Trade My 180 Bonafide For Your 187 Bonafide?

Any Takers? I have last year's all red model with out the fancy tip. Skied 3 days. Want to go longer. 326 bsl. Bay/Tahoe area...
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

Ha! Nice.

Would also be interested in a trade for Invictus 95Ti, QLab, MX98 (+cash), New, unused race-room LP (Hey, I can dream...).
    "Kids today, all they talk about is big air. I say, stay on the mountain, that's where the action is. If you want big air, pull my finger." ~Smooth Johnson~

I actually saw some very lightly used (apparently) race room LPs posted in here in the past few weeks. Might be worth looking for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernest_Hemingway View Post
    I realize there is not much hope for a bullfighting forum. I understand that most of you would prefer to discuss the ingredients of jacket fabrics than the ingredients of a brave man. I know nothing of the former. But the latter is made of courage, and skill, and grace in the presence of the possibility of death. If someone could make a jacket of those three things it would no doubt be the most popular and prized item in all of your closets.

I have some very nice 187 Brahmas. Also prerocker 184 Mantras.

Thanks guys. So, I'm not convinced I want to go down to 88 but that would mean I could get rid of my other 88 ski and the blister review is promising (maybe even too much ski). I do think I want to stick with a more modern shape but I will see if I can find those LPs you mention. If they're cheap, maybe I'll just get them and keep the bone! How do you always get me to buy more skis!?

Sent you a pm mntntom

Someone on here is thinking..."Man, I want to love this ski but it's just too much in a 187."