Annex, Megawatt or DH?

First, I didn't bring lube...be gentle.

I had surgery and can't ski at all this year. As a result I've been sitting in front of my computer trying to decide my next powder ski (cause it's actually snowing again here). I'm replacing a 2012 s7 and want a ski that does as least as well in powder, but skis chop and crud with less deflection. I have frontside skis, so carving, groom, etc. isn't a big priority. Based on various reviews and "the deal," bought three skis (I can return any or all of them). I'm conflicted. The more I read , I think the K2 is sinking to the bottom. What do you like or dislike about them?

The skis are:

2015 Black Diamond Megawatt 188
    2015 Liberty Double Helix 190
    2015 K2 Annex 118 191

Thanks in advance for the input!

my vote to the annex 118, a perfect do-it-all

another vote for the Annex 118,did you get them from STP at 199?

I just skied Megawatts (188cm) for the first time yesterday and LOVED them. Awesome in soft stuff and crud, and surprisingly good railing turns on groomers. Also surprisingly nimble for how big and stable it is.

I haven't skied the Annex, but I believe it is like a wider Coomback (could be wrong here...). I had a pair of those in 188, and they just felt huge and took a long time to turn. K2s ski pretty long compared to the numbers on them.

My fear on the Annex isn't the ski per se, but that the one I got might not be the ideal length for me. I have the DH and Megawatt in hand. The Annex will arrive today. That'll give be a better idea.

@2ski2fish4ever, even better than that!

Liberty Double Helix, K2 Annex 118, Black Diamond Megawatt
    Listed "lengths" L to R: 190, 191, 188

Quote Originally Posted by eyemgh View Post
    My fear on the Annex isn't the ski per se, but that the one I got might not be the ideal length for me.
    For me, at 6'1" and about 170lb the 188cm coomback was definitely too long. It was just too big to be quick in the turns. The 181 would have been ideal.

From that picture it looks like each company certainly has a unique centimeter.

I'm almost the same. 5'11" 160. I decided to keep a 188 Megawatt AND a 182 Double Helix. I'll ski them both next year IF we get snow. Fingers crossed!!!