeLau, sorry I flaked on getting rid of these. 2016 turned real rough right around Feb and I got distracted with other things.

These are back on the block for $150 obo, call it $100 even if you can come pick them up in San Francisco. Email me at marc DOT fen AT gmail DOT com for a better response than last time.

Okay, bindings are (finally) going to LeeLau. Skis are free to anyone in the SF Bay Area.

That the only mount? I'll probably take them. Just need to arrange pickup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.