Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Well it's official, the truck can't get up the driveway. Kind of a miracle we got it back into the space where it was before, actually. That would've sucked if the plow guys finally got here and my truck was stuck straight across the driveway.

Nice accumulation!

Got to bank parking lot several blocks from my house, walked then waded in waist deep pow to get home. Everything ok, spent next 4 hours shoveling and snow blowing.

Taking a break and having a beer.

May try to shovel out the deck enough so I can hot tub.

Holey shit.
    watch out for snakes

my boringasfk pictures

watch out for snakes

^^^That's more like it. It actually looks like a lot of snow. I am tired of seeing idiot newsmen walking through ankle deep snow and calling it 2-3 feet. No doubt these Dick's think there dick is 12 inches as well.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Ah, duh. Confused you with someone else. I'm still hoping to make it to one of your Oktoberfest parties sometime.
    That's a good plan. This year'll be number 10, and we're planning to make it a big one!

Quote Originally Posted by char_ View Post
    "People have been calling and complaining about you, so we are going to make it look like we are talking to you."

Same guy made a similar video a few years back.
    White privilege

I am gonna say at least 36" at mah place.
    watch out for snakes

Scotty, yer neighbors got a heated driveway or just Type A snow removers?

No its all downhill and faces due south, bad part is they already wrecked the front of my house once.
    watch out for snakes

MY NAME IS JONAS (BLIZZARD RELATED)

Bulldozed 9” down the 900 feet of pavement to the street at 7am yesterday and then headed to Blue Mtn PA in my front wheel drive compact with all-session tires & 6” of clearance. Made it to the hill in under 2 hours (normally a 75min drive) to meet up with my troller friend who wasn't working the weekend. Incidentally, he was bringing my bibs too.

Sitting in the parking lot I get the call he’s not coming, hunkering down in his luv nest with his rarely seen bride when his kid naps and he's not digging himself out.

Contemplated skiing in double kneed jeans I keep in the car but, knew I would be a soaked mess in just a few laps and decided to go home when the cops came by to tell me I should give up.

That was my first of 4 encounters with the police throughout the rest of the day. The last two ended in screaming match’s from car to car and then in the street.

Never was able to make it to the house. Ended up at the future ex-wife’s new condo I just bought her.

Got up @ zero-dark30 and the roads where navigable again, sans the intersections. Sidewalks where still rolled up and gas was hard to find.

Managed to dig another 24” up the 900' of steep and got the white bullet back into the cave.

Getting ready to head back to blue mtn and take a quick stare at the hill camera's before I suit up again, only to see the carpet of people on the thoroughly mowed hill. Enough drama for won weekend. Buddy will have to make it up to me midweek.

Blowing off that kind of accumulation really feels wrong. Coulda-shoulda hung out with old snow and older friends.

Your troller buddy sounds like a fucking doosh bag.

Why did he have your pants?

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    NTTIAWWT.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by stompinlines View Post
    Your troller buddy sounds like a fucking doosh bag.
    I don't know... he sees her once every 10 days or so and he had a 2hr digout.
    two feet of fluff or chandelier sex.
    Who am I to judge.

I'm lucky I survived the day. Conservatively passed 1500 cars and trucks @ mach2 in conditions I should not have been in. Lost a driver side wiper (I always have a spare). Missed a few high speed spins and didn't get arrested.

all is well

Really? My 16BBI Suit is @ the cleaners.

I guess your done letting Steamboat know how shallow it is and you will you be coming to share your interesting rapartee with the bro's in the PNW.

Wait, what. Are you getting all bitchy with me after writing a way too long TR about travelling to White Tail, Pa., and having to turn around because you had no proper pants? Really? That was White Tail, right? Gnar.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    That's a pretty strong statement. I've never made the drive to Snowshoe, but people keep telling me I should. Whitetail is my go-to example of mid-Atlantic skiing, what with it's shapeless freeway-style "trails". The stuff off the expert quad is fun, but if Snowshoe's no better than that, I'll forego the extra drive time. Given a day-trip scenario, I tend to make my way to Blue Knob.
    Snowshoe sucks...but so does Whitetail. Whitetail sucks less because it's not a 6 hour drive from Balmer and DC. Blue Balls has the best terrain south of NY.
    They think I do not know a buttload of crap about the Gospel, but I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Grape_Ape View Post
    Snowshoe sucks...but so does Whitetail. Whitetail sucks less because it's not a 6 hour drive from Balmer and DC. Blue Balls has the best terrain south of NY.
    One could argue Timberline has the best terrain south of New York.

Wait, what. Are you getting all bitchy with me after writing a way too long TR about travelling to White Tail, Pa., and having to turn around because you had no proper pants? Really? That was White Tail, right? Gnar.
    No, he said it was Blue Mountain PA. At least read the shit before you start bitching about it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaSucks View Post
    One could argue Timberline has the best terrain south of New York.
    Ober Gatlinburg has the gnar, everyone knows that.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    No, he said it was Blue Mountain PA. At least read the shit before you start bitching about it.
    Oh, shit. Sorry.

Oh, shit. Sorry.
    Yes, you are but, your easy to pity sometimes.

Wait, seriously. You just described a pant less drive to some shit little mountain on Pa, and you're still trying to smack me down about where I am? Weird.

Wait, seriously. You just described a pant less drive to some shit little mountain on Pa, and you're still trying to smack me down about where I am? Weird.
    You ignorant fuck. Watching the shit fly over your head is fun to watch.

No one was trying to smack you down pussy.

chill