Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

A-basin, things got out of control

My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard yesterday. Tons of mags showed up. A beach spot was procured, dogs were grilled, beers were dranks. Even shredded some corn once it got warm enough. We were running through that place like a pack of wild dogs, ripping, pointing and jumping. I missed it but apparently Below Zero took the face plant of a lifetime while straightlining after hucking King Cornice. Balls move, but caught a tip on a small traverse. Carnage= binding plate that can be repaired and a shinner above his eye. The girls in bikinis (not mags) made the scenery nice.

I pulled the plug and left at 6:30. There were still at least a dozen mags up there partying down, part of me is glad i left, the other part is wondering what would have happened if I stayed (probably slept in my car). So the rest will have to be filled in by those that did. Right now while i am drinking my coffee, the others are sleeping off their splitting headaches. Check back frequently for more wild updates. I know Snowfire got some good pics.

Warning: This thread will degrade quickly

and Girlcrash new maggette, officially broken in.
    While looking for her vodka,
    Where's my handle??
    More fucked up than a cricket in a hubcap

3 days from now, when all this alcohol is out of my system, I will try to make sense of what happened yesterday. We may or may not have ended up somewhere in New Mexico with a gang disbondant pigeons. I really can't be sure at this point.

I was bummed yesterday that I couldn't make it, but I'm not bummed I missed it right now, as I feel great this morning. Can't wait to see some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9
    3 days from now, when all this alcohol is out of my system, I will try to make sense of what happened yesterday. We may or may not have ended up somewhere in New Mexico with a gang disbondant pigeons. I really can't be sure at this point.

Feathers, check for feathers.

Really wish I could have made it (I think).
    Family obligations superseded (I had shit to do).

OH MY GOD

what a fucking party....i cant get over the mayhem.....most of us started drinking around 10am and didnt let up all day....gladly i didnt get into the vodka or i would probably still be asleep...

the skiing was fun once it softened up, but most of us were fairly sauced by then....

everyone I met was kickass

below zeros wreck was fugging awesome....i have never seen somone go that fast, explode (ski went flying literally 20 feet in the air) and then get up right away....

bottom line the day was out of hand...

what happens at colorado mini, stays at colorado mini (at least most of it)

!!!

Still waiting for pics guys

Quote Originally Posted by MOHSHSIHd
    what happens at colorado mini, stays at colorado mini (at least most of it)

HA!!! That may be for the best.

i know below zero got some on mountain, and snowfire got some at the beach....i think

omg, i just realized...

im talking about PICTURES lol....

I'm bummed out I missed the carnage, I was in the area but couldn't make it Saturday afternoon. Based on the initial reports my brain and liver are thankful.

Where are the photos?

BTW I drove through A Basin friday night around sunset, I had never been through there or Loveland pass. The sunset at A Basin was amazing, the alpenglow was incredible.

What the hell just happaned

WOW

I'm still a little fuzzy on the the details of yesterdays events but, things were definately out of control. It was a pleasure skiing and parting with all the maggots, most I just met this weekend. I do remember some things that may be unmentionable and I believe MD9 and I went road tripping last night. We arrived in Denver at 3am after a side trip way further west than A-basin. Crashed for 3 hours then I rallied back back to the scene of the crime to try and make a little sense of what the happened and ski a few more turns. I'm looking forward to the photos(those that can be shown) and other accounts of the day. I know for sure it was a great time and I have not found any feathers. I would like to nominate Crashgirl for break out performance of the year by a female maggot. That girl can PPPPPAAARRTTY! Thanks to all in attendance and a special thanks to Liz for the super hook-up on tickets.

Please fill in additional details and accounts as you see fit. I may never be the same.
    FN
    IAFF Local 1296

Quote Originally Posted by Fieldys Nuts
    WOW

I'm still a little fuzzy on the the details of yesterdays events but, things were definately out of control. It was a pleasure skiing and parting with all the maggots, most I just met this weekend. I do remember some things that may be unmentionable and I believe MD9 and I went road tripping last night. We arrived in Denver at 3am after a side trip way further west than A-basin. Crashed for 3 hours then I rallied back back to the scene of the crime to try and make a little sense of what the happened and ski a few more turns. I'm looking forward to the photos(those that can be shown) and other accounts of the day. I know for sure it was a great time and I have not found any feathers. I would like to nominate Crashgirl for break out performance of the year by a female maggot. That girl can PPPPPAAARRTTY! Thanks to all in attendance and a special thanks to Liz for the super hook-up on tickets.

Please fill in additional details and accounts as you see fit. I may never be the same.
    FN

still cant believe we saw you again today....i slept in breck and didnt get to the basin till near 1 today!!!

Fieldys is a machine. No way in hell I could've gone back and skied today. I've got to hear the reports of those who stayed longer in the lot and then partied in Summit county. ...although maybe those details should be shared via email.

Quote Originally Posted by meatdrink9
    Fieldys is a machine. No way in hell I could've gone back and skied today. I've got to hear the reports of those who stayed longer in the lot and then partied in Summit county. ...although maybe those details should be shared via email.

stayed in the lot till maybe 6:30 or 7, then went to shera's till like midnight....

all i can say is i dont think i have ever laughed so hard in my life.....

Talking

marshal needs a pair of Claws. dude was sending shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    marshal needs a pair of Claws. dude was sending shit.

yeah dude, The Claw is gonna make the Bro Model totally obsolete.....just wait, those boards are OFF THE HOOK.

Claws?

Are those the rad skiboards I saw with the 2" lifter plate? Those things kicked ass.

155cm

107-63-107

sickter!

I am speechless.

phishshow pullin through with the goods!

crinkle we can tell you about em, but until you see them in action, you have no idea what they can do.....

Quote Originally Posted by Z
    phishshow pullin through with the goods!

crinkle we can tell you about em, but until you see them in action, you have no idea what they can do.....
    the switch-switch reverse carve double-eject is the move to look for in all the freestyle comps next season

All I can say is WOW. Just looked at my video footie, and got the fottie from knuckledragger Gary.

It'll take a very long time to figure what I'll edit and what I should leave out......

and the aftermath: Tuffy tries to figure out how Blurred tricked a few dozen maggots into believing that PhishShow is real.

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star
    and the aftermath: Tuffy tries to figure out how Blurred tricked a few dozen maggots into believing that PhishShow is real.

yeah, the robotic version of me is very lifelike.....who knew brett could make robots that drink beer and ski...

Sounds like a blast, y'all.

the answer to all the alias questions it to not care, trust me on this